• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Confessions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vær

Mr. Prickles
Necks and shoulders are a very beautiful part of the body.

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
Eyes and hair are my favorite things -w-...and overall body type

Cosmic Wolf

I once shot a bird with an airgun, im not proud of itbut it looked like a plane falling from the sky. weird thing is that it was funny XD

Mikazuki Marazhu

I hate you all
Fav part.. Belly. Should have a good mix of muscle and fat. Same can be said for breasts. It should be firm. The entire arm.. The thicker the better.
And hands ohh.. Yeah.. The hands.. Thick fingers is a plus

Chaossal

They can rip, but it's not supposed to be common at all. If they're ripping, tearing, breaking, bleeding, etc, it's usually due to lack of arousal (tightened vaginal muscles) and/or not enough lubrication (natural or non)
Imagine if it were the norm for a dude's ass to bleed during sex

Mine ripped too, and my female friends also bleed there first times :eek: ALL the females I know bleed like I did, think its more common than people think.
and lol I can't say for the others but I was plenty aroused at the time and was not er dry at allxD

Jambalaya

Lets talk about how your balls get stuck to your leg in the summer

Waaaaat? Is that like underboob sweat, cause that stuff is infuriating cause you can't wipe at it (out of fear of creating awkward sweat stains on your shirt) but you can still feel the sweaty stickiness. I don't even have big boobs but it still drives me mad.

Alexxx-Returns

The Sergal that Didn't Vore
Eyes are pretty.
Even brown eyes.

ESPECIALLY brown eyes! I wouldn't date anyone who DOESN'T have brown eyes.

Fav part.. Belly. Should have a good mix of muscle and fat. Same can be said for breasts. It should be firm. The entire arm.. The thicker the better.
And hands ohh.. Yeah.. The hands.. Thick fingers is a plus

This so much! I like a guy who is noticeably chubby but also strong... like my ex, you could feel the muscles in his arms under all the fat... and he once put someone in hospital by picking them up and throwing them to defend someone else. I think when he told me that was the point I first realised I was attracted to him.

I like a guy who is deep-chested anyway BEFORE you add on the boobs, and thick-bodied anyway before you add on the belly, etc etc.

I also like extroverts and surfers... any chance I can get all this in one somewhere?

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
^^^Try California, U.S.A

America-Fat
California- Surfer/muscular from surfing/Extroverted dudebro ridin' the gnarly waves

Chubby surfers might be rare but I'm sure there's at least one, score! :V

Alexxx-Returns

The Sergal that Didn't Vore
^^^Try California, U.S.A

America-Fat
California- Surfer/muscular from surfing/Extroverted dudebro ridin' the gnarly waves

Chubby surfers might be rare but I'm sure there's at least one, score! :V

I bet the one chubby surfer has blue eyes and I ain't interested =P

LazerMaster5

Lost in the Static
In Ohio, the bodies are a seasonal thing.

Chaossal

ESPECIALLY brown eyes! I wouldn't date anyone who DOESN'T have brown eyes.

This so much! I like a guy who is noticeably chubby but also strong... like my ex, you could feel the muscles in his arms under all the fat... and he once put someone in hospital by picking them up and throwing them to defend someone else. I think when he told me that was the point I first realised I was attracted to him.

I like a guy who is deep-chested anyway BEFORE you add on the boobs, and thick-bodied anyway before you add on the belly, etc etc.

I also like extroverts and surfers... any chance I can get all this in one somewhere?

I've seen a lot of turkish guys like that in Germany, and they all had brown eyes too! :p

Jambalaya

This guy understands

*cough*gal*cough*

;P

I know what I am drawing next, a massive Samoan Pit, mmmmmhhhhmm, just a burly giant with that real muscle, marshmallow on the outside solid marble on the inside.

Lordy I do have the vapors.

Mikazuki Marazhu

I hate you all
*cough*gal*cough*

;P

I know what I am drawing next, a massive Samoan Pit, mmmmmhhhhmm, just a burly giant with that real muscle, marshmallow on the outside solid marble on the inside.

Lordy I do have the vapors.

Aaarrghhh!
This confession... It burns

Volkodav

Dad****er
Waaaaat? Is that like underboob sweat, cause that stuff is infuriating cause you can't wipe at it (out of fear of creating awkward sweat stains on your shirt) but you can still feel the sweaty stickiness. I don't even have big boobs but it still drives me mad.

It sounds like the balls version of underboob sweat, yup
now you know why guys grab at their crotch in public, were unsticking our balls from our leg

Jambalaya

Aaarrghhh!
This confession... It burns

I know I light your fire baby! ;)

It sounds like the balls version of underboob sweat, yup
now you know why guys grab at their crotch in public, were unsticking our balls from our leg

I honestly feel for men sometimes, a delicate ultra sensitive sack swinging between their legs that if not managed can become pinched by crossed legs, sat upon, or knocked accidentally rendering the man into a fetal position.

Status
Not open for further replies.