• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Confessions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ieono

Uberaffe
Your fucking avatar is driving me bananas.

Mission Accomplished~♥

I was a part of a concentrated effort to ruin a guy's life after he got away with raping one of my close friends in high school. He ended up going to prison for beating the shit out of an old couple and robbing them. Go figure.

Brass

Mission Accomplished~♥

I was a part of a concentrated effort to ruin a guy's life after he got away with raping one of my close friends in high school. He ended up going to prison for beating the shit out of an old couple and robbing them. Go figure.

Absolutely fascinating.

Samandriel Morningstar

The Morningstar
Regarding the food talk of the previous page, I live in the country with the best food in the world. The idea of eating in the US kinda terrifies me. Living there is an idea that excites me, but stuffing that junk you call food in my mouth as well... You know I take that back: I can't call 'Murrican food junk since I never tried it, but it looks pretty fucking shitty

Most of it is,you're right.

Astrium

King of the Noodles
Mission Accomplished~♥

Holy shit​, do I wanna hear this story.

A

Amiir

That's sorta sociopathic don't you think?

Hey, whoah, come on now. What he did was kinda dickish, yes, but going as far as describing his behaviour as sociopathic? That's a bit too much
Brass's was but a stunt. We all pulled them off. I'm so hardcore that I would ring all the intercoms of my neighbourhood and run like the wind. That's just stupid shit we do.

Last edited by a moderator:

Astrium

King of the Noodles
Hey, whoah, come on now. What he did was kinda dickish, yes, but going as far as describing his behaviour as sociopathic? That's a bit too much
Brass's was but a stunt. We all pulled them off. I'm so hardcore that I would ring all the intercoms of my neighbourhood and run like the wind. That's just stupid shit we do.

I've decided that this summer at band camp, I'm going to get a bunch of guys to help me pick up our assistant director's car and carry it into the middle of the practice field.

jtrekkie

Feathered
I must not be very good at being a man
I already had my man card confiscated by my friends because I got too many strikes on it.

1429477736.jtrekkie_eggy.jpg

There ya go.

Brass

That's sorta sociopathic don't you think?

Comparing chopping off a fake tail to a mental disorder that enables a person to have little to no emotions is a false comparison and only shows how grossly ignorant you are. Over reacting furfag/10

Kalmor

Banned
Banned
Damaging someone's property for seemingly no reason other than having the right tools at the right time to do it at least shows to me that his empathy is somewhat lacking.

The difference between your example and what he did is that what you did caused no financial or emotional harm to anyone. Annoying, yes, but you weren't a dick.

A

Amiir

Damaging someone's property for seemingly no reason other than having the right tools at the right time to do it at least shows to me that his empathy is somewhat lacking.

The difference between your example and what he did is that what you did caused no financial or emotional harm to anyone. Annoying, yes, but you weren't a dick.

If he made an habit out of causing financial or emotional harm, like you mentioned, it'd be very bad, I agree, but that still wouldn't make him a sociopath.
Anyway, shall we just move on? We're wasting time over something very petty

@ Astrium: Ahhh how would I love to be there to do dumb shit with you... We could have this song play in the background https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L397TWLwrUU

Astrium

King of the Noodles
If he made an habit out of causing financial or emotional harm, like you mentioned, it'd be very bad, I agree, but that still wouldn't make him a sociopath.

@ Astrium: Ahhh how would I love to be there to do dumb shit with you... We could have this song play in the background https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L397TWLwrUU

An excellent choice.

FenrirDarkWolf

Trapped in a Lucid Eclipse
I've decided that this summer at band camp, I'm going to get a bunch of guys to help me pick up our assistant director's car and carry it into the middle of the practice field.

I wanna pull so stupid prank on my head band director...

Kalmor

Banned
Banned
I wasn't saying he was one, only the thing he did was akin to what a real sociopath would do in that situation. Hence sociopathic. A bit harsh I know but I have a strong dislike for people who ruin other people's day or indeed property for their own entertainment (or "just cause").

A

Amiir

I have a strong dislike for people who ruin other people's day or indeed property for their own entertainment (or "just cause").

^ THIS ^
But still, you have to admit that breaking the rules CAN be exciting

Astrium

King of the Noodles

Brass

^ THIS ^
But still, you have to admit that breaking the rules CAN be exciting

Poor man's thrill ride. I was honestly expecting to get caught. Kind of disappointing that I didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.