• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Confessions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
I got bored and did a furry RP with a minor... well he's in high school so it's not that minorish...

I like him :( This can't end well...

Bad lycan whateverthehellyouare D:

Anyhow on topic post...I LIKE PIE!!

S

Syradact

I confess that for many months, 12 noon has been my normal time to wake up, and I have trouble getting up any earlier.

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
I confess people around me are bipolar:

Half hate me, half love me. No one can just be middle ways.

I don't hate you but you haven't exactly made the best impression.

Less dick threads plz.

coward67

I got bored and did a furry RP with a minor... well he's in high school so it's not that minorish...

I like him :( This can't end well...

That is absolutely fine! Being a minor myself (19 years old is considered being a minor where I live) I believe like and love whoever you like and love, age does not matter, to me, I don't care if they are 6 or 60 just so long as we both love eachother age does not matter except however in the case of liking someone in high school or younger, chat with them online and stuff and wait till they are old enough, if you truly love eachother the wait will be worth it!

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
That is absolutely fine! Being a minor myself (19 years old is considered being a minor where I live) I believe like and love whoever you like and love, age does not matter, to me, I don't care if they are 6 or 60 just so long as we both love eachother age does not matter except however in the case of liking someone in high school or younger, chat with them online and stuff and wait till they are old enough, if you truly love eachother the wait will be worth it!

Uh, no. If they're 6, you should care.

coward67

I confess that I have mixed feelings about everything again. That kid I mentioned earlier... I think I'm going to cut him off. I don't want to hurt him.

As for my mental status. I don't know myself anymore. I really don't.

Don't be upset, there was an over 18 that had a massive crush on me when I was under 18 and I didn't care, even if I didn't like him I gave him a nice long hug and said don't be sad and that was the end of it. today they are one of the happiest people I have ever met and they are now happily married.

Pliio8

Has No Compassion
I don't hate you but you haven't exactly made the best impression.

Less dick threads plz.

Bu... but, Lombax... and cock....

It was my rave...

coward67

Bu... but, Lombax... and cock....

It was my rave...

You were right, I think your the greatest, hottest, sexiest user on this forum and I like you a lot but if I liked you any less I would hate you.
now for the serious comment, you are pretty cool and I love your sexy avatar but I consider myself not at either extreme.

L

LizardKing

My confession is I might just get drunk tonight

No one else knew at time of posting to that's technically a confession, right?

Dass

public class Dass
I'm a bit phobic of promoting stereotypes.

This has other ramifications relevant in the context of this website which I'm not telling you about, but is probably exactly what you're thinking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.