• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Confessions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh! Yay! So do I. :D
I avoid it like the plague, You can almost consider it a phobia for how much I disagree with its existence and what it does to people.

Edit: I confess I get overly excited when someone shares one of my ideals.

How many years of school do you have left?

I despise social interaction with anyone from my school , I'd rather fight a bunch of rabid foxes then goto the sports centre where they all hang out

Mischief_Mitten

I used to sometimes get mistaken for a woman on the street and had guys hit on me in the street until I cut my hair.

It always got awkward when I had to open my mouth and say that I'm actually a guy.

One time I mumbled out a response after a few guys hit on me on the street and they just looked at me kind of shocked, while I quickly scampered away from them.

Pyper

I confess that I don't post a lot on the forums because I don't want to get in between a conversation that a few other people are having. I occasionally have some input into some convos but hold back because I don't think my input is necessary.

ZettaBit

Caffeine Addict
I confess that I don't post a lot on the forums because I don't want to get in between a conversation that a few other people are having. I occasionally have some input into some convos but hold back because I don't think my input is necessary.
I don't post much anymore either. Now that the TeamSpeak is popping, I cannot shake the feeling of insignificance of anything that I post.

Pyper

That is why I remind myself that my voice and what I say is only as insignificant as I make it out to be. It is what keeps me going when I think that what I say doesn't matter. Other people can't determine your significance in a conversation. If that were so, I don't think very many people would be posting on the forums. I would encourage anyone to remain active in the forums no matter how difficult it is for some.

Hikaru Okami

Radiant Wolf
I try not to ever judge an entire population based on one person, but I'm tempted to do so after what I experienced. I met this brony and tried to be nice by talking to him. He was holding one of the ponies in his arm and I forgot her name and that's when he starting talking shit about furries and how "we're all the same". I brushed it off and he showed me his OC named Rain Runner and I asked him where was it's cutie mark and he FLIPPED TITS! Screaming and calling me rude and shit....I never felt so confused. Bronies are weird man.

Ieono

Uberaffe
I try not to ever judge an entire population based on one person, but I'm tempted to do so after what I experienced. I met this brony and tried to be nice by talking to him. He was holding one of the ponies in his arm and I forgot her name and that's when he starting talking shit about furries and how "we're all the same". I brushed it off and he showed me his OC named Rain Runner and I asked him where was it's cutie mark and he FLIPPED TITS! Screaming and calling me rude and shit....I never felt so confused. Bronies are weird man.

Oh maaan I wish I could've been there. I would not be able to stop laughing. I love seeing super weird, awkward people lose their shit in pubic.

Gator

Uncledaddy

i feel like i'm late to the party, like a lot of conversation i come across is "you had to have been there to understand", so i just hang back. especially in the comic thread.

Pyper

i feel like i'm late to the party, like a lot of conversation i come across is "you had to have been there to understand", so i just hang back. especially in the comic thread.

Yeah, I can understand that. When I am wanting to start a possible conversation in the same thread with others already talking, I will hold off from it. I just feel like an ass to just bust in and state something way off the topic of the time.

Pyper

I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH TH....

Oh wait. Sorry.

/bursts in/

I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THAT SUCKERS

/leaves/

Well I can expect something like that to be ok with you Ayattar. You do like to play the ass of the forums. :V

Last edited:

SkyboundTerror

Thrashing About
I'm kinda bummed again that the previous forums I used to hang out at are dead or dying. I keep opening tabs to check if any old friends or new faces have shown up, but nope. They're still ghost towns. I know people move on, but I miss even the short conversations.

jtrekkie

Feathered
I'm kinda bummed again that the previous forums I used to hang out at are dead or dying. I keep opening tabs to check if any old friends or new faces have shown up, but nope. They're still ghost towns. I know people move on, but I miss even the short conversations.

Memories...

It's full-blown emo-mode for me whenever I don't do well on a quiz / exam. I have so much time available to study, but I just goof off during most of that time and wait until a day or two before an assessment to study; it's all my fault.

SirRob

I'm going insane, I can't even be mad anymore, I just laugh
When I hear people around me, or when I hear the phone ring, I just want to crawl into a corner
Real people only exist to stress me out

Feste

I haven't found an answer yet
I kind of feel like I'm losing my mind tonight. I'm worried that my one chance at a relationship this year is slipping through my fingers. I just feel so god damn alone right now, and none of my thoughts are good. Seriously wondering if I should see a therapist or something.

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers

Keeroh

Shinies Snatcher
I will compulsively listen to really, really bad emo and goth industrial music from 2005-ish whenever I want to relive my glory days of being a little teenybopper emo/gothgirl.
and occasionally I put on the stupid clothes and makeup and then debate going in public and inevitably remember that it is 2015 and I'm supposed to be a grown up but dammit it was good to be a whiny angry black-clad and pierced little firecracker
the shame runs deep.

Status
Not open for further replies.