• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Confessions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaossal

There it this one annoying person who has been talking shit about me and stalking me on FA for a year and its starting to really get fucking annoying.
I have never said a SINGLE word to this person online or offline, they need to get a fucking life. I can ignore there patheticness online but if we are ever at the same meet or con and they try to talk there shit in front of me I'm going to have to break there fucking face.

Feels good to let that out, I don't say anything on FA because I don't want that bitch to know that she succeeds in pissing me off.
As far as I know they don't get on the forums here, thought I bet if they knew I did they would just so they could stalk me on here too.

Ieono

Uberaffe
I have such a poor sense of anatomy that it's ridiculous. The older I get, the less likely it is that I'm going to learn enough to draw very well.

Naesaki

JRPG Fanatic
There it this one annoying person who has been talking shit about me and stalking me on FA for a year and its starting to really get fucking annoying.
I have never said a SINGLE word to this person online or offline, they need to get a fucking life. I can ignore there patheticness online but if we are ever at the same meet or con and they try to talk there shit in front of me I'm going to have to break there fucking face.

Feels good to let that out, I don't say anything on FA because I don't want that bitch to know that she succeeds in pissing me off.
As far as I know they don't get on the forums here, thought I bet if they knew I did they would just so they could stalk me on here too.

Do you have no way of reporting and fully blocking this individual?

Chaossal

Do you have no way of reporting and fully blocking this individual?

I have the person blocked so that can't make any more shouts, notes or comments in my gallery and journals

but I can't stop them from posting on the commission's I buy on the artists gallery thought. At least now most of the time its polite except for when they think they can get away with trashing talking me. As soon as they see I have posted a new commision they go and make a comment on the one the artist posted. And they even stalked my ex who had his account deactivated for a very long time, and then as soon as he reactivated it she was all over him pretending to be nice and be his friend and then trying to get information about me from him -_- so she must have been checking like everyday to see if he would reactivate :/ and I can't really stop her from talking crap of other furry forums.

and anyone I try to make friends with they of course go all over them to try to be ''friends''
and they have done so much crazy stuff just ugh getting tried of there shit.

Croconaw

#1 Most Requested Croconaw
My friend came out to me as a furry today. I called him a furfag and laughed at him. He blocked me shortly after and called me a hater.

Little does he know. Owned.

Croconaw

It was a good weight of burden to lose from my buddy list, considering how sexually obsessed he was with Fizz from League of Legends.

D

Deleted member 93706

sexually obsessed he was with Fizz from League of Legends.

EWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEW

Bonobosoph

4 hands good 2 hands bad ;)
I would have ventured outdoors today if I wasn't distracted by an extremely detailed yet intruging document chronologizing the history of otherkin from 1972 until 2011.

Croconaw

Oh. So he's THIS kind of furry... Ugh... Carry on, but please don't intive him to the forums.

I would, but then again, these forums are more hugbox than "HELP HELP HOLY SHIT THIS FUCKING CROCONAW BIT MY FUCKING LEG OFF" as of late. If he got established here, I'd never see myself sticking around.

Maugryph

I would, but then again, these forums are more hugbox than "HELP HELP HOLY SHIT THIS FUCKING CROCONAW BIT MY FUCKING LEG OFF" as of late. If he got established here, I'd never see myself sticking around.

I don't think he would survive here, especially if he admitted his Fizz addiction. FAF is still X2 more real then FA main, even if it falls way below croc standards

Last edited:

Atemis

I don't think he would survive here, especially if he admitted his Fizz addiction. FAF is still X2 more real then FA main, even if it falls way below croc standards
We may not be croc hard, but we're definitely hard enough to be a big pain in his ass. No one knows how to handle an asshole or a dick more than FAF.

Croconaw

We may not be croc hard, but we're definitely hard enough to be a big pain in his ass. No one knows how to handle an asshole or a dick more than FAF.

You know, I'd point out how lewd that was, but then again, you probably would unf his butt.

Feste

I haven't found an answer yet
You've been here for a month now. You should know by now that we all are a bunch of creepy bastards. :D. Welcome to the Furry Freakdom

God, I knew there was a reason I loved you guys so much :D

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
My friend came out to me as a furry today. I called him a furfag and laughed at him. He blocked me shortly after and called me a hater.

Little does he know. Owned.

Was he named George Glass? ;3

jtrekkie

Feathered

come-at-me-bro-lizard.jpg

Ieono

Uberaffe
I'm a tad bit obsessed with 80s and early 90s britpop.

I can't help myself. I'm just always immediately drawn to furry avatars (profile pics) when I see them in games or whatnot randomly, then I immediately want to add the person to my friend list. There seems to be so many furries everywhere though >_<

JegoLego

Fig Newton
Status
Not open for further replies.