• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Confessions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tend to be neutral most of the time, not really feeling any emotions. It seems to make me quite susceptible though when I actually do feel something like the sting of emotional pain. Half the time at college I just want to lay my head down on my desk and cry.

Croconaw

#1 Most Requested Croconaw

KyryK

Well...you tried
Banned
Your inexperience is showing like an erection in spandex.
Well there's only one way to gain more experience, and if you want to teach i'll be a good student. ;P

Just go easy with the caning if i don't do my homework...

Croconaw

#1 Most Requested Croconaw
Well there's only one way to gain more experience, and if you want to teach i'll be a good student. ;P

Just go easy with the caning if i don't do my homework...

Confession: I'm already in a relationship.

You just got Croc Blocked, boyeeee.

KyryK

Well...you tried
Banned

KyryK

Well...you tried
Banned

Gator

Uncledaddy
so then i had to google who the hell taylor momsen was
no thank you, looks like a tiny-nosed child thing

confession; i have been in an ok mood for the past couple of days. ngl that's p weird

RedSavage

Rattlesnake Flavored
Weird mood tonight part 2.

I sometimes feel guilty over being a decent goddamned person. It's obviously not that much effort, if you really try to be, and it only highlights what kind of a shit head I used to be.

Ahhhhh fuck it. This kind of memory lane is a bitch. I shouldn't have to tell myself over and over "you're better than you were before". I just need to BE and get on with it. Pay it forward and keep my head up.

Keep my head up baby.

[yt]DDEvEM0Yp_s[/yt]

Chuchi

Where'd the time go?
I sometimes feel guilty over being a decent goddamned person. It's obviously not that much effort, if you really try to be, and it only highlights what kind of a shit head I used to be.

Ahhhhh fuck it. This kind of memory lane is a bitch. I shouldn't have to tell myself over and over "you're better than you were before". I just need to BE and get on with it. Pay it forward and keep my head up.

Keep my head up baby.
Hey, there really is no shame in having to remind yourself or tell yourself every once in a while. I have to do it quite frequently, to remind myself I'm not as horrible as I was before, that I'm not who I was before, when I feel like reverting to past behavior.

If there's one thing I know you'll do, it's keep on truckin'.

Naesaki

JRPG Fanatic
Same here. ;-;

I don't drive yet, though. But god, I don't know what I'd do if I ever ran someone over.

Some people like to think they'd know what they'd do in such a situation but its such a horrible thing, you can't know how you will react until it happens, hopefully it never does :(

RedSavage

Rattlesnake Flavored
Its a sad thing but I'm also relieved it didn't send you off the road and cause an even bigger accident

Yeah I kinda jerked, which is just when ANYTHING appears in my headlights that isn't asphalt, but in the end I could only brake a bit. Swerving is a no no unless it's one of those weird human things. In which case I'd sacrifice my own safety to avoid.

Same here. ;-;

I don't drive yet, though. But god, I don't know what I'd do if I ever ran someone over.

I dont think anyone would.
I would probably start off with a lot of swearing. Braking. Then I'd immediately run over and see what the fuck. And then start making phone calls. Depending on the situation I might puke or just go sit down and put my head between my hands. Cry or just shudder and shiver as the adrenaline and realization hit me.

Chuchi

Where'd the time go?
I sometimes wonder what happened to that semi driver that jack-knifed his trailer in the snow and clipped the top half of a little red sedan off years ago. There was a family inside, small child(ren?) included. I can't even begin to imagine how difficult it must be with that weight on your chest.

jtrekkie

Feathered
Texas coons aren't all that good when they haven't been creamed by a semi.

Status
Not open for further replies.