• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Confessions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure I lack any loyalty , not sure if its because in my life there's nothing serious to be loyal to. But I always seem to be backstabbing someone pretty often , usually my friends and its not serious but it sorta makes me think if i'll end up some backstabbing corporate snake

Kinharia

Drunken Irish Snow Leopard
I wish I wasn't Asexual. That way I'd feel I could actually date people, as it stands I'd hate to ask someone out (or be asked out) and to cut out a key part of any relationship. Then again I am weird in that I crave loneliness but at the same time I miss contact with people.

Ariosto

I confess Ayattar's brand of humour does not appeal to me.
Though, now that I think of it, I don't know if it's one big trolling from him to FAF or from FAF to him, or what.

Last edited:

Alexxx-Returns

The Sergal that Didn't Vore
I thought this was a forum, not a hugbox.

Yeah, but telling someone their waifu pillow isn't real is really mean and unnecessary =V

I confess since I've started earning money I've become a raging impulse buyer. It didn't take me even half a minute to decide to spend £10 on an Agunimon action figure. I donated to Wikipedia the other month as well. And I wonder where all my money is going.

BlitzCo

Zoots Root
Yeah, but telling someone their waifu pillow isn't real is really mean and unnecessary =V

I confess since I've started earning money I've become a raging impulse buyer. It didn't take me even half a minute to decide to spend £10 on an Agunimon action figure. I donated to Wikipedia the other month as well. And I wonder where all my money is going.

The job that I have (I work for my parent's small business) gives you a lot of money per job, but it's a very physically demanding job

FenrirDarkWolf

Trapped in a Lucid Eclipse
I wish I wasn't Asexual. That way I'd feel I could actually date people, as it stands I'd hate to ask someone out (or be asked out) and to cut out a key part of any relationship. Then again I am weird in that I crave loneliness but at the same time I miss contact with people.

I mean.. is there anyone you know that you WOULD date?

Feste

I haven't found an answer yet
I really want to punch my roommate right now in the face. I just found out David Carr died, when I roommate asked who I mentioned he was a big-time reporter for the New York Times, and he said "I don't read that. It's liberal." He's a fucking pseudo-intellectual, and a part of the problem with this country. I'd really like to take him down to size, but I'm not a passionate-style debater so I have trouble doing so. I usually win out though.

Also, is anyone noticing that this is the week from hell for American Journalists? Monday Brian Williams is discovered to be a liar, Tuesday he's suspended without pay and Jon Stewart announces he is leaving The Daily Show, Wednesday highly-respected 60 minutes news correspondent Bob Simon is killed in a terrible car crash, and now highly-respected New York Times media critic David Carr dies from a likely heart attack just minutes after holding a panel on CitizenFour. This is becoming as bad as that week in '09 when Michael Jackson and all those other celebrities died. Seriously, what the hell...

Last edited:

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
I'm taking a hiatus from the forums. Goodbye

Daw. We'll miss you, but I know sometimes you gotta a have a break from the same ole same ole.

Take care, Maug.

UrsusArtist

Hurr durr I'm a Big Black Burr

It's both laughable and pathetic that NOW is the time the media and the American public gets outraged. Brian Williams exaggerates about one small story in Iraq, people get bent out of shape. The administration that started this war started it because of a much MUCH more egregious lie, and they've been ignored. What a bunch of bullshit.

Thank you. If I can get everything in order, I should be back sometime in Feb. Take care friend :)

Sorry to see you go, but understand the need to get your personal life in order. Hope to see you back soon.

BRN

WTB Forum Mod Powers

If it started this way, it's only gonna get worse. x_x

I reckon about 25% of the money I make goes on absolute shit, you know? That said, money spent enjoying yourself ain't money wasted.~

Schwimmwagen

As soon as I got a job I couldn't help but spend a good chunk. I bought a 3DS XL with Monster Hunter and Pokémon X as one of my biggest purchases.

But now I'm saving like a motherfucker. I barely allow myself any spending money throughout the month.

RedSavage

Rattlesnake Flavored
Making money. Can confirm.

It's like "Wow since I'm not buying drugs I....I can buy stuff now. I'm allowed to. I -can- if I -want-.

-buys portable wifi hotspot to brows FAF-

Ariosto

When I'm not spending the money my parents give me on stuff that I need, I'm wasting it on candy, and sometimes books.

funky3000

Galactic Overlord
I'm wasting the money I make on McDonalds

But its not like I have time to eat at home.

I don't. I have to be out the door at a certain time. Or I'd have a bowl of cereal.

I could wake up EVEN EARLIER or take a shorter shower but I really don't want to do either.

Status
Not open for further replies.