• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Confessions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedSavage

Rattlesnake Flavored
I want to look good to make myself happy, not just to attract a partner. Some people like my body type, but if I don't like it, it doesn't mean that much to me. Confession: The main reason I want to lose weight is so that I can look good while crossdressing. Right now when I look in the mirror and I picture it, it kinda turns me off.

Hey----curves in all the right places make for a bodacious chick figure. Source: hormones I've been taking along with weight gain from having quit drugs. A strange combination, I know, but its somewhat fascinating.

OT: I wish more artists would omit the word "shemale" and "herm" and use the term "transgender" or "trans" or "intersex" for their art. I mean---honestly it doesn't bother me. It doesn't enrage me. But....fantasy or not (which is the foremost defense for the usage of this word) "shemale" is still derogatory.

I guess it doesn't really bother me that much at all, since I'll never personally tag my own art as such, but it still kinda bugs me, I confess.

Last edited:

ThePumu

Opening file: Redemption.exe/
Just so that yall are aware.
i dont go on DA

Chuchi

Where'd the time go?
Let's add "cuntboy" to that list of no-no's.
Eck.

Relating to weight and body image, my biggest motivator for quitting smoking/losing weight and getting back into shape is because I want to get back into caving and rock climbing. Granted, I could cave at my current weight, since I don't do vertical exploration (yet), but there was an article last year(?) about some archaeologists/anthropologists who were seeking cavers of the petite nature. And those cavers had to squeeze into an 18cm wide choke, and assist the scientists and excavation team by uncovering and retrieving fossils and artifacts.

And that's kinda my ultimate dream/fantasy job, to cave and do archaeology/paleontology/anthropology work. Obviously, that offer is over and done with, and I couldn't manage an 18 cm choke even if I was high school weight again, 'cause I got dem hips yo. But seriously, I love caving, and the smaller you are, the better you can really get into nooks and crannies.
Who knows, maybe I'll discover something here in Finland someday. :3

Ariosto

God I hate the word "shemale"
That's like the word "ebony" or "queer"
I hate the first two as well. Same goes for 'femboy' (though it probably does not carry the same weight).
I thought " queer" had been 'rescued' by the LGTBQA, community, sort of.

Last edited:

Spicy Tuna

Hey----curves in all the right places make for a bodacious chick figure. Source: hormones I've been taking along with weight gain from having quit drugs. A strange combination, I know, but its somewhat fascinating.

I envy your confidence. For me it's a matter of personal preference. I'm more into the thin muscular type, which is kinda everything I'm not. It's not so bad, though. I like the motivation to get fit, and I have something to look forward to.

Schwimmwagen

Swap the SO gender, and this is essentially my same take on my appearance.

BUT, worry not, Gibbits. We have attracted companions with our shining personalities (not sarcasm, I swear), and they grew to love us deeper than the looks go, and so we need not fret over whether or not we're perfect looking, we each have someone who loves us for who we are, not how we look. :3 As long as our SOs are happy, we're happy, right? We don't need to please anyone else but them. At least that's my take on it.

o7

Eeyup! I'm quite happy with things as they are. It's not that I'm saying she's wrong to have her view or that I think she's being dishonest, it's just that I've been taken by surprise, I guess? I wouldn't change anything, except for magically acquiring a hot bod, but I wouldn't be trying to reel anyone else in with it if I had one cos I'm happy in my relationship. I just feel like I could be better and I think we'd both be a bit happier for different reasons.

I could get fitter though and tone up however, there's always that!

N30Nphoenix

Kitty-fox
Sometimes when I'm playing a video game and not on live chat with my friends I pretend I'm a famous youtuber and narrate gameplay, make jokes, and be entertain my "audience".

forever alone

ThePumu

Opening file: Redemption.exe/
I've done voices of different cartoon characters whilst playing games XD

Alexxx-Returns

The Sergal that Didn't Vore
My roommate just got rejected by a date, and I'm pretty happy about it. It's cruel, but I don't know if I'm making out well either, and it's good to know there's someone more pathetic than me. Maybe that's part of the reason I keep him around, I won't lie.

Remember dude, I'm still more single than you (and more pathetic =P)

On the topic of forgiveness, I made the decision last month to forgive my ex for all the terrible things he did to me. It was hard getting past the fact that he would never learn his lesson and keep on lying and ruining other peoples' lives, but I thought "what would Jesus do?" because he sounds like an awesome guy. And I came to that.

sniperfreak223

More Metal Than You !!!
My mate and I are more active on another furry site...and every time our icons align in the active users list we both screencap it and send it to each other.

Naesaki

JRPG Fanatic
On the topic of forgiveness, I made the decision last month to forgive my ex for all the terrible things he did to me. It was hard getting past the fact that he would never learn his lesson and keep on lying and ruining other peoples' lives, but I thought "what would Jesus do?" because he sounds like an awesome guy. And I came to that.

I'm probably weird for thinking this, but I think it's sometimes harder and more draining to keep continually hating someone for the rest of your life, life is too short for never ending hate I think, if you offer them forgiveness and they take it, you don't need to stay in touch, you just go on with your lives, knowing that the bridge was patched up but not fully restored, not having that negative weight on your shoulders I think can end up doing a great deal of good.

I confess that there was one particular guy throughout my entire high school life who bullied me, day in, day out, throwing slurs, verbal abuse and physical abuse at me, I really, really hated him because he brought me down to the brink of utter depression. But then few years after high school, through the power of FB I saw the kind of life he was leading (friends of a friend is so useful :3), he also came out of the closet and had his own struggles, I mean its no excuse for how he treated me but he lashed out at the world differently than I did, I just happened to be the point of his aggression, so I simply forgave him and let go of that hatred.

I literally sat down and weighed up the options, what was the point of continually hating this guy, he's moved on in life, I needed to move on in life as well.

Last edited:

Alexxx-Returns

I feel like talking about this for some reason. It's sort of on-topic but it's not really got any point to it except me venting.

When I was 17, I started dating my first boyfriend. He was a long-time neighbour and friend of my BFF. At the point when we started to get close, another mutual friend of both of these people started getting close to me.

She looked COOL. I'll say that now. I was always jealous of how pretty she was in her alternative and conventional ways.

I was just glad to have another friend who was as keen to get to know me as she was. I actually felt sorry for her because she had such a bad past and she lived in a shitty house/location and stuff, so I would try and encourage her about the good things that happened in her life as often as I could. I knew that she had a brief and very strange history with my at-the-time boyfriend but I didn't let it bother me. I did get jealous though and wanted to ask him so many times to not hang out with her any more. But I was too shy.

So we broke up for other reasons, and things were OK. I got a message one day from my BFF saying that this other girl was saying she cheated with my guy right after me and him first... ya know. For the record, this could easily be the truth, but it could also be bullshit because both of them are just as huge liars as each other. As people do in that situation, both person said THEY were telling the truth.

But this girl did a COMPLETE 180 on me and all of a sudden, I was her worst enemy. It was so fucking weird. For months afterwards, she would send me death threats and say shit about the fact that I went to a private school (which I never even mentioned, I only ever said on occasion that I had to get back home and do homework) which seemed to REALLY rub her the wrong way.

It was so obvious that I had the life she wanted (I got along with my parents for one thing) so for a while I would just rub it in her face, it was quite funny. But after I blocked her on everything and she stopped trying to add me back on Facebook, it was clear her life was just out of control and a total mess. It wasn't fun any more to gloat on how much better mine was, so I just left it at that and forgave her, because I wanted to be the better person.

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
Swap the SO gender, and this is essentially my same take on my appearance.

BUT, worry not, Gibbits. We have attracted companions with our shining personalities (not sarcasm, I swear), and they grew to love us deeper than the looks go, and so we need not fret over whether or not we're perfect looking, we each have someone who loves us for who we are, not how we look. :3 As long as our SOs are happy, we're happy, right? We don't need to please anyone else but them. At least that's my take on it.

o7

I've never liked my own looks either. My SO says I'm attractive, but I've never really agreed with her on it ever. She's like the only person who thinks the way she does about me and I've always had trouble accepting her view.

Imo, there are two sorts of beauty. The inner kind that makes people have interesting body language (and generally just more attractive in general) and the kind you create for yourself with diet, exercise, fashion, and style.

There are of course people who are born with features that are popular in the moment, but hell that's as fleeting as the wind. There are certain things that one can do to appeal to others. (Proper eyebrow styling is one of them). And its works for everyone. You know, that's why I want to be a stylist btw. So that all the people like ya'll who feel down about yourselves can realize just how beautiful/handsome and sexy you really are. (And Chuchi...forgive my boldness but hun you're the type of women that gets better with age. Fine as wine! Bring 30 on cuz you'll only be that much more...I better stop. >///<)

Alexxx-Returns

I confess that I spend way too much money on wigs.

I don't spend it on much else though, so it's probably okay.

Naesaki

JRPG Fanatic
I've never liked my own looks either. My SO says I'm attractive, but I've never really agreed with her on it ever. She's like the only person who thinks the way she does about me and I've always had trouble accepting her view.

My SO, he's always saying how attractive, cute and adorable I am but I still find it a hard thing to accept, but for me I've been through most of my young life being told how I'm no good, that I'm ugly as sin and the like, so I'm still not used to the whole idea that someone likes how I look, I mean my SO at least to me, he is extremely attractive but he doesn't believe he is either xD

So it devolves into the never ending circle of "You're cute, No I'm not! but you are!" >__>

Fatchaos

Perkele!
(And Chuchi...forgive my boldness but hun you're the type of women that gets better with age. Fine as wine! Bring 30 on cuz you'll only be that much more...I better stop. >///<)

I couldn't be luckier to age alongside her n.=.n

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
I couldn't be luckier to age alongside her n.=.n

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Omg. Are you Chuchi's husband???????! We LOVEEEE her here! You must be the most standup guy to get a lady like her. *online handshake* We've all heard great things about you.

Fatchaos

Perkele!
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Omg. Are you Chuchi's husband???????! We LOVEEEE her here! You must be the most standup guy to get a lady like her. *online handshake* We've all heard great things about you.

o.=.o

Yes indeed I am. And I have got the feeling she is well liked n.=.n ; and also heard that there are plenty of brilliant people in here. I dunno about standup, I just, well, gosh, thank you. * online handshake back indeed. Firm one, too. *

Oh? Well I am happy to hear that x3

Naesaki

JRPG Fanatic
o.=.o

Yes indeed I am. And I have got the feeling she is well liked n.=.n ; and also heard that there are plenty of brilliant people in here. I dunno about standup, I just, well, gosh, thank you. * online handshake back indeed. Firm one, too. *

Oh? Well I am happy to hear that x3

We have all indeed heard many great things about you :D and Chuchi is very awesome.

RedSavage

Rattlesnake Flavored
-Obama voice-
Now let me be clear about these forums, in case you ever check my posting history. It is not the case that I tried to, at one point, seduce your wife. In fact, I've tried seducing the entire forum, of which your wife happened to be a part of.

Status
Not open for further replies.