• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Confessions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
Ok, where's my flamethrower?

You're a finer Arachnophobe than I, sir/madam. I must admit that I think people like Misomie are very kind and brave. Venomous spiders scare me the most.

Mr. Sparta

Scale Face
I cry inside when someone intentionally steps on a bug.

Poor soul :(

I woke up one night and my forehead was itchy, so I brushed it with one hand and a giant carpenter ant came off and landed on my white sheets (I could still see because I had a night light). I used the sheets to kinda fling the ant off the bed, then I closed my eyes to try and get back to sleep. By chance, I opened my eyes a few minutes later and saw its black form crawl up out of the darkness and onto the white sheets. I had to kill the thing, but I didn't want to crush it with my hands or the sheets, and while I tried to find something it disappeared down the other side of my bed. I ended up tearing the bed apart to try and find the thing, multiple times, and I went around with a flashlight to try and spot it under my bed. I never found the thing though. I ended up sleeping on the floor, curled up in a ball in a blanket.

I hate creepy crawlies.

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
I woke up one night and my forehead was itchy, so I brushed it with one hand and a giant carpenter ant came off and landed on my white sheets (I could still see because I had a night light). I used the sheets to kinda fling the ant off the bed, then I closed my eyes to try and get back to sleep. By chance, I opened my eyes a few minutes later and saw its black form crawl up out of the darkness and onto the white sheets. I had to kill the thing, but I didn't want to crush it with my hands or the sheets, and while I tried to find something it disappeared down the other side of my bed. I ended up tearing the bed apart to try and find the thing, multiple times, and I went around with a flashlight to try and spot it under my bed. I never found the thing though. I ended up sleeping on the floor, curled up in a ball in a blanket.

I hate creepy crawlies.

>:3c Did you start to feel an itch in your ear? I think I know where he went. Muhahahahahahaha!! :V

Chuchi

Where'd the time go?
This thread went from being incredibly d'aww to fucking horrific so fast it's giving me whiplash and a bad case of the skin crawls.

LazerMaster5

Lost in the Static
That's okay, my cat Mimi was eating ants today. They crawl into the house to escape the cold, and they are all over the kitchen and dining room, looking for something to eat.

Luki

I'm kinda fearful when it comes to those "crunchy" bugs like beetles and roaches. Yuck. Which is terrible because where I live there's always these huge beetles flying about. It's the worst when the dumb things smack against you x_x

Things like moths and spiders are kinda cute, though.

Luki

I like to kill bugs by squashing them with my thumb, even the big crunchy beetles
Eeeek, how can you do that?!

Once when I was a kid, I had to kill a huge roach that had gotten into the house when my parents were away, so I took the biggest work boot my father had, put it on my foot and power stomped on the thing as hard as I could [after MUCH hesitation and fear].
That horrible CRACK sound though x_x

Didn't dare to move that boot from there , though. Left it there for them to clean it up :<

Last edited:

Luki

I've never been inebriated, but I have a feeling I'd probably the "sentimental/sad" kind xD

Apologize and feel bad about all of the things!~

RedLeFrench

Writer extraordinaire
In a "No shit Sherlock" style revelation, I've been more than obsessed by my book for the past three months. Then again, I guess it is because the only thing I did since December has been working on the damn thing, but I sincerely think that now that the first two books are finished, I will still continue to obsess over them until they are on store shelves...

I'm a dumdum.

Chuchi

Where'd the time go?
In a "No shit Sherlock" style revelation, I've been more than obsessed by my book for the past three months. Then again, I guess it is because the only thing I did since December has been working on the damn thing, but I sincerely think that now that the first two books are finished, I will still continue to obsess over them until they are on store shelves...

I'm a dumdum.
I don't think it's dumb, but rather, only natural.

We pour ourselves into our writing, no matter how much we might try to avoid it. We invest, sometimes greatly, but our focus and effort goes into that writing, into forming the ideas and the characters, shaping their worlds and their destinies, in intertwining their lives and tearing them apart. They become a part of us, as we become a part of them.
I find that it's only natural that you would want to see your books succeed.
In a way, our stories are like our children. We create their ideas, we give birth to them in a sense, and in the end we hope for the best when their development 'matures' and leaves our hands.

I wish you and your books the best of luck in the exciting days to come.

Then there's me, over here, supposed to be writing my own book(s) and I ain't doing shit. u_u *shame*
At least, not relevant to the books. cough fanfic

Kinharia

Drunken Irish Snow Leopard
The majority of females that give me attention are animals. I dunno why but I must be a babe magnet to female animals :p

Status
Not open for further replies.