• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Confessions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astrium

King of the Noodles
After all this, I'm not sure if I should link my Skype to my account or not...

Astrium

King of the Noodles
I've had FAF open on my PC for like three days straight in an Incognito window...

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
Pffft! OMg why did this blow up? xD I mean yeah sure...it's a 'secret' but it's just another skype group, haha! If anyone else wants to start another super secret skype group with secret members then by all means...

We all have our little FAF groupie hangouts outside of FAF itself, don't we, and if not start or join one, durr :p

Last edited:

Sweetheartz22

Simply amazing.
I confess I thought about becoming a narc because of my short stature and baby face. Still not sure if I want to pursue this or not. Yes, because I want to go back to high school all the while doing some good, but nah because I'm short....Seriously, who gets intimidated by chicks who are 5'0"???

Volkodav

Dad****er
I confess I thought about becoming a narc because of my short stature and baby face. Still not sure if I want to pursue this or not. Yes, because I want to go back to high school all the while doing some good, but nah because I'm short....Seriously, who gets intimidated by chicks who are 5'0"???

i hope you like the threat of being raped and or killed
held hostage
kidnapped
force to do rugs

Sweetheartz22

Simply amazing.
i hope you like the threat of being raped and or killed
held hostage
kidnapped
force to do rugs

Oh, like being a woman doesn't get me treated like that by insensitive, ungrateful men and women? *shrug* Life is life, it's how you handle it that counts. And baby, I can handle myself well enough to keep the creeps at bay. I won't say how, but you got to learn to take care of yourself in this fucked up world.

Astrium

King of the Noodles

All the women I'm afraid of are short.

Volkodav

Dad****er
Oh, like being a woman doesn't get me treated like that by insensitive, ungrateful men and women? *shrug* Life is life, it's how you handle it that counts. And baby, I can handle myself well enough to keep the creeps at bay. I won't say how, but you got to learn to take care of yourself in this fucked up world.

This is what youre facing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuEksgSTrAo

Sweetheartz22

Simply amazing.

As much as I want to tell you this scares me.....it doesn't.

I've had far worse happen to me as a kid. It made me tougher and not put up with anyones B.S. Someone wants to get in my way of completing a goal or mission? Good luck. I'm that determined, headstrong, and stubborn. I've gone to hell and back. The monsters that run this world aren't even close to the real life demons I've already faced. Bring it on.

Astrium

King of the Noodles
As much as I want to tell you this scares me.....it doesn't.

I've had far worse happen to me as a kid. It made me tougher and not put up with anyones B.S. Someone wants to get in my way of completing a goal or mission? Good luck. I'm that determined, headstrong, and stubborn. I've gone to hell and back. The monsters that run this world aren't even close to the real life demons I've already faced. Bring it on.

Confirmed. Sweetheartz is female John McClane.

Sweetheartz22

Simply amazing.
As to you, sir.

Only other confession I have for tonight: I bought a 6 foot tall cat tree two weeks ago when I got drunk......I don't even have a cat.

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
Good to see you back, Sweets. :3

Traven V

Luna-tic.
I'm the King of jumping to conclusions.
I'm afraid to sleep sometimes.
I almost killed myself several times and spend over a decade trying too.
I never talked to anyone about my problems until a couple of years ago.
-Not seeking sympathy, just putting it out there in case others have or are dealing with similar issues to let them know they are not alone

Status
Not open for further replies.