• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Confessions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Jaeger

set phasers to thrust
I try not to ever judge an entire population based on one person, but I'm tempted to do so after what I experienced. I met this brony and tried to be nice by talking to him. He was holding one of the ponies in his arm and I forgot her name and that's when he starting talking shit about furries and how "we're all the same". I brushed it off and he showed me his OC named Rain Runner and I asked him where was it's cutie mark and he FLIPPED TITS! Screaming and calling me rude and shit....I never felt so confused. Bronies are weird man.

Oh god this reminds me so much about the otaku vs brony fight that happened a while back at a yu gi oh tournament. It was so hilarious, i think i told it before in one of the rants threads...oh i got to find it.

Spatel

MODEDIT: As per our forum rules, any admission to illegal activity will be punished. - Kalmor

LAME

There's much juicier stuff lurking in the dark corners of people's souls and I came here for that. This is just 300 pages of furries admitting they're gay or socially awkward (we already know... you're furries... fuck you). It's not terribly interesting.

Would an anonymous confession thread be against the forum rules?

FenrirDarkWolf

Trapped in a Lucid Eclipse

Shadow Jaeger

set phasers to thrust
eh found the story but reading it back now i think i lied about some details.
Quick story: i got into s huge fight with some bronies because i won a game of yu gi oh and some weebs backed me up.
It was a great win for humanity that day. *patriotic music plays as i salute behind an murikan flag*

I used to and still sort of think bronies are a form of furries , I guess its the relation with animals , is this train of thought valid at all?

Sauvignon

aynil
I have a cat that is so goddamn retarded that every day I seriously think about driving him as far out to the middle of nowhere as I can, and just letting him go.

Chellehound

I'm all 'bout that basset
I have a cat that is so goddamn retarded that every day I seriously think about driving him as far out to the middle of nowhere as I can, and just letting him go.

Is he a screamer? My male cat sits on the microwave and just yowls for no apparent reason. At 3:00 A.M.

Sauvignon

aynil
Is he a screamer? My male cat sits on the microwave and just yowls for no apparent reason. At 3:00 A.M.

Oh yes, extremely vocal, and for no reason.
1. He beats the living shit out of my older cat
2. He yowls... YOWLS at random shit, walls, shoes, etc.
3. Must scoop all his food onto the floor to be eaten.
4. Must wash his pawa in his water bowl, then dump it over because it is too dirty to drink
5. Cannot be touched with a hand. I can kick him, a dog can chew on him, and he doesn't care. Hand? Get the hell away from me.
6. Must check on his litter box at least every 15 minutes, just to see it
And more

Chellehound

I'm all 'bout that basset
My cat does a lot of that shit (kinda 1, 2, 3, kinda 4). He's lucky he redeems himself by being sweet. I'm sorry.

Sauvignon

aynil
He isn't sweet. He is going to be homeless soon. I have said that every day for the past four years, but I haven't kicked him out yet.

Spatel

I used to and still sort of think bronies are a form of furries , I guess its the relation with animals , is this train of thought valid at all?

A decent percentage of bronies are also furries. Unless something changed most aren't though. The ones that aren't just like the show and see the subculture as a way of 'reinventing cool'. Has little to do with the characters being animals.

Pokemon is a franchise also based around animal characters and also has a huge cult following. Most pokemon fans aren't furries though and I don't think anybody would contest that (as an example).

sniperfreak223

More Metal Than You !!!
I just had to lance my finger, and I giggled uncontrollably when one of my co-workers fainted after I pushed yhe pus out of it.

Volkodav

Dad****er
One time I was breaking apart a chunk of frozen little fish so I could cook them for my cats to eat, and my hand slipped and smacked into one of their fins and really hurt but i thougth nothing of it
then a few days later i noticed what looked like a pimple on my finger, so i squeezed it and a hard ball of pus surrounding a piece of fin-bone came out of my finger

LazerMaster5

Lost in the Static
Ew. That's gross, man. In elementary school, I was always getting in trouble for behaviour reasons, and the teachers thought I had ADHD. My parents and I knew I was just really bored. Some classes still bore the shit out of me, but such is school. I get very kooky when bored.

DevilishlyHandsome49

The Most Handsome Devil
One time I was breaking apart a chunk of frozen little fish so I could cook them for my cats to eat, and my hand slipped and smacked into one of their fins and really hurt but i thougth nothing of it
then a few days later i noticed what looked like a pimple on my finger, so i squeezed it and a hard ball of pus surrounding a piece of fin-bone came out of my finger

:shock: I would have been freaking out if that happened to me

Mr. Sparta

Scale Face
I cut my hand webbing on a plastic water bottle.

Plastic. Water. Bottle.

Status
Not open for further replies.