• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Confessions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinalle K.

Banned
Banned
Well, to be fair, he is Brazilian. That's where 2girls1cup hails from.

Alexxx-Returns

The Sergal that Didn't Vore
If I have uploaded something to a site which has a view counter, such as FA or eBay (particularly eBay), I will refresh that page every 2 minutes for hours on end, watching that view count go up for hours.

I put something on eBay for my brother, and it is now stopping me from going to sleep.

Vær

Mr. Prickles
I'm a bum and I have no qualms about free-loading off of my friends. (The ones who love me and tolerate my behavior anyway.)

jtrekkie

Feathered
I'm a bum and I have no qualms about free-loading off of my friends. (The ones who love me and tolerate my behavior anyway.)

You're no bum. You're too cool for that, and you're far too sophisticated to be a hobo. I think you're a tramp.

~Jester

The Mad Katter
You'd be a great finn. We're baptized in profanity and marinated in angry swear words until the day we die.
Even Wikipedia says we use more profanities than other languages in everyday speech, and there's a truthful joke which goes on along the lines that even the harshest English swearword sounds as harsh as "whoopsie daisy" to finns.
We can construct grammatically perfect sentences using nothing but swear words. Or just one of many.

Our most common, and the most flexible swear word is "vittu", literally cunt, but most of the derivatives mean everything but that.

Man do I feel proud about my culture now.

Haha. I can attest to this because my dad is from Finland.

One of my first words was supposedly perkele, which I guess literally means fuck in english. My dad says it all of the time.

Funny story: When I was 15, me, my sister and parents made a trip to Finland to visit family. We were in the sauna enjoying "sauna vihta" (Which is a bundle of hot birch branches people whack themselves or each other with while baking themselves in an oven aka sauna) Anyway my mom goes and mispronounces it as sauna vittu.... My grandma was not impressed. Everyone else thought it was funny though, but I was oblivious at the time.

Last edited:

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Haha. I can attest to this because my dad is from Finland.

One of my first words was supposedly perkele, which I guess literally means fuck in english. My dad says it all of the time.

Funny story: When I was 15, me, my sister and parents made a trip to Finland to visit family. We were in the sauna enjoying "sauna vihta" (Which is a bundle of hot birch branches people whack themselves or each other with while baking themselves in an oven aka sauna) lol. Anyway my mom goes and calls it sauna vittu.... My grandma was not impressed.
Perkele in itself is used like "fuck", but it's more like a "God fucking dammit". Literally it means the devil or it's servant from hell.
Like most finnish swear words the conjugations change the meaning often completely.

Having your first word to be Perkele is a great start to life.

Bonobosoph

4 hands good 2 hands bad ;)
Does anyone have a theme song or songs that match their sonas?
I swear 60% of lady gaga's music is just like "bonobos:the musical". As ridiculous as it sounds.

funky3000

Galactic Overlord
Perkele in itself is used like "fuck", but it's more like a "God fucking dammit". Literally it means the devil or it's servant from hell.
Like most finnish swear words the conjugations change the meaning often completely.

Having your first word to be Perkele is a great start to life.
I'm flipping off the camera in my first baby picture. Its on some birth certificate somewhere and the colored version is in my "my first mug", which I display proudly.

Proof.

I swear 60% of lady gaga's music is just like "bonobos:the musical". As ridiculous as it sounds.

Most dubstep seems to fit my fursona or any of his family members.

KyryK

Well...you tried
Banned
I'm flipping off the camera in my first baby picture. Its on some birth certificate somewhere and the colored version is in my "my first mug", which I display proudly.

Proof.
There's a picture of me as a baby trying to take a swig from a can of beer, i've made my parents proud from such an early age. :mrgreen: I'll post it when i find the picture.
Fun fact: The current iteration of my sona is supposed to be a manifestation of the atmosphere i try to create when i make music, pretension is my speciality.
The word 'Todger' can be used for genitals of either type. What do we think about it?
Todger is something that always reminds me of burnt sausages. Personally i prefer tallywacker myself.

Chuchi

Where'd the time go?
You'd be a great finn. We're baptized in profanity and marinated in angry swear words until the day we die.
Even Wikipedia says we use more profanities than other languages in everyday speech, and there's a truthful joke which goes on along the lines that even the harshest English swearword sounds as harsh as "whoopsie daisy" to finns.
We can construct grammatically perfect sentences using nothing but swear words. Or just one of many.

Our most common, and the most flexible swear word is "vittu", literally cunt, but most of the derivatives mean everything but that.

Man do I feel proud about my culture now.

To add, and because it makes me giggle every time I see it- Kind of... NSFW? http://www.riemurasia.net/kuva/Vittu-saatana/149462

Bonobosoph

4 hands good 2 hands bad ;)
I should be in bed as it is 4am. But I lost track of time drawing yiff. *facepalm*

~Jester

The Mad Katter
I confess that I overuse acronyms such as lol (especially lol) or emoticons in posts and texts but I can't fn help myself lol :D... someone plz help me. plz. It annoys me too.

*>EDIT<* And now I just edited my to to too to be gramerly correct, cause when I said "It annoys me to" I actually meant "too".... fuck the english language.

Last edited:

jtrekkie

Feathered
I should be in bed as it is 4am. But I lost track of time drawing yiff. *facepalm*

There's nothing quite like creating in the early hours of the morning. At 4:00 AM nothing is impossible, and everything seems better than it is.

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
I confess that I overuse acronyms such as lol (especially lol) or emoticons in posts and texts but I can't fn help myself lol :D... someone plz help me. plz. It annoys me to.

Same...I just cant help it emotes portray more emotion and meaning than simply just text. At least thats why I do it.

~Jester

The Mad Katter
Same...I just cant help it emotes portray more emotion and meaning than simply just text. At least thats why I do it.

Yah me too, I just find myself deleting needless ones after typing out a reply or something like wtf why did I put that little guy in there. I guess it used to be cool, now people are sick of them for good reason. Not being used correctly and all I guess.

I feel sad that I do not recognize any names of this forum anymore. Well, maybe an occasional name or two but they are so few and far between.

GarthTheWereWolf

Captious Lycanthrope of Forum Legend
I confess that I recognize everyone on the forum by their avatar not their username, so when they change avatar I'm always thrown off n like "who the fuck is this guy? .......................oh"

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
Mhmm! That always throws me off too! Especially if they change both username and avatar!

:p I keep up with all of that usually. Gibby almost threw me off though. Thank god he kept his avi for a while.

Synec

gay for moleman

i like this question. 'baby brings bad news' - the 22-20s.

confessions: if there's a revised deadline/due-date, i don't tell anyone in the hopes that i alone succeed. that being said, if i can't win at something, i need to make sure the person that does win feels terrible about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.