• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Confessions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggdodger

Mourning Dove
I'm addicted to twitchplayspokemon. And i don't even like pokemon that much.

They're still doing that?

I like all the Pokemon games (except R/S/E, sorry), but when it comes to TPP I'm a genwunner. After the first event, I got bored

FenrirDarkWolf

Trapped in a Lucid Eclipse
Yeah but one thing me and Subway don't have in common is that I don't lie about the size of my footlongs

I need physical proof of this.

FenrirDarkWolf

Trapped in a Lucid Eclipse
next time i get subway ill take a pic of my dick inside a sub so i can share the experience

Okay.
Or y'know, you don't HAVE to stick it in the sub...

Mr. Sparta

Scale Face
Good God, I shouldn't go here when I'm hungry.

TheDukeofRawsome

Airship Gunner
I havent really written much in about a month... and now im procrastinating by drawing my characters...which is reminding me that I should be writing

BRN

WTB Forum Mod Powers
I havent really written much in about a month... and now im procrastinating by drawing my characters...which is reminding me that I should be writing

I feel ya'. I've had a writing comm. on hold since December for no real reason other than I can't stomach writing right now. It's just hanging there, while I doodle art and play games. Feel terribly guilty about it.

Kinharia

Drunken Irish Snow Leopard
I confess that I feel an identity crisis occuring inside me, something that felt like a cure is turning more into the poison.

Chaossal

I love cooking, and I love making food for people. I take it as a insult if you don't go back for seconds.
If you come over to my house and I have a lot of food made and I ask if you want any, I feel really disappointed if you say no lol.

I also want a honest opinion on if you like it or not and what you think could make it better!

I also really love food, eating is one of my favorite things to doxD but only if I like how something tastes.
I make tasty food because I want to eat tasty food!

Mikazuki Marazhu

I hate you all
I love cooking, and I love making food for people. I take it as a insult if you don't go back for seconds.
If you come over to my house and I have a lot of food made and I ask if you want any, I feel really disappointed if you say no lol.

I also want a honest opinion on if you like it or not and what you think could make it better!

I also really love food, eating is one of my favorite things to doxD but only if I like how something tastes.

For me, I just like to cook for people. A simple smile will make me happy and my house has nothing but food (I have my own pantry XD)

Naesaki

JRPG Fanatic
Cooking for people is awesome especially when they love it, I also always find foods tastes better to me when I've cooked it myself.

Furosity

Hell yeah, I love baking for people. I love baking full stop. Sometimes at about 9:00pm or something I'll get the urge to bake some bread just because I can. It gives you a good sense of accomplishment I think. Going to bed feeling accomplished is important to me these days.

Volkodav

Dad****er
I keep falling for my ex bfs tricks even though there's nothing in it for me that's enjoyable aside from ass. Hes turned into a complete pos personality wise and idk why i bother when in the meantime, im getting ass elsewhere

jtrekkie

Feathered
I confess that I feel an identity crisis occuring inside me, something that felt like a cure is turning more into the poison.

I know what you mean. I hope you're able to work it out.

Jambalaya

A pickle fell out of my sandwich onto the kitchen floor, I had just finished sweeping so I picked it up and ate it... and then had to pull a piece of dog fur out of my mouth...

XP~

Status
Not open for further replies.