• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Confessions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlusThirtyOne

What DOES my username mean...?
One time I was breaking apart a chunk of frozen little fish so I could cook them for my cats to eat, and my hand slipped and smacked into one of their fins and really hurt but i thougth nothing of it
then a few days later i noticed what looked like a pimple on my finger, so i squeezed it and a hard ball of pus surrounding a piece of fin-bone came out of my finger
When i was in high school i somehow managed to shove a stick into the crook of my arm while doing yard work. it went in so cleanly that i didn't even know it was in there for about 5 days or so. The stick formed a long painful lump about half the size of a pencil that paralleled my arm right in the center of where me elbow bent so i couldn't bend my arm. My mom took me to get it looked at but the doc was certain there wasn't anything in there and it was just scar tissue. Nobody believed me when i told them there was a god damn twig in my arm! That thing was in there DEEP and it stayed there for about a month before i awoke in the middle of the night to find my bed and PJs DRENCHED in the stickiest, nastiest pussiest bloody mess i'd ever scene! The stick poked out and crawled out of my arm while i slept! Fuckin' NASTY! Turns out the stick was only about the size of a toothpick but DAAAAAMN the mess it made.
The next morning i triumphantly presented the stick at the breakfast table. "See?! i TOLD you it was in there!"

BRN

WTB Forum Mod Powers
Feels real good to see Spatel again, that fine guy.
And I love your disgusting injuries, folks. I have a picture of half my fingertip hanging separated from itself, and the scar that THAT one made is just fuckin' great. :D

Couple of opinions on Bad Dragon, folks?

I have work in four hours, and I can't sleep because of my regular sleeping schedule. Screw this. lol

Ahahaa, shit. Man, I know your pain. I've been trying to fix my own sleeping schedule lately, right? I work the night shift, starting at 10:30 in the evening... today is the third day in a row I've woken up past 10:00pm.

Kinharia

Drunken Irish Snow Leopard
I confess that even though I am no longer religious I still get annoyed at people who give uninformed attacks against Catholism. Maybe it is being from where I am from I dunno but I just feel like it is wrong to attack something based on something is completely wrong. And mixing threads I don't like the people of Catholism who attack the Neo Pagans but at the same time don't realise their "Christian" holidays are based off of pagan events >.>

Naesaki

JRPG Fanatic
I confess I've just been zoned out for the past 2 hours doing very little, my mind has been an empty vacuum, only just looked at the time and saw it has gone 2pm, my energy to do anything today is just completely and utterly gone. :(

Atemis

I confess I've just been zoned out for the past 2 hours doing very little, my mind has been an empty vacuum, only just looked at the time and saw it has gone 2pm, my energy to do anything today is just completely and utterly gone. :(
Sounds rough, you have a lot of work this morning? It's times like that when I love to take a nap.

LazerMaster5

Lost in the Static
I still need to clean out my computer, it probably is full of dust and cat hair.

Naesaki

JRPG Fanatic
Sounds rough, you have a lot of work this morning? It's times like that when I love to take a nap.

No, no work or school or anything, just felt rather empty today, don't feel depressed or unhappy or anything like that, just feel a bit weird.

Atemis

No, no work or school or anything, just felt rather empty today, don't feel depressed or unhappy or anything like that, just feel a bit weird.
You work out a lot? Sometimes your muscles can suffer from over use of you don't give them enough rest.

Naesaki

JRPG Fanatic
You work out a lot? Sometimes your muscles can suffer from over use of you don't give them enough rest.

No just had a disturbed sleep from ze father unit pulling up bathroom floor tiles and hammering away, but I couldn't quite wake up but I was fully aware of the banging going on, I'm feeling perfectly fine now though, but those few hours were just like an extreme sleepy daze.

Ariosto

I confess I'm starting to feel good again, and that makes me happy.
I also confess I like the fact SIX/BRN has been posting a little more these days :>
It's good to have him around.

Last edited:

Pyper

After telling my friends that I was a furry, they have embraced it and have wanted to be a part of it with me. They want to go to some cons with me when I first start going myself but I don't think that they are aware of me not wanting them to be a part of it. I appreciate that they want to go but I plan on making some friends and eventually being a part of the fandom without them. I am sure I am quite fortunate to have friends like this but I want this to actually become something I have for myself.

Chuchi

Where'd the time go?
After telling my friends that I was a furry, they have embraced it and have wanted to be a part of it with me. They want to go to some cons with me when I first start going myself but I don't think that they are aware of me not wanting them to be a part of it. I appreciate that they want to go but I plan on making some friends and eventually being a part of the fandom without them. I am sure I am quite fortunate to have friends like this but I want this to actually become something I have for myself.
I can understand why you'd want this to be something you have for yourself, but in the very least, they are people you know that are showing interest in the same things as you. Maybe they can be people you go to the furmeets with to ease you into the environment, since they're a variable you know from outside the community and it might help with your anxiety. I know you want to do your own thing, but just don't shut them out or turn them away, when they've been supportive. You know what I mean?

Pyper

I can understand why you'd want this to be something you have for yourself, but in the very least, they are people you know that are showing interest in the same things as you. Maybe they can be people you go to the furmeets with to ease you into the environment, since they're a variable you know from outside the community and it might help with your anxiety. I know you want to do your own thing, but just don't shut them out or turn them away, when they've been supportive. You know what I mean?

Yeah, I just don't want to drag them along with something that only I get any joy in. I am just afraid that it is something that they feel obligated to be a part of because I am. I am trying to prevent that from happening and it flopping and in turn ruining things for me. I feel bad for thinking this way because I haven't given it a shot to see if it is something they would actually enjoy. I just don't really know, I am probably just over thinking the situation of having my friends a part of this.

Alexxx-Returns

The Sergal that Didn't Vore
I find all the best music through technically filthy means.

For example, I only know about One because of Guitar Hero. I only know about Majestic because of American Dad.

Why can I not find great music through reputable means?

Ariosto

Speaking of music, I wish I had someone who shared my taste for opera close to me. I'm currently just going through my collection in my iPad and, damn, I wish I could just listen it with someone and comment, just comment and enjoy ourselves together because we share that..

Kitsune Cross

**** that **** now! Bitch
I find all the best music through technically filthy means.

For example, I only know about One because of Guitar Hero. I only know about Majestic because of American Dad.

Why can I not find great music through reputable means?

One like, Metallica's One? Good, now you have to listen to the first 5 albums from them, asap.

LazerMaster5

Lost in the Static
If you like Metallica, you may like Megadeth as well. Dave Mustaine, the frontman, was a founding member of Metallica. He was then kicked out for being a drunkard and causing trouble, and he ended up forming the speed metal band Megadeth soon after. I highly recommend Rust in Peace, and Countdown to Extinction is another album I really like. There are really only 3 Megadeth albums that feel weak. If you are checking them out, avoid Cryptic Writings, Risk, or The World Needs a Hero. Definitely avoid Risk. All of their other albums are fan-fucking-tastic, and I think you should check them out. Maybe you should see if your local library has them on CD, as you can easily rip the music to your computer from CD.

BlitzCo

Zoots Root
I like exploring wilderness areas with my dad, especially on forested hunting/hiking trips. It makes me feel like I'm some soldier, exploring a unknown planet.

and speaking of wilderness exploring, every time I go to a wilderness area, I always bring my Mosin-Nagant rifle and my K-bar, even on hiking trips. I have zero plans on getting killed by a mountain lion or a pissed off hog

sniperfreak223

More Metal Than You !!!
For some reason, the tails I make keep getting progressively larger. The first one was 16", then 20", 24", 29", 36" and the last one was 42"...at this pace the next one will be bigger than me D:

Demensa

Characterless sack of potatoes
For example, I only know about One because of Guitar Hero

The Guitar Hero phase was a significant step in my musical journey, no joke.
(though this was when I listened to a pool of around 400-500 songs, and I never listened to full albums, and downloading a few new songs was like some momentous event, and I was really into Metallica, Slayer, Pantera, etc...)

(N.B. this is embarrassing enough to be considered a confession.)

Status
Not open for further replies.