• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Confessions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feste

I haven't found an answer yet
i needed that ban more than i thought looking at the past month

Hey, you're back ^.^. Glad you're doing better.

I was complemented on looking in good shape yesterday, which disturbs me cause I'm definitely fatter than was when I earlier saw those people. They're not making fun of me, but I'm not sure how to feel about that.

Ariosto

Welcome back, Evan.

Weekends like this make me wish I didn't have two careers. Also, photography assigments are a hassle, even if they're fun to make.

Kosdu

I respected fallow.

My confession is sometimes I am very in touch with what I hold important in myself, very wise and kind with an ability to look on situations from an outside view... But it is a struggle to be that way. It seems to come and go and all I can do is my best to get back to it.

I've worked hard to make sure my silat is not so ethereal.

Croconaw

#1 Most Requested Croconaw
I confess that I don't wish to see fallowfox return because that would mean he would have to waste time on this hell hole.

I also confess that I hate people who shoutcast their fetish an kinks at the drop of the hat and that I enjoy dragging them into the metaphorical pond known as ridicule.

Astus

Well Known Foxxo
When my friends leave their stuff unattended I like to move things around; like flip them over, move them inches to the right/left etc... I just find it funny for some strange reason...

Ariosto

I confess that I like everything in Wagner's Parsifal, except for the plot, and especially the way it treats the only important female character. Inlike Kundry a lot, and it makes me sad Wagner squanders her in Act III the way he does: by silencing her altogether. If she were given the Good Friday speech instead if Gurnemanz, that opera could be redeemed in my eyes.

LazerMaster5

Lost in the Static
In Starbound, I had to use Google to figure out how to place background blocks. I just got the game yesterday.
Also, the character creation screen is broken from all the custom species I added, most of which were in a pack for a server I checked out.

JegoLego

Fig Newton
I finally got rid of my traced avatar (Yes it was traced, feel free to shame me :(), and I replaced it with actual OC

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
We needed a new Hyena on the forums anyway.

Volkodav

Dad****er
I've been getting way too excited about a future puppy. I had a dream last night about one but then got sad that it was a dream.

10394124_838702836186314_1747012788962598296_n.jpg

10998884_841225419267389_3785259315772225956_n.jpg

JegoLego

Fig Newton
Heyyy I have a Q
I recognized the art style but couldn't put my finger on it. Who drew the original?

The avatar i have now or the one i had earlier? I drew the one I'm currently using. I guess the style was slightly inspired by the show Invader Zim​ (in fact I take quite a lot of inspiration from that show), although I didn't intentionally mean to copy any sort of style when i drew it, but instead practice my own.

If you meant the one i had earlier, I shamefully regret that I ripped it off of Deviant Art (I don't even remember the artist). I then traced it and shaded it.

Last edited:

JegoLego

Fig Newton
Noo the one you had earlier
I like your current one btw, I love the cartoony style!

Lol thanks. i ripped the former off of DA...

Status
Not open for further replies.