• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Confessions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koota

All states have their share of assholes. The trick is finding people that accept you.

GarthTheWereWolf

Captious Lycanthrope of Forum Legend
You me and against the world. Let's own filthy casuals, hit 3k+rating and solo pwn l33t own alliance in Alterac Valley

Psssh, scrub. V: Guess we can never be friends. Horde's got nothing on werewolves in top hats! Worgen master race ftw!

Eggdodger

Mourning Dove
Men fall in love with their eyes while women fall in love with their ears. <:

I must not be very good at being a man
I already had my man card confiscated by my friends because I got too many strikes on it

I do. Probably too much which may be a bad thing.

Also, the South isn't bad. Plus there are a lot of tech jobs down here.

A fact I am using well to my advantage. Kids here are more likely to prioritize Agriculture classes instead of something that is in high demand and would make them more money anyways

FenrirDarkWolf

Trapped in a Lucid Eclipse
A fact I am using well to my advantage. Kids here are more likely to prioritize Agriculture classes instead of something that is in high demand and would make them more money anyways

They could always be like me and my sister and be starving artists.

Gator

Uncledaddy
southeast is the best place to be. i would never go anywhere else.

i confess that if i weren't surrounded by people, i'd probably strip off and go have a lie down in the rain and mud one of these warm days. it sounds right nice.

Eggdodger

Mourning Dove
They could always be like me and my sister and be starving artists.

Actually, plenty of those here, too. My brother was homeless for a couple years until he decided to mooch off my mom long enough to save enough money to go to Colorado. Now he's homeless over there instead. At least he's happy.

i confess that if i weren't surrounded by people, i'd probably strip off and go have a lie down in the rain and mud one of these warm days. it sounds right nice.

There's something so satisfying about being naked outdoors

Sylox

boi...chill out!
Aside from the people and the humidity, I don't mind the South, especially Louisiana, but that's probably because I spent so many Summers there. I will say this, the people seem genuine and aren't as fake and shallow as they are up here in the NE.

Kleric

That sounds amazing actually. :0
Though I'm not quite close enough to being in the middle of nowhere.

Gator

Uncledaddy
i love the people here. and the humidity. how the hell some of y'all can enjoy the cold, dry weather is beyond me. i blame witchcraft, really.

and that genuine quality in people is a must for me. sure not everybody is; my family sure as hell ain't. but overall, people 'round here are just a lot more chill.

Ariosto

Over here, Bogotá is an interesting case. It's cool, but it rains a lot, which is just my favourite kind of weather. Personally, I enjoy the cold weather far more because I don't suffer from allergies in its conditions.

Eggdodger

Mourning Dove
The south has better food :p
And I've heard northerns don't even drink ice tea or eat delicious crawfish or fried pickles!

My dad worked as a trucker for many years after getting out of the military (he joined at 17). He told me that in his experience, the further north you got, the more expensive the food was and the worse it was. He said when he went into northern states he would stop at chain restaurants instead of local joints.

Canada is better than anywhere in the usa

I started to believe that more and more after I saw the Canada short film in EPCOT at Disney World

Gator

Uncledaddy
y'all may have adopted iced tea, but i ain't met a northerner yet who understood what livermush was. and that is just sinful.

:( i confess i took up the dreadful northern custom of putting ketchup on scrambled eggs. it... it's delicious. i also like their foldy pizzas.

Chaossal

lol nah, we drink iced tea here. Probably not as much as in the south, but we do :)

Ah thats good! I remember a long time ago someone I know went up north and said they tried to order ice tea at some restaurant don't remember the name and they said they did not have it!

Fried pickles are the best! My mate had never had them either as he was from Germany but I got him some and he is now addicted and can't wait until we are back in America to have more!

I have also heard yall don't eat pizza with ranch? If thats true yall don't know what yall are missing~ Hidden Valley Ranch is the best with pizza! Its also what you dip your fried pickles in :p

Eggdodger

Mourning Dove
y'all may have adopted iced tea, but i ain't met a northerner yet who understood what livermush was. and that is just sinful.

:( i confess i took up the dreadful northern custom of putting ketchup on scrambled eggs. it... it's delicious. i also like their foldy pizzas.

I really, really dislike ketchup. It's okay, but... Ech. Only thing I eat it with is meatloaf.

Most things that can have ketchup on them, I put mustard on instead. Mustard goes well with pretty much any starchy food. I'm known to eat french fries with mustard.

Sylox

boi...chill out!
I loved putting spicy mustard on my dad's homemade french fries, it was like I died and went to flavor heaven. I'm mad he didn't leave me the recipe because his fries were awesome.

Eggdodger

Mourning Dove
I loved putting spicy mustard on my dad's homemade french fries, it was like I died and went to flavor heaven. I'm mad he didn't leave me the recipe because his fries were awesome.

It's okay; I got cheated out of my inheritance, too

Status
Not open for further replies.