• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Confessions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRN

WTB Forum Mod Powers
It's not like I want to give all of you who are having problems a hug.

I just kinda wish I could magically give you some of my own self-security. It's been a valuable asset ever since I shook off some depressive problems years back. Feel like more than a few of you deserve to not feel as bad as you say, you fine persons.

SirRobby, you're an inspiration to me, you big lug.~

RedSavage

Rattlesnake Flavored
You know staying on ALL my meds would probably help keep me up and at them. I'm trying to wait until I refill my hormones so I can get them all in one go, but I'm starting to feel like it's not worth it. But then again I get paid on the same day I refill my spiro so it's not like there's any point in not waiting a few more days... Might as well cash in on all this angst. Hopefully I'll be back on top of it soon though.

I'm tremendously jealous of your self-assuredness, BRN, and I feel like I shouldn't. I feel like shit now, and my depressed head is all, "Look, you can't even feel good without pills. How sad."

And now I'm getting all depressed that my happiness is dependant on six pills a day. Three in the morning. Three at night.

God fucking damn I need to get to bed and quit this pity circle. Night all.

Ariosto

@Butterfly: thank you, thank you, thank you :3

@BRN: thank you to you as well!

@RedSavaege: yeah, I understand that sort of; you want to prove you truly can outmatch yourself but end feeling bad in the process because that pride somehow hurts, and it only ends in even more insecurity...

@SirRob: :c
What's going on, if you don't mind sharing?

Last edited:

Mr. Sparta

Scale Face
This thread's giving me feels again.

PlusThirtyOne

What DOES my username mean...?
Last night i sat by myself in the living room just staring at my hands. i was so fascinated with them and blown away by what i could do with them. i just kept twisting and twiddling my fingers and stretching my palms. i did that for...like...an hour.

i was BLOWN AWAY! ...and no, i wasn't high.

Last edited:

Art Vulpine

Art Vulpine
Do you ever find yourself becoming something you swore you never wanted to be? I swore I would never be like those chronic complainers who interacting with them makes me feel like I'm covered in energetic crud. But then I realize that there are times that I complain! What is the ironic deal?

jtrekkie

Feathered
It tears me up when I can't do anything for someone, which is the case more often than not.

You know staying on ALL my meds would probably help keep me up and at them. I'm trying to wait until I refill my hormones so I can get them all in one go, but I'm starting to feel like it's not worth it. But then again I get paid on the same day I refill my spiro so it's not like there's any point in not waiting a few more days... Might as well cash in on all this angst. Hopefully I'll be back on top of it soon though.

I'm tremendously jealous of your self-assuredness, BRN, and I feel like I shouldn't. I feel like shit now, and my depressed head is all, "Look, you can't even feel good without pills. How sad."

And now I'm getting all depressed that my happiness is dependant on six pills a day. Three in the morning. Three at night.

I've been off a couple months now waiting to get an appointment. It ain't worth it, take your medicine.

Ariosto

My grandpa and grandma were making anti gay adoption comments and, goddamnit, I confess I wanted to argue them back SO HARD.

SirRob

It's not like I want to give all of you who are having problems a hug.

I just kinda wish I could magically give you some of my own self-security. It's been a valuable asset ever since I shook off some depressive problems years back. Feel like more than a few of you deserve to not feel as bad as you say, you fine persons.

SirRobby, you're an inspiration to me, you big lug.~
@SirRob: :c
What's going on, if you don't mind sharing?
I don't want to talk about it in detail, but I've let some work/school related issues fester for over half a year, and the problem just keeps snowballing. I know I need to do something about it but I just get so much anxiety from it and I just think, I've made some mistakes that I can't recover from. I think, I need to start doing something about it now. Thanks for acknowledging me guys, I needed it badly.

D

Deleted member 93706

God fucking damn I need to get to bed and quit this pity circle. Night all.

Get on TS and we'll take the place of a few pills. :)

In the we-make-you-happy way, not in the vore-ish way. Just thought I'd clarify.

Last edited by a moderator:

RedSavage

Rattlesnake Flavored
@RedSavaege: yeah, I understand that sort of; you want to prove you truly can outmatch yourself but end feeling bad in the process because that pride somehow hurts, and it only ends in even more insecurity...

Yeah you know---I wasn't able to put my finger on it. But I think it may just be a bit of injured pride. I'm not as indestructible as I thought. Not without some pills to help me along the way.

Like most prideful endeavours, it's a bit foolish. If the pills help, then dammit. I've got something here that helps.

I've been off a couple months now waiting to get an appointment. It ain't worth it, take your medicine.

I just called my pharmacy to have it transferred to another. Now that I'm in Stephenville all the time there's no point in having it at a cruddy local pharmacy.

Get on TS and we'll take the place of a few pills. :)
In the we-make-you-happy way, not in the vore-ish way. Just thought I'd clarify.
Aw <33
I appreciate it but my wifi hotspot is dead on data and I need to save it for text/calling. Since well. My parents disconnected my phone.

It was about time I cut ties anyhow.

JavaLeen

Scout Fox
I used to be REALLY bad at twirling.
Just only last year.
Compare to:
This year.

That flag of yours! :eek: It looks like fire when you twirl it around. Just couldn't take my eyes off it. o3o
I do admit that I didn't watch the 1st video though. It was loading slow and you recorded it in an inside environment so I would just brace myself for flying objects and broken vases most the time when watching it so I spared myself. XD

I also had no idea this was called twirling. Saw a very beautiful twirling spectacle some angel worshipers did in my city last year and it was gorgeous. I didn't understand much of what they were trying to say about each angel they were twirling about but the whole show was magnificent.
Do you have a group you're twirling with?

on the other topic of depression, I won't talk about it. I am in a cronical state of depression ever since late teens but I've gone past suicidal thoughts mainly because I have 2-3 ppl who would still hurt if I were to die, but I was never so bad as to get medicines for it so I would feel like a hypocrite to actually give any insights about this.

/bear hugs everyone

sniperfreak223

More Metal Than You !!!
I'm not a drummer but I still practice twirling and flipping drumsticks

Alexxx-Returns

The Sergal that Didn't Vore
I did a terrible, terrible thing on Monday.

On Saturday, myself and my BFF went in my car for a change. She brought her auxiliary cable so we could listen to her music, but she left this (and a box of fudge) in my car because we were too excited about getting back to hers and starting the getting hammered.

So on Monday I realised this, and decided to take a round trip and drop it off to her after work. When I got to her place, she wasn't in. Called up, she said she was babysitting, so I said I would put the cable in her letterbox. It's an external letterbox outside her garden wall.

I didn't realise how deep that letterbox was. I might as well have dumped it in a river for how much she's gonna see of it again. Maybe, if she tried for several days, she MIGHT be able to fish it out with a wire hanger.

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
I did a terrible, terrible thing on Monday.

On Saturday, myself and my BFF went in my car for a change. She brought her auxiliary cable so we could listen to her music, but she left this (and a box of fudge) in my car because we were too excited about getting back to hers and starting the getting hammered.

So on Monday I realised this, and decided to take a round trip and drop it off to her after work. When I got to her place, she wasn't in. Called up, she said she was babysitting, so I said I would put the cable in her letterbox. It's an external letterbox outside her garden wall.

I didn't realise how deep that letterbox was. I might as well have dumped it in a river for how much she's gonna see of it again. Maybe, if she tried for several days, she MIGHT be able to fish it out with a wire hanger.

Surely, if she is your bff she will forgive you.

FenrirDarkWolf

Trapped in a Lucid Eclipse
That flag of yours! :eek: It looks like fire when you twirl it around. Just couldn't take my eyes off it. o3o
I do admit that I didn't watch the 1st video though. It was loading slow and you recorded it in an inside environment so I would just brace myself for flying objects and broken vases most the time when watching it so I spared myself. XD

I also had no idea this was called twirling. Saw a very beautiful twirling spectacle some angel worshipers did in my city last year and it was gorgeous. I didn't understand much of what they were trying to say about each angel they were twirling about but the whole show was magnificent.
Do you have a group you're twirling with?

on the other topic of depression, I won't talk about it. I am in a cronical state of depression ever since late teens but I've gone past suicidal thoughts mainly because I have 2-3 ppl who would still hurt if I were to die, but I was never so bad as to get medicines for it so I would feel like a hypocrite to actually give any insights about this.

/bear hugs everyone

Technically it's colour guard.
And the flag IS fire designed XD
Oh, and nothing broke when I was inside. The most I've broken is several light bulbs.
Umm, I'm not in any group so far, groups of twirlers like me are called winter guards and I'm not in one YET

Bonobosoph

4 hands good 2 hands bad ;)
There are things best kept to myself, but I feel weird decieving people even if it's for good reason.
I want to tell my other half and maybe my siblings a shameful secret, just have this impulsion to. But I know it won't be recieved well, so it would be pointless.
But I'm so bad at hiding things. Fucking hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.