• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Confessions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyboundTerror

Thrashing About
Sometimes I like to feign innocence to throw off leads and divert attention away from life-threatening situations. Like right now. Look at me, I'm so innocent right now.

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
So are we just writing erotica on a PG13 forum without a spoiler tag?

Mkay then.

Astrium

King of the Noodles
Well that was an interesting way to start my morning...

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes
I have a boner.

Your current avatar is hilariously apt for this statement.

Come on guys, you should know the rules. *sprays everyone with a cold hose* Begone you horndogs.

Astrium

King of the Noodles
That story reminds me of when I used to do fanfiction mocks...

BRN

WTB Forum Mod Powers
Shit, this thread's weirdness is a e[sup]t[/sup] function of time

And my post quality has degraded into single-line esoteria, I apologise

Astrium

King of the Noodles
I hope someone copied or screencapped or did something to capture that story before it got deleted.

Chaossal

I hope someone did too!
lol I feel so disappointed I missed MisaZuki's post :p

Also I really like scars I try not to stare of course, at peoples scars, but I really like them. I don't find them ugly at all, I think they make people look more awesome.
I have a small scar on my side from slicing my side open on a nail while jumping over the couch when I was really little. It got smaller as I got older, was very disappointed. I would love if it was a lot longer and covered more of my side.

Ariosto

I confess I try not to act like a horndog in public (i.e. in these forums) because I have an 'image to maintain'.
Also, the fact I eagerly love to see everybody's crazy antics makes me secretly ashamed, but the fun they bring somewhat compensates for that.

All of this is my way of saying that I love it when this thread gets weird and dislike missing all the fun.

Mr. Sparta

Scale Face
I tried to look at a BDSM video last night but couldn't. I can't believe they have people who are actually into that kind of stuff.

Replace BDSM video with any furry fetish, and thats pretty much my mainsite FA experience.

Also, dat infraction :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.