• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Confessions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtrekkie

Feathered
Dammit, he needed you. I didn't know. I should have and I didn't know!

BlufftheHusky

Fine. I'm taking my ball and I'm going home!

MEEEE!!! FIFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! ahem... sorry...

Yes I play FIFA and NHL and 2k. I've been terrible at madden since madden 11, but if you want to go back in time 4 years I'm in!

Samandriel Morningstar

The Morningstar
Someone on Furaffinity posted the lyrics to 'Carry on my wayward son' without any credit to Kansas and someone complimented them about it and they said "Thanks its something I like to do" basically taking credit for the song so I posted "I love this song,Kansas is a great band!" and posted a video to the live performance of the song.
Then they turned around and posted "Yeah I love it too."
Probably shouldn't be posting that sort of stuff when I'm one of your watchers.
Lmao.

Naesaki

JRPG Fanatic
Someone on Furaffinity posted the lyrics to 'Carry on my wayward son' without any credit to Kansas and someone complimented them about it and they said "Thanks its something I like to do" basically taking credit for the song so I posted "I love this song,Kansas is a great band!" and posted a video to the live performance of the song.
Lmao.

People do some downright silly shit at times

Chaossal

Lmao.

I would not be watching them anymore if I saw someone I watch taking credit like that, makes me think what else could they be claiming?

BRN

WTB Forum Mod Powers
I would not be watching them anymore if I saw someone I watch taking credit like that, makes me think what else could they be claiming?

I reckon you're overthinking it -- honestly, the poster just seems dumb. Like, facebook tier.

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
I was headed on my way to chick fil a yesterday at the mall but the new business beside it wasn't getting any business and from the corner of my eye I saw the lady tilt her head and smile so I had to buy there instead...

A

Amiir

Jesus Christ I go to sleep and the entire thread shifts 8 pages. I missed all the action :T

jtrekkie

Feathered
There is someone I care for whose heart I have broken and I don't know what to do.

Kleric

There is someone I care for whose heart I have broken and I don't know what to do.
D:
I may be completely oblivious to the situation, so Ian's suggestion still seems like the best idea from here. .-.
Surely you can still be a great friend to them?

Astrium

King of the Noodles
FAF isn't blocked on my school's wifi. Those fools!

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
Schools are too busy blocking popular websites that they do not realize the true danger lies underground on popufur subculture websites for furfags

Also true fear is logging into FA and having to hit the SFW button before anyone sees anything suspicious :V

Last edited:

Astrium

King of the Noodles
Schools are too busy blocking popular websites that they do not realize the true danger lies underground on popufur subculture websites for furfagsAlso true fear is logging into FA and having to hit the SFW button before anyone sees anything suspicious :V
FA won't let me look at anything NSFW anyway.

Sylox

boi...chill out!
One time when I was in the library at college, I'd finished studying for a test so, I logged onto FA and the girl next to me looked over and her eyes widened at all the glorious smut on the homepage.

Astrium

King of the Noodles
I don't want people to know I'm a furry but I openly read FAF on my phone at school.

Chaossal

I was headed on my way to chick fil a yesterday at the mall but the new business beside it wasn't getting any business and from the corner of my eye I saw the lady tilt her head and smile so I had to buy there instead...

Well was it good at least? lol

One time when I was in the library at college, I'd finished studying for a test so, I logged onto FA and the girl next to me looked over and her eyes widened at all the glorious smut on the homepage.

You opened her eyes to a whole new world! :p
She probably went to the site later, by herself out of the curiosity you invoked and got infected with the furry virus! ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.