• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Confessions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Amiir

I'm kinda fearful when it comes to those "crunchy" bugs like beetles and roaches. Yuck. Which is terrible because where I live there's always these huge beetles flying about. It's the worst when the dumb things smack against you x_x

Things like moths and spiders are kinda cute, though.

Aww but beetles are so cute. When I get the chance I pick them up and let them walk on my hands. Ditto for porcellionidae. They always end up with their belly up so I waste minutes getting them back on their ''legs''. They're both so goofy and cute.

Out of all bugs, ladybugs are the best tho

Ah, speaking of porcellionidae, there's this... Thing which holds a few resemblances with them: the tongue eating louse. See for yourself, though be aware, it's pretty fucking gross

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBMK7C_HwI4

Last edited by a moderator:

Misomie

Lazy Artist
Aww but beetles are so cute. When I get the chance I pick them up and let them walk on my hands. Ditto for porcellionidae. They always end up with their belly up so I waste minutes getting them back on their ''legs''. They're both so goofy and cute.

Out of all bugs, ladybugs are the best tho

Try doing this to ladybugs during their mating season. Sure you can hold hundreds at a time but then they start biting because some obnoxious kid decided to desturb them.

A

Amiir

Try doing this to ladybugs during their mating season. Sure you can hold hundreds at a time but then they start biting because some obnoxious kid decided to desturb them.

Are you talking out of experience?

Hewge

Banana Party
Banned
I wish that I never found out about macro/micro fetishes. 'Cause whenever I play Starcraft I am always reminded of it, and that bugs me mildly sort of
Basically; whenever I play Starcraft, I am thinking of that Funky guy.

bby

Fatchaos

Perkele!
I like to kill bugs by squashing them with my thumb, even the big crunchy beetles

Well I ate a spider because Chuchi told me to.
Caught it with me bare hands I did. And ate it. Om nom nom.

Chuchi

Where'd the time go?
It's true, I did. D:
In my defense, as weak as it is, it wasn't actually a spider, it was a lukki.
*cough*

Naesaki

JRPG Fanatic
It's true, I did. D:
In my defense, as weak as it is, it wasn't actually a spider, it was a lukki.
*cough*

If I saw one of them, I would have vacated my house and burnt the whole place down just to make sure it was dead......did I mention I'm terrified of spiders?

Chuchi

Where'd the time go?
I hope you gave her a kiss right after <:
Nope! All of my nopes.
This was while we were still LDR and I still lived in the United States.

So, I convinced him to go outside, catch a lukki and eat it, all from 6,800+ km away
:3 :3 :3
muwahahaha

FenrirDarkWolf

Trapped in a Lucid Eclipse
Nope! All of my nopes.
This was while we were still LDR and I still lived in the United States.

So, I convinced him to go outside, catch a lukki and eat it, all from 6,800+ km away
:3 :3 :3
muwahahaha

Chuchi you evil bastard, I love you
(Also, your husband is totes adorable)

Schwimmwagen

So how was it?

I made my friend eat a spider with the promise of money that I never gave him, and he told me it wasn't that bad. He described it as the aftertaste of a peanut.

Fatchaos

Perkele!
So how was it?

I made my friend eat a spider with the promise of money that I never gave him, and he told me it wasn't that bad. He described it as the aftertaste of a peanut.

It was actually rather tasteless. The legs felt horrible in my mouth though.

Gator

Uncledaddy
for three days now i have been staying up all night, then napping in the middle of the day. i keep trying to fix it, but seems like i can't. i'd have thought sleeping only four hours would leave me tired enough to go to bed at a normal time, but apparently not.

Chuchi

Where'd the time go?
So I'm named after a spider and some naked lady in Finnish.

Cool cool .-.
But it's not actually a spider though!
Also, I did link to an image before.

And don't worry, it's l-u-k-k-i, not l-u-k-i. Important distinction in Finnish.
Luki is apparently a company, not sure for what though.

So there, you're not named after a not-a-spider-thing, you're named after a company.
:v

Samandriel Morningstar

The Morningstar
MAXIMUM JELLY

Hehe,the Jerky has a really great flavor to it,it's not overly spicy or overpowering in any manner.
The cheese has a slight smoky flavor/smell and it's spicier then the jerky.
One thing I love about Wisconsin,Jerky and Cheese places everywhere.

A

Amiir

You're gonna get along just fine with them asians then

They say insects will be the food of the future. Thank you but I'll stick with my salami. Mmh, that sounds ambiguous

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.