• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Confessions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ieono

Uberaffe
I don't know what it is about twinks I don't like. I like short guys, I love me some extra sassy full on flaming drag queens, but you show me something like JB with that hairless body and that little boy face and everything inside of me just goes "EEEEWWWWW"

Twinks suck.

(*giggity*)

RestlessDreamer

Scary Monster; Super Creep
...and quite possibly the reason that men have a higher rate of suicides

I'm staunchly against male bravado and trying to act like "tough guys." All it does is deny your the capability to feel compassion for others and make lasting friendships/relationships with people who don't match your exact tough guy image.

If I'm sad, I'll cry if I must. If I'm mad, I'll communicate openly to discuss it. The last thing I want is to hold feelings inside til I burst and find myself alienated from others and in a horrible state.

A

Amiir

You guys broke a new record: the thread shifted 21 fucking pages in 12 hours. I was like... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H91rPIq2mN4

In real life I try to keep the ''tough guy'' facade. I just don't want people to think that I'm weak. Should anyone just smell a pinch of insecurity on you and they'll tear you apart. Not everyone is out there to get you, but most people are. People just enjoy pressing on your weaknesses, they want to see you fall. They want to win over everybody, even for the pettiest things. You mustn't give them a single chance to do so

Ieono

Uberaffe
In real life I try to keep the ''tough guy'' facade. I just don't want people to think that I'm weak. Should anyone just smell a pinch of insecurity on you and they'll tear you apart. Not everyone is out there to get you, but most people are. People just enjoy pressing on your weaknesses, they want to see you fall. They want to win over everybody, even for the pettiest things. You mustn't give them a single chance to do so

Spoken like a true MAN. Bravo.

Naesaki

JRPG Fanatic
You guys broke a new record: the thread shifted 21 fucking pages in 12 hours. I was like... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H91rPIq2mN4

My heart has always been on my sleeve and I am a naturally emotional guy, never really attempted to put on a tough guy façade

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
In my opinion, it's more manly to talk about your feelings and discuss things instead of hiding things like a wimp or fearing what others think.

Naesaki

JRPG Fanatic
In my opinion, it's more manly to talk about your feelings and discuss things instead of hiding things like a wimp or fearing what others think.

Its how I've always been, sure I suffered for it in highschool, was relentlessly bullied but I came out the other end smiling and despite the lack of a job I'm fairly happy with life.

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
Its how I've always been, sure I suffered for it in highschool, was relentlessly bullied but I came out the other end smiling and despite the lack of a job I'm fairly happy with life.

See? You're a tough guy. <3

Kinharia

Drunken Irish Snow Leopard
Mikazuki in a Confessions Thread doing some song... S-O... nah.

Confession - Holy shit I've become slightly obsessed with GWAR. Oderus Urungus is by far the most hilarious person ever interviewed, everything about the band is just so over the top it's great ^_^

Naesaki

JRPG Fanatic
To endure hardship and not lose hope (and just as important...yourself) is strength, Naesaki.

Thank you Butters *bear hugs* Means a lot to hear you say that ^w^

Go on Naesaki take your clothes off

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Now now Mara I am a classy guy :3 I don't just simply take my clothes off ;) Although.........................hmmm

Butters and Naesaki sitting under a tree

F-U-C-K-I-N-G

Now there is an interesting mental image *ponder*

Last edited:

Volkodav

Dad****er
Justin isnt childlike, hes feminine
hes a twink but a bit too muscular
seriously jfc before you shit on those of us who like twinks, do yourself a favour and Google the justin bieber Calvin klein ad before you call us pedophiles

Chaossal

Gosh that took forever to catch up, yall really blew up the thread yesterday!
I don't even remember the confession I was going to make after reading all that!

oh I remember something when I was kid I would pretend to be scared of the dark so that my dad would leave the tv on so I could watch anime on adult swim, was awesome until I got old enough where he did not believe me and it did not work anymore v-v

R_Magedn

Confession - Holy shit I've become slightly obsessed with GWAR. Oderus Urungus is by far the most hilarious person ever interviewed, everything about the band is just so over the top it's great ^_^

Yeah! GWAR is the shit bruh! 'Loved 'em since back in the '80's. 'Got to see them a few times in the early '90's. I was truly bummed when the news broke last year about Dave Brockies (Oderus Urungus) death. He was truly funny and twisted, but still intelligent*. He was one of a kind. (*Don't use heroin kids)
Saddam-A-Go-Go will always be one of my favorite GWAR songs ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.