• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Confessions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
I never kept in touch with him after i was discharged (he used to bore me to tears but we passed the time by playing chess so we were friendly) and i didn't take a picture of what he drew so you'll just have to take the word of a stranger on the internet. :mrgreen:

It was a black and white picture of me lying on a couch, eyeless with a vulture standing on my chest with one of my eyes in it's mouth. If i remember correctly the picture also had branches with i think a bird perched on them in the top right corner and a long greek column with an imp standing on it taking up the left side. I think i can vaguely remember something to do with a disembodied hand as well, not too sure.
I'll take your word for it. Sounds like a good upper back tattoo to me.

Chuchi

Where'd the time go?
Why? If you know how to wear them and how to mix them with the rest of your attire they can be a great and stylish addition, giving a smidge of sport or casual-ness to your image.
I don't have the foggiest. I used to own one when I was younger and it was quite a stylish girly one as well. I think, at least from an American perspective, it has to do with the nerdy/touristy look that often gets mocked. Think Hawaiian t-shirt, shorts, fanny pack and socks with sandals. But I have seen some that aren't goofy looking. And, personally, I see the practicality of them over their aesthetics.

Ayattar

Banned
Banned
Umm... I wear hawaian shirts on daily basis (usual setup: black t-shirt, hawaian shirt, military pants and black sport shoes) :V

That or suits/black jeans and elegant long-sleeved collared shirts, depending on the weather.

Well, I don't give a damn what people think. Those things are great. Unless they're too big, then they truly look silly.

Chuchi

Where'd the time go?
Umm... I wear hawaian shirts on daily basis (usual setup: black t-shirt, hawaian shirt, military pants and black sport shoes) :V

That or suits/black jeans and elegant long-sleeved collared shirts, depending on the weather.

Well, I don't give a damn what people think. Those things are great. Unless they're too big, then they truly look silly.
That's all good and well, but my point was the American tourist stereotype. :p
Gggghh... suits. I like a man who can wear a suit well. There, that's my confession.

And that I hate most other Americans. I finally met another American recently and I've come to the conclusion I hate him.

Bonobosoph

4 hands good 2 hands bad ;)
Most of tonight and tomorrow will consist of me gushing and banging on about my zoo daytrip. Be warned.

Hinalle K.

Banned
Banned
And that I hate most other Americans. I finally met another American recently and I've come to the conclusion I hate him.
I'll concede, they most certainly have a natural way of making you hate them.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
That's all good and well, but my point was the American tourist stereotype. :p
Gggghh... suits. I like a man who can wear a suit well. There, that's my confession.

I thought you were Canadian before moving to Finland.
My memory must've made a backflip into itself or something here

Chuchi

Where'd the time go?
I'll concede, they most certainly have a natural way of making you hate them.

It's not even the fact that he was American. But that he was one of those Americans, that thinks shit needs to revolve around him because he's fucking American. And on top of that, he's one of those west-coast Americans, that think the rest of fucking America needs to fucking revolve around him. Like, looking down his nose at me like I'm a bumpkin because I'm from the midwest. :\

I thought you were Canadian before moving to Finland.
My memory must've made a backflip into itself or something here

Yeah, not sure what made you think that. Maybe I conduct myself more like a Canadian than an American. :D Which I would consider a good thing because I hate most other Americans. *cough*
But, no, I was born and raised in the midwest US of A.

I confess I'm generally embarrassed at how the loudest Americans set the tone for us to the rest of the world.

Shortly after moving to Finland, I came across some post in a Facebook group about how some American gal was subjected to a lot of 'discrimination' in her line of work or something like that, and how she felt soooooo bad that a white college-educated female from a well-off American family had to experience some discrimination in the workplace. Which, mind you, no one disputed her claim. And, when other people tried talking some sense into her, she went fucktard bananas and had a whole big hissy fit, blogged about, rageposted pictures of some of the people from that comment thread on her FB, going on and on about social pariahs and trolls and losers we were. And what upset her is that everyone discounted what she was saying because she was doing the same hypocritical bullshit and making sweeping generalizations about Finnish people as a whole, against just the people in her workplace or whatever. And then she goes about using terms like 'pariah' which was a term whose origin in rooted in fucking discrimination, and she's just flinging that around willy nilly and lkdjföalkdgjöalkdjf *foams from the mouth*

That kind of American makes me really fucking glad I left America in the first place.

Ayattar

Banned
Banned
It's not even the fact that he was American. But that he was one of those Americans, that thinks shit needs to revolve around him because he's fucking American. And on top of that, he's one of those west-coast Americans, that think the rest of fucking America needs to fucking revolve around him. Like, looking down his nose at me like I'm a bumpkin because I'm from the midwest. :\

I'd love to meet him. Would be interesting to show him how much of a subhuman he is.
o7

Finns are awesome. I've spent last two years hanging with my beloved finnish Ocalan free Kurdistan siemakurwa masters, so don't dare saying bad things about them in my presence.

Last edited:

RedSavage1

DefunctDupAccount
Shortly after moving to Finland, I came across some post in a Facebook group about how some American gal was subjected to a lot of 'discrimination' in her line of work or something like that, and how she felt soooooo bad that a white college-educated female from a well-off American family had to experience some discrimination in the workplace. Which, mind you, no one disputed her claim. And, when other people tried talking some sense into her, she went fucktard bananas and had a whole big hissy fit, blogged about, rageposted pictures of some of the people from that comment thread on her FB, going on and on about social pariahs and trolls and losers we were. And what upset her is that everyone discounted what she was saying because she was doing the same hypocritical bullshit and making sweeping generalizations about Finnish people as a whole, against just the people in her workplace or whatever. And then she goes about using terms like 'pariah' which was a term whose origin in rooted in fucking discrimination, and she's just flinging that around willy nilly and lkdjföalkdgjöalkdjf *foams from the mouth*

That kind of American makes me really fucking glad I left America in the first place.

I feel like only weak people use discrimination against their heritage/born-culture as an active excuse for every single bad thing that happens to them, and generally refuse to find themselves at fault for anything. Because that would require them admitting that they need to change.

People who've actually been discriminated against, I find, fought back silently and grimly in an attempt to subvert the system. They didn't whine and complain. They said, Fuck this. I'll get past you on this. This is what I swear."

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.

Ieono

Uberaffe
I buy lab mice and run experiments on them in my attic.

RedSavage1

DefunctDupAccount

See, I saw BRN's comment "pounds not KG" despite McJoel's response not two comments up. So I thought, "Ha! Funny. We're just redundantly posting "pounds not KG" now. So I posted it redundantly in hopes that the next four comments would be the exact same phrase.

But alas. My sense of humor is not inherent in all--nor necessarily funny.

I buy lab mice and run experiments on them in my attic.

WHOOOOOOOA OKAY THE FUCK MAN???

Experiments should only be run on animals when there's a significant payoff of the animal's suffering to say, advantageous medical advances. In the medical field lab-rats are highly respected and treated with care due to their cause. They are not to be fucked with for the sake of goddamned curiosity.

Seriously. Unless you've got some grand medical goal you plan on marketing to society as a whole then what you're doing is nothing short of monstrous.

Shouldn't assume.

Last edited:

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
Status
Not open for further replies.