• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Confessions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers

Gator

Uncledaddy
whatthefuck

...i confess i have the strong desire to eat out of boredom, and it is really hard to fight it.

A

Amiir

Just linking sexism to homophobia in the "Gays Can't Fap to This" thread. (This Mass Effect song is very triumphant!!! :3)

I see. Well personally I always keep myself distant from that sorta talk. Everytime I see those discussions there's always so much drama, and I already have some of my own, I don't need extra. I've seen too much self righteousness and pride for the people involved to be able to reach a compromise. The discussions I witnessed would mostly transform into dick measuring competitions, to my eyes. I'd like to point out that these words aren't aimed at anyone in particular, just so it's out there

I confess that if I saw a topic that interests me I would still keep quiet because, even if I argued about it, I wouldn't be able to change the things that bother me, so I say ''What's the point?''. But then I realize that not everything has to be of practical value... And that that's actually an excuse I make up to hide my head under the sand due to the difficulties I have to keep an argument. Most importantly, I can't stand the possibility that I could lose said argument, so I choose to not have any at all. How cowardly. Gotta change this...

And dah! I know, it's an absolutely bonkers soundtrack. Yours was surprisingly good too, I have to say

Last edited by a moderator:

TyDye

The puns, they burn
I'm horrible at finding things, even if they're put right in front of me.

Hmm, what to blame? Genetics? Cancer? No...

OBAMA!

Ariosto

I confess that staying away from social media for most of the day felt really good.
I also confess I came out to a group of all-female peers and that has me very happy \:3/

Pyper

I did a Disney puzzle with a group a friends today and I noticed that Robin Hood was on there. I told myself I was not going to single that character out and focus my time all on him...needless to say that didn't work. Before I realized it, I was collecting all the puzzle pieces that looked like orange fur and green cloth. Damn, I am such a furry.

Croconaw

#1 Most Requested Croconaw
Thanks Obama is comparable to Bush lied, people died.

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
I confess I miss Fallowfox. He's been gone for a lil while and I know he can be a lil crabby sometimes (although when he first joined he was such a gentleman <3)...but he's very educated and he can be a real card. I think a lot people are misunderstood when they come across as venomous or snarky. And frankly, I admire some "fight" in ppl.

I hope he returns.

RedSavage

Rattlesnake Flavored
I confess I miss Fallowfox. He's been gone for a lil while and I know he can be a lil crabby sometimes (although when he first joined he was such a gentleman <3)...but he's very educated and he can be a real card. I think a lot people are misunderstood when they come across as venomous or snarky. And frankly, I admire some "fight" in ppl.

I hope he returns.

His last interaction on this forum was me being a complete bitch towards him. :/ In other era it would have been a notch in the belt. But now I just feel like a shit bag over the whole ordeal. I got irritated with him and let loose on him when I should've just let it go.

I hope he comes back. >:
No one should let some internet-asshole dictate whether or not they can enjoy themselves.

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
His last interaction on this forum was me being a complete bitch towards him. :/ In other era it would have been a notch in the belt. But now I just feel like a shit bag over the whole ordeal. I got irritated with him and let loose on him when I should've just let it go.

I hope he comes back. >:
No one should let some internet-asshole dictate whether or not they can enjoy themselves.

Well, we all make mistakes. And we learn from them. And Fallow is a big boy and he can accept your apology like an adult I'm sure.

I made up with Atemis so I'm sure the same can be done with you and him. I think talking and expressing your differences and problems rationally and calmly is one of the best things about being an adult.

We <3 ya, Red.

Naesaki

JRPG Fanatic
Everyone is truly different, if we didn't have arguments or differences of opinion, I don't think we'd ever learn anything or evolve socially, it can be a very ugly side to us as people but its what makes us human in the first place, I hope to see Atemis and Fallowfox again though, just have to give them time.

FenrirDarkWolf

Trapped in a Lucid Eclipse
I woke up at 1:30 in a coughing fit and haven't been back to sleep since.
I confess that I can run decently well off of little sleep.

Samandriel Morningstar

The Morningstar
I woke up yesterday Nauseous,dizzy and keep having coughing fits and I have a stuffed up nose again plus I just generally feel like shit.
I've never gotten this sick so many times in a year ever.
This sucks.

Hewge

Banana Party
Banned
Fallowfox is gone?! Well, he was super cool and all, but... dat superiority complex, yo.
I'm pretty sure he'll be back regardless! Besides - this is just some furry forum... for all we could know, he simply has exceedingly more important shit to be doing ;p

BRN

WTB Forum Mod Powers
Strip club was fantastic. The girls were surprisingly good looking - like, wow - lithe and athletic. They owned that floor; absolutely owned across it and rolled themselves up and around the pole like slinky devils. Hot damn.

I had a primo view, thanks to my colleague's expert tastes. I also confess a lil' jealousy for the fact they made a lawyer's hourly wage off the tips in twenty-minute dances. But hey, money well spent for their reactions.

I liked Fallow, but I always had this sense he'd turn down an offer to just bum out for a pizza sometime. I dunno if it was a superiority complex, but despite his nice streak and approachable personality, there was an aloofness or distance. Shame.

Misomie

Lazy Artist
I'm seriously considering bleaching some of my hair to match my fursona. I think the look would actually do well for me and that it'd inspire me to take care of my hair better.

Status
Not open for further replies.