• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Confessions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedSavage

Rattlesnake Flavored
I don't know, just really apathetic and 'dead' feeling, especially since I haven't had school for a while (or work).

That's depression, doll. Banging the doldrums so to speak. Feeling empty and bored. Not quite sad---but something kinda like it.

I suggest trying to get into an exercise routine. Or volunteer work to fill the time.

Adassai

In the name of the Father, the Son, the Holy Ghost. Bless me, Father, for I have sinned. It's a day since my last confession.
I overslept. I nearly missed my First Communion. My grandmother said I have standing up, North of Ireland, Presbyterian hair. I threw up my First Communion breakfast. Now Grandma says she has God in her backyard and what should she do.

Angela's Ashes?

sniperfreak223

More Metal Than You !!!
I'm terrified to show my wifey new guitars on video calls...because I end up blurting out things like "Mmmm dat neck joint" and "Aww yusss ebony fretboard" and don't want her to think I have some weird guitar fetish

Demensa

Characterless sack of potatoes
That's depression, doll. Banging the doldrums so to speak. Feeling empty and bored. Not quite sad---but something kinda like it.

I suggest trying to get into an exercise routine. Or volunteer work to fill the time.

Yeah, exercise is definitely a good idea. Long walks/jogs are great (when the weather isn't conducive to heat exhaustion), it's just getting into a regular routine that can be tricky.
It can be tough to get the motivation to regularly do something like exercise, even when it's relatively simple and enjoyable. Kind of reminds me of this Hyperbole and a Half.

On a lighter note, I confess that I've never played a Zelda, Pokemon or Mega Man game.

PlusThirtyOne

What DOES my username mean...?
i have a sneaking suspicion that i posted this already but...

Confession :
i think Queen's 'Bohemian Rhapsody' is waaay too overused, over-parodied, over-played and over-appreciated. That goes double for Journey's 'Don't Stop Believing'.

Last edited:

ThePumu

Opening file: Redemption.exe/
Check out Everyone and get to thinking.

sniperfreak223

More Metal Than You !!!
I unashamedly have a guitar fetish :p

She seems pretty cool with it...but referring to guitars as "sexy" has got me into hot water in a few past relationships D:

Can't tell you how many times I said something like "Hey sexy~" and my gf would be like "...are you talking to me or your guitar?"...so that's why I'm scared to let that stuff slip now.

Last edited:

Ieono

Uberaffe
I like Russian accents the best. I love the way big burly Ruskies sound.

Brits sound so silly to me, haha. Especially Bristolians.

PlusThirtyOne

What DOES my username mean...?
i worked with a Brit here in the US with a really heavy accent. We'd always have these long winded discussions and debates to pass the time at work. Problem was, i'm always open to new ideas and ways of thinking, so because of his accent and word choice, i would always side with him even if he was dead fuckin' wrong! i tell you, man, it was the accent! Every word out of this dude sounded so righteous and poetic!
He could read off the ingredients list off a gummy worms bag and i would hang on every word like it was the cure for cancer.

Ieono

Uberaffe
i worked with a Brit here in the US with a really heavy accent. We'd always have these long winded discussions and debates to pass the time at work. Problem was, i'm always open to new ideas and ways of thinking, so because of his accent and word choice, i would always side with him even if he was dead fuckin' wrong! i tell you, man, it was the accent! Every word out of this dude sounded so righteous and poetic!
He could read off the ingredients list off a gummy worms bag and i would hang on every word like it was the cure for cancer.

In my case, I would've been laughing every time he'd speak a bit. I can't even listen to brits speak about anything intellectual, cause I just can't stop laughing at the way they sound.

I blame French and Saunders.

KyryK

Well...you tried
Banned

JavaLeen

Scout Fox
i think Queen's 'Bohemian Rhapsody' is waaay too overused, over-parodied, over-played and over-appreciated. That goes double for Journey's 'Don't Stop Believing'.

I agree... some things get to be classics for certain reasons but they get so over-played the reasons get forgotten. I mean, Queen had better songs than the bohemian Rhapsody and if you ask someone about this one why they play it instead of any other you'll get half assed answers like 'it's cool' or 'how can you not?' or 'everyone likes this' without actually having anyone actually think about it.

I have a thing for non-crude guys with a British accent.

I like Russian accents the best. I love the way big burly Ruskies sound.

I LLLOOOVE accents, all accents. I think they're the sexiest thing right after long hair on dudes, and that one is a serious fetish of mine. XD

Chellehound

I'm all 'bout that basset
I LLLOOOVE accents, all accents. I think they're the sexiest thing right after long hair on dudes, and that one is a serious fetish of mine. XD

German gives me tachycardia. <3

Confession:

I put way, way, way too much creamer in my coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.