• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Confessions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astrium

King of the Noodles
I've never been knowledgeable about anatomy so I just assumed until I looked it up on Google.

"Never assume. Trust only what you know for certain." #astriumphilosophy

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
I have a friend who lives south _______ and man did my friend tell me how many homophobes live there. Seems like my friend cries everyday and I want him to get the fuck out of there!

I'm beyond tears these days. That only really happens when I am betrayed by someone I thought I could trust. Like with that one friend and my bosses of 6 years.

I'm hellbent on not living here forever, especially after it has become apparent to me that not everyplace is so hateful...but honestly, that seems like a made up magical kingdom. A place where gays can be happy? Might as well tell me unicorns run with them.

Shadow Jaeger

set phasers to thrust
I've decided that this summer at band camp, I'm going to get a bunch of guys to help me pick up our assistant director's car and carry it into the middle of the practice field.

Are band camps real?
I thought it was just a joke you Americans like to say to make yourself sound a bit like loser.

But if its a real thing that's another thing....I'm curious now!

TO THE GOOGLE MOBILE!!!!
*insert adam west batman theme here*

Ieono

Uberaffe
The joke is that only losers go to band camp, actually.

Astrium

King of the Noodles
Are band camps real?
I thought it was just a joke you Americans like to say to make yourself sound a bit like loser.

TO THE GOOGLE MOBILE!!!!

I refuse to believe that Scotland doesn't have band camp.

KAS3519

Are band camps real?

TO THE GOOGLE MOBILE!!!!

Yeah, it's a real thing. I have had friends go there over the summer, but I've never went.

From what I've heard, it's just a very large congregation of band nerds that lasts for a week or so.

Shadow Jaeger

set phasers to thrust
I refuse to believe that Scotland doesn't have band camp.

I dunno, we have gaming dev camps but that's about it, I'm gonna search to see if there is any here.

Astrium

King of the Noodles
I dunno, we have gaming dev camps but that's about it, I'm gonna search to see if there is any here.

One does not simply go to a band camp. The first step is to actually be in the marching band.

FenrirDarkWolf

Trapped in a Lucid Eclipse
Band camp is essentially around 1-3 weeks before school starts, often spanning some in July and most of August.
Here you will teach new band members fundamentals.
Learn practice drills and warm-ups.
Learn and memorise your marching music.
And start learning your show for this year.
Among other things such as making friends with new members, getting to know the people in leadership positions and die in the heat of summer.

Shadow Jaeger

set phasers to thrust
after a while of Googling i finally found a website that claims to do a band camp in the summer.
But its only in fucking England! Wembley to be precise. That does put a damper on mg mood since i am part of a wind band and i hang out with mostly band geeks, we need to have more band camps over here.

I sort of had something similar to a band camp though once, in Scottish high schools you get 2 days at the end of the year to do a big activity, there are a lot to choose from and can range from dirt cheap to really expensive. In my first year of high school (or middle school if i was American) i chose to do this band thing where i got grouped up with some people and created a band and got some sound engineers to record us. Funnily enough I'm supposed to be volunteering for those sound engineers soon at their small studio.

Astrium

King of the Noodles
after a while of Googling i finally found a website that claims to do a band camp in the summer.
But its only in fucking England! Wembley to be precise. That does put a damper on mg mood since i am part of a wind band and i hang out with mostly band geeks, we need to have more band camps over here.

I sort of had something similar to a band camp though once, in Scottish high schools you get 2 days at the end of the year to do a big activity, there are a lot to choose from and can range from dirt cheap to really expensive. In my first year of high school (or middle school if i was American) i chose to do this band thing where i got grouped up with some people and created a band and got some sound engineers to record us. Funnily enough I'm supposed to be volunteering for those sound engineers soon at their small studio.

Is it a marching band or more of an ensemble/orchestra?

FenrirDarkWolf

I bet they have wild sex parties at bandcamp. You know those nerds are hella horny.

I haven't heard of that...
But I did give someone a blow-job at a school-related music event.

Astrium

King of the Noodles
I haven't heard of that...
But I did give someone a blow-job at a school-related music event.

I hope you know I'm keeping a running tally of everyone you blow. And I'm expecting the story behind this.

FenrirDarkWolf

I hope you know I'm keeping a running tally of everyone you blow. And I'm expecting the story behind this.

I met him at a marching contest a few months back. We talked a bit.
I was texting him after we both finished our auditions.
He offered. And there you go.

Ieono

Uberaffe
Brass, that isn't appropriate!

That's what happens when you overshare on the internet...

You open yourself up to all sorts of unwanted criticism~♪

Status
Not open for further replies.