• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Confessions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedSavage1

DefunctDupAccount
I'd like to think that I'm immune to the stuffIt's closer to the truth to say that I can't get enough
You know I'm gonna have to face it
I'm addicted to love

Might as well face it, I'm addicted to love

Alexxx-Returns

The Sergal that Didn't Vore
I'm really, really, really REALLY nervous about my test on Wednesday.

Wait, make that terrified. I'll be ceiling staring for a few nights to come.

Distorted

I'd like to think that I'm immune to the stuffIt's closer to the truth to say that I can't get enough
You know I'm gonna have to face it
I'm addicted to love

Florence + The Machine is the business.

I confess that I try to sing but fail miserably.

Kokoro

Don't beat yourself up about things you thought when you were younger - no one had a clue when they are kids =) The fact that you have a better understanding now means more to anyone.

Yeah, I know that it's something I should just let go of. It's hard to get rid of such deeply-rooted feelings though. My very personality feels so uncertain and timid when it comes to expressing myself whatsoever. It's so hard to let my emotions show, or even to feel them at all.

One step at a time though. I do feel like I'm coming to terms with it and putting it behind me.

Mr. Sparta

Scale Face
Last night I ate an entire frozen pizza by myself.

I have no regrets.

jtrekkie

Feathered
Nothing wrong with that. I eat frozen waffles and corn dogs all the time.

PlusThirtyOne

What DOES my username mean...?
In the end, we don't know you outside of this forum, so there's no reprecussions for what you say here, really.

Sure it might not impact me today and it likely won't impact me tomorrow but the moment my username is known outside this forum there'll be a hefty backlog of weird shit the world can use to judge me; even years after the fact. it's happened before and it took almost 10 years to recover from. i know it sounds silly and paranoid but i used to think i was invincible online.

jtrekkie

Feathered
Sure it might not impact me today and it likely won't impact me tomorrow but the moment my username is known outside this forum there'll be a hefty backlog of weird shit the world can use to judge me; even years after the fact. it's happened before and it took almost 10 years to recover from. i know it sounds silly and paranoid but i used to think i was invincible online.
Not paranoid, but you're really scaring me.

BRN

WTB Forum Mod Powers
I think trying to drum up interest in your history by pretending to hide it is silly. |3 Sounds like you personally need to move on from it, critter, not the rest of the internet.

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
I confess that this forum causes a weird anxiety for me sometimes. ;P

I can dig it. I sometimes get like that. Not a lot these days though.

I confess that I'm a delicate flower; just an overly sensitive guy, and I've been like that ever since I was a little kid. I tended to keep my feelings bottled up more growing up though, putting up a wall between me and others; my mom missed her sweet and sensitive son, and yet he never went anywhere.

Do to being "kinda" sensitive, I tended to avoid FA for a while because I heard the people could be quite mean here, so I stuck to Furtopia for a while instead. I decided to finally try it out and hope to meet some new people, despite past negative expectations. I unfortunately took the risk of making a new thread, which happened to apparently be an annoyingly common type of thread, which resulted in the first few replies being not-so-friendly. My mistake, but unfortunately it also felt like my negative expectations were starting to get met, and I wondered if I made the wrong choice coming to FA.

I got over the mistake, but... jeez, the feel of being as weak as a wet paper bag :/

Kitsune Cross

**** that **** now! Bitch
I confess that I'm a delicate flower; just an overly sensitive guy, and I've been like that ever since I was a little kid. I tended to keep my feelings bottled up more growing up though, putting up a wall between me and others; my mom missed her sweet and sensitive son, and yet he never went anywhere.

Do to being "kinda" sensitive, I tended to avoid FA for a while because I heard the people could be quite mean here, so I stuck to Furtopia for a while instead. I decided to finally try it out and hope to meet some new people, despite past negative expectations. I unfortunately took the risk of making a new thread, which happened to apparently be an annoyingly common type of thread, which resulted in the first few replies being not-so-friendly. My mistake, but unfortunately it also felt like my negative expectations were starting to get met, and I wondered if I made the wrong choice coming to FA.

I got over the mistake, but... jeez, the feel of being as weak as a wet paper bag :/

But being a rude motherfucker is much more fun! May as well try?

Bonobosoph

4 hands good 2 hands bad ;)
Keep eating teaspoons of peanut butter while I'm going about my day. Heaven knows how many calories it adds up to.

Kalmor

Banned
Banned
Just made an edit to the OP saying that any admissions to illegal activity will be punished, as per the rules. It happened the last time we had one of these threads, lets not go through that again so stick to legal stuff.

KyryK

Well...you tried
Banned
I confess that this forum causes a weird anxiety for me sometimes. ;P
This forum is actually indirectly responsible for curing me of my social anxiety.

Gronix

Catless Cat Lady
Just made an edit to the OP saying that any admissions to illegal activity will be punished, as per the rules. It happened the last time we had one of these threads, lets not go through that again so stick to legal stuff.

I might just end up being annoying with this question, but does it have to be illegal in the US, or in our own region?

Status
Not open for further replies.