• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Confessions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
*shoves a sock in your mouth and pinches your nose*
DIE MOUTHBREATHER! SUFFER FOR YOUR CRIMES!

Volkodav

Dad****er
If youre gonna suffocate me why not just do it with a belt
I can deal with being gagged, that won't stop me and my crimes
youre gonna have to punish me worse than that

Volkodav

Dad****er
The only crime ive committed here is having a huge dick and devilishly good looks
Let it be known, people
Dont forget that I'm being punished for something unjust and that I have no control over
Never let them live this down

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
Hahahahah! I remember that Cops episode.

You are going to need more than a midget in handcuffs to stop me

ThePumu

Opening file: Redemption.exe/
The question I have. Why run? You obviously don't have longer legs.

Pyper

I've barely been on the forums lately (past 2 weeks) with the FAF TeamSpeak being so active =/

Same for me. I have been trying to pay attention to the forums still but the only time I do is when I am away from home and can't be on TeamSpeak.

Hi people on the forums.

Kazolas

About half of the people in my high school a few years ago were actually dedicated to color guard/marching band. The other half weren't willing to put in the work. We could have done so much more.
I guess that comes naturally with public school: not everyone is going to care.

FenrirDarkWolf

Trapped in a Lucid Eclipse
If it is anything like the color guard at my old school, then it sucks. You probably dodged a bullet.

Most of the girls love it.
But the guard director is shitty (she rifles worse than I do).

But even then... I still would've liked to... At least once...
I learned everything just by watching them...

jtrekkie

Feathered
I've been chewing on my mic ever since I joined the teamspeak and... I broke it.

Ieono

Uberaffe
I'm not a very likable person. I've made my peace with that a long time ago, so I don't get offended when other people don't like me unless it's someone I find really interesting.

Kleric

I'm not a very likable person. I've made my peace with that a long time ago, so I don't get offended when other people don't like me unless it's someone I find really interesting.
I liek yooh Ieono. ☺

I confess I feel like I am not achieving much in life. :0

Last edited:

Ieono

Uberaffe
I liek yooh Ieono. ☺

I confess I feel like I am not achieving much in life. :0

Gratitude. You are quite likable.

If you feel that way, then perhaps you should hold fast to your goals, and let them give you the strength and patience you need to face the future.

Staying up late / being sleep-deprived makes me loopy and feel like I love / am interested in everything. It's probably the closest I'll ever be to being drunk; I pretty much hate all alcohol.

Kleric

I pretty much hate all alcohol.
Ooh! Yay! So do I. :D
I avoid it like the plague, You can almost consider it a phobia for how much I disagree with its existence and what it does to people.

Edit: I confess I get overly excited when someone shares one of my ideals.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.