• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Confessions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedSavage1

DefunctDupAccount
I know, I'm the best.

Hey I mean--it's a healthy hobby at least.
I mean I already knew Ioeno was this sort of rich-well-off type that has all his cool stuff bought for him. I mean, he's got a Ducati motorcycle and plenty of money, but apparently that's not good enough. He gets much more fulfilment and enjoyment from brutalizing and killing lab rats for no medical gain whatsoever.

For once I hope this is a case of outright trolling.
I have a feeling it isn't.

Shouldn't assume.

Last edited:

Bonobosoph

4 hands good 2 hands bad ;)
Please tell me you're joking Ieono

mcjoel

Pepmurrmint Fox
I knew ayatter was goating me the second i read his i just wanted to see how many people would try and enlighten me to the fact. ; )

RedSavage1

DefunctDupAccount
Please tell me you're joking Ieono

How is it that someone who admits to having everything given to him and has the ability to fulfill any endeavour or pursue any hobby no matter how expensive instead gets off on life by torturing small animals?

Maybe the answer is in the question. Either way, it makes me fucking sick.

Shouldn't assume things.

Last edited:

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
I like how everyone jumps the gun and expect Ieono to carve up his rats.
There are other sorts of experiments, yanno?
Rat mazes and such

jtrekkie

Feathered

Ieono

Uberaffe
Everything bought for me? Ha, assumptions will get you nowhere. Savage, indeed.

I did not say that my experiments were medical in nature, or that it involved any sort of loss of life to my mice. Animal intelligence has always interested me, that's all. Attempting to train them and see how well they perform tasks is in no way "harmful".

RedSavage1

DefunctDupAccount
I like how everyone jumps the gun and expect Ieono to carve up his rats.
There are other sorts of experiments, yanno?
Rat mazes and such

Well, fair point. But the fact that this warrants being a confession, and that he makes a point to say that he buys them implies he buys them somewhat regularly.

.. But you're right.
You're right.
Impulsive to assume the worst.

But I would like to be told I'm wrong by Ieono, at the very least. I'd like him to clarify on the nature of these 'experiments'. The fact that he didn't originally say so is... concerning, to say the least. But I suppose it's wrong to assume the worse.

-nervously twiddles thumbs, not really expecting to get an answer-

Everything bought for me? Ha, assumptions will get you nowhere. Savage, indeed.

I did not say that my experiments were medical in nature, or that it involved any sort of loss of life to my mice. Animal intelligence has always interested me, that's all. Attempting to train them and see how well they perform tasks is in no way "harmful".

Well fuckin' christ man please say so. Fair enough! I'm sorry I assumed. And that I got insultive. But you really, really left a lot to the imagination.

And my comment was based on previous comments by you. Namely the economic class thread. I probably gathered what I wanted to read--so my comments were out of line either way. I apologize.

Last edited:

Bonobosoph

PHEW. Bloody hell Ieono you shit me up proper then.

Ayattar

Banned
Banned
Well fuckin' christ man please say so. Fair enough! I'm sorry I assumed. And that I got insultive. But you really, really left a lot to the imagination.

Makes me wonder how much room for 'imagination' there is in your stories.

Perfect.

Confession: I love seeing furries going apeshit crazy about someone assuming that someone is doing something to some animals.
Grrrrreat entertainment.

Ieono

Uberaffe
I apologize for being vague, I can understand the responses I received. I would like to clarify that I am only well off because I've worked hard for my own money, and have carved my own independence from this work. Also, I do not enjoy torturing animals for my own enjoyment. Although I will admit to having been raised to hunt game, a very thrilling past-time.

I also confess that the manner of responses in this thread are oftentimes quite humorous to me.

Bonobosoph

As long as said game gets eaten or whatever I'm cool. I do like rabbit and quail.

RedSavage1

DefunctDupAccount
Makes me wonder how much room for 'imagination' there is in your stories.
Perfect.
Confession: I love seeing furries going apeshit crazy about someone assuming that someone is doing something to some animals.
Grrrrreat entertainment.

Well, aren't you cute.

I apologize for being vague, I can understand the responses I received. I would like to clarify that I am only well off because I've worked hard for my own money, and have carved my own independence from this work. Also, I do not enjoy torturing animals for my own enjoyment. Although I will admit to having been raised to hunt game, a very thrilling past-time.

I also confess that the manner of responses in this thread are oftentimes quite humorous to me.

See---now I really ​feel like a fuckabout. And rightfully so. Let's see--I wrongly assumed you were some rich-kid type when in fact you've earned your means in this life. Then I assumed you were an abusive psychopath. And then I persisted in calling you out over the space of several comments...

I think I just earned the Shithead of the Day title.

Last edited:

RedSavage1

DefunctDupAccount
I confess that I feel like a big twat right now.
Jesus. I even made a jab at his Ducati... Seriously. Could I have gotten any more petty and trite about it?!

GUH. I'm done with internet for the day. I'm gonna go sit in a corner and think about ways I could better spend my time.

Evan of Phrygia

WwwHhAaaAaTtTttTttTtT
i was supposed to start practicing an hour ago oh well throw my grades in the trash

Bonobosoph

I raised quails once.

Quail babies are the adorablest micro burds.

They're like bumblebees but cute.
My mum used to have pet quails that she ate the eggs from. I named them all after primatologists and their subjects, as you do with quails.

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
My mum used to have pet quails that she ate the eggs from. I named them all after primatologists and their subjects, as you do with quails.

My sister and mum keeps quails now, tried to breed them, but best they got was an adorable hatchling which didnt last more than a few days, the adults are getting too old to lay now i think. But they those chicks were adorable.

Bonobosoph

They don't seem to live long. Ours started dropping like flies at the 2 year mark.

jtrekkie

Feathered
I confess that I feel like a big twat right now.
Jesus. I even made a jab at his Ducati... Seriously. Could I have gotten any more petty and trite about it?!

GUH. I'm done with internet for the day. I'm gonna go sit in a corner and think about ways I could better spend my time.

Now don't feel too bad. It's not like we haven't done stuff like that, too.

Chuchi

Where'd the time go?
Oh god I hope it wasn't balut.

Vær

Mr. Prickles
I enjoy walking through large crowds and performing waltz and tango steps through the sea of people.

Oh god I hope it wasn't balut.

Let's hope not...Bleh.... >,< After seeing my nephews run around with the chick's head in their mouth and body hanging out while yelling "JURASSIC PARK!! JUUUUURRRRRRAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIICCCC PARRRRRKKKK!!!!!!" Yeah...I was done.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.