• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Confessions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Browder

Wishes He could Fly
I confess that I'm terrified of offending people, don't know any minorities in RL, and one of my friends said that I am painstakingly politically correct.

Any advice?
Diversify your friend base and be less timid.

Tao

Hare Boi
I confess that I'm terrified of offending people, don't know any minorities in RL, and one of my friends said that I am painstakingly politically correct.

Any advice?

Do what I do and don't talk a lot unless you're agreeing with someone

Atrak

Psychological Egoist.

Any advice?

~Learn to leave yourself loopholes.
~Spend time with some minorities.
~Get some self-confidence.
~Start talking like the caterpiller from Alice in Wonderland.

Atrak

Psychological Egoist.
There are no minorities in my area. And I'm scared of coming off as ignorant...

I've always been bad at arguing. I can't just remember facts or sources, and I'm scared of using too many strong words.
I like this forum because I don't feel inhibited.

Therein lies the source.

If you speak your mind you might offend people :<

If you don't speak you'll just be another pencil-pusher or yes-man.

Ames

it smells like dust and moon light
I confess that I enjoy blowing out the crotches of the zombies in l4d2 with a shotgun.

Idk why, my shots just usually happen to hit there. And I think it's funny to see them stumble and fall with a gargantuan hole with blood squirting out where their crotch used to be.

I am a horrible person.

Status
Not open for further replies.