• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Confessions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naesaki

JRPG Fanatic
-Obama voice-
Now let me be clear about these forums, in case you ever check my posting history. It is not the case that I tried to, at one point, seduce your wife. In fact, I've tried seducing the entire forum, of which your wife happened to be a part of.

You've never tried to seduce me :p and I can't unhear that in obama's voice u___u;

Chuchi

Where'd the time go?
Oh my gosh Butters. ♥
All of my this, so much love~

-Obama voice-
Now let me be clear about these forums, in case you ever check my posting history. It is not the case that I tried to, at one point, seduce your wife. In fact, I've tried seducing the entire forum, of which your wife happened to be a part of.
I BELLY LAUGHED-
I AM DYING OH MY FUCKING GOD
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Fatchaos

Perkele!
We have all indeed heard many great things about you :D and Chuchi is very awesome.

She is indeed awesome n.=.n
I do wonder what she has told tho x3

-Obama voice-

Uhhuh.

At no point were your seducing my wife specifically, even after finding out that she might have a special interest in a woman like yourself? Mmmhm.
Also this totally gave me a new signature.

Edit: And by a woman like yourself, I only meant a woman in general, not trying to single you out because of your transition. No disrespect intended and apologies if it sounded wrong. English isn't my native language so I can come off a bit derp at times.

Last edited:

Croconaw

#1 Most Requested Croconaw
I collect amiibos.

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
Adorable. Also, the "this" bar keeps disappearing. What trickery is this mods? :V
She is indeed awesome n.=.n
I do wonder what she has told tho x3

Uhhuh.

At no point were your seducing my wife specifically, even after finding out that she might have a special interest in a woman like yourself? Mmmhm.

Edit: And by a woman like yourself, I only meant a woman in general, not trying to single you out because of your transition. No disrespect intended and apologies if it sounded wrong. English isn't my native language so I can come off a bit derp at times.

;3 I'm beginning to see what must have drawn Chuchi to you at first. You have a very cute way of speaking (at least in written english). I'm hitting on your man now, Girl.:V

Naesaki

JRPG Fanatic
;3 I'm beginning to see what must have drawn Chuchi to you at first. You have a very cute way of speaking (at least in written english). I'm hitting on your man now, Girl.:V

I'll admit it is a very endearing and adorable way of writing, instantly allows you to warm up to a person, just comes across as inviting (this may sound weird out of context but its not! D: )

Last edited:

Fatchaos

Perkele!

Dawww, thank you. It is quite the same in both spoken and written for me, well, except that I might be a bit loose on cursing. And that I cannot talk too loud with letters.

Thank you! n.=.n

ThePumu

Opening file: Redemption.exe/

RedSavage

Rattlesnake Flavored
Uhhuh.

I'll plead the fifth on that question and ask an even better question. Do you think YOU could have a special interest among interested parties doing interesting things? Perhaps while participating? Perhaps while also holding a camera?

You're adorable and kind. I can see why Churchi fell for you. None taken at all, as I never would have thought poorly of you to begin with. <33

(Churchi he REALLY is a doll you lucky girl you)

Last edited:

Chuchi

Where'd the time go?
huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu
:3c

Fatchaos

Perkele!
I'll plead the fifth on that question and ask an even better question. Do you think YOU could have a special interest among interested parties doing interesting things? Perhaps while participating? Perhaps while also holding a camera?

You cannot plead on the fifth with me, I follow the Finnish constitution :V (Nor have I any idea what the fifth even stands for :3 ).

... <.=.<
>.=.>

Maaaaybe. Do I get a director's chair as well?
Because I want a director's chair.

You're adorable and kind. I can see why Churchi fell for you. None taken at all, as I never would have thought poorly of you to begin with. <33
(Churchi he REALLY is a doll you lucky girl you)

Dawwww. I do feel loved n.=.n;
So yeah, as a warning, sometimes I might say something that comes off as me saying something horrible when I actually meant it to be a nice thing. I am not always smart with sentence construction ('tis now also my confession!).

Schwimmwagen

So yeah, as a warning, sometimes I might say something that comes off as me saying something horrible when I actually meant it to be a nice thing. I am not always smart with sentence construction ('tis now also my confession!).

This is something I do a lot, but people usually think I said a nice thing when I'm trying to be horrible

FenrirDarkWolf

Trapped in a Lucid Eclipse
You cannot plead on the fifth with me, I follow the Finnish constitution :V (Nor have I any idea what the fifth even stands for :3 ).

Pleading the fifth means that you don't have to say anything that will make yourself look guilty.

Also I bet you two are very adorable and will now forever be most adorable married couple evers.

Misomie

Lazy Artist
There is a black widow hanging out in the bathroom and I keep forgetting to put her outside.

TyDye

The puns, they burn
Status
Not open for further replies.