• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Confessions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tewin Follow

[this]

I feel like I should miss them more than I do because they were such a big part of me growing up and I feel guilty that I don't.

Same, but my best friend turned on me for literally no reason, so I owe her nothing. Then she did it to our other best friend. :|

Nyloc

Evil villain
So you're a compulsive liar? :3

I have no comment on this at this time, however, it would not be fair to assume that I have not, on occasion, redirected what some might percieve to be the truth to a form that better serves my own purpose.

Browder

Wishes He could Fly
Were they fighting a lot, then?

He's a whiny jobless bitch with no ambition and she's an angry cutthroat bitch filled to the brim with a Type A personality. It was more like she verbally abused him after he got fired from his latest job.

God help me though, I still love them.

Nyloc

Evil villain

Tabasco

I confess that for the first time in my life I'd love nothing more than to cheat on this guy I'm seeing, and I really don't feel bad about that desire. I have no idea what's holding me back.

[/vindictive bitch]

Browder

Wishes He could Fly
That sounds like the plot of a best seller...
My life is very interesting. ;)

I confess that for the first time in my life I'd love nothing more than to cheat on this guy I'm seeing, and I really don't feel bad about that desire. I have no idea what's holding me back.

[/vindictive bitch]
This the sociopath? Why not just break up with him?

Jashwa

Confession: I never talk to my dad anymore because of how much of a bitch my step mom is. Is it wrong for me to not go up and visit him because I despise her?

Tabasco

This the sociopath? Why not just break up with him?

Because it's very mild, and there's a chance of working it out. He's just such an unbelievably shitty person that I probably should, because I can't tolerate the alternative of not returning the metaphorical kick to the nads that I've been dealt.

T

Tewin Follow

He's a whiny jobless bitch with no ambition and she's an angry cutthroat bitch filled to the brim with a Type A personality. It was more like she verbally abused him after he got fired from his latest job.

God help me though, I still love them.

Oh gee, sorry, Browder.

Nyloc

Evil villain
Confession: I never talk to my dad anymore because of how much of a bitch my step mom is. Is it wrong for me to not go up and visit him because I despise her?

Snap ;)

Nyloc

Evil villain
What the fuck is this even supposed to mean?

Snap is a card game where one player awaits the presenting of a card with the same value as the card played before their turn. Picture cards can also be used. It's meaning (at least in Britain) is to signify when someone is in the same situation, is of the same mindset/opinion or has something the same as the person saying it.

You have a certain kind of phone, I have the same, so I show it to you and say "Snap", I thought this extended beyond "the pond" but it has clearly yet to catch on :D

Nyloc

Evil villain
Yet again my asbent-minded use of Briticisms has created confusion on the internet. I never really understood "Oh snap!" as an expression of disbelief, so the problem extends both ways ;)

Browder

Wishes He could Fly
Yet again my asbent-minded use of Briticisms has created confusion on the internet. I never really understood "Oh snap!" as an expression of disbelief, so the problem extends both ways ;)

Don't feel like you need to censor yourself. The forum could use less insularity.

Just don't join one of those color vs. colour debates that happen every so often.

I would never have thought you were from England...

Oh no, I'm not. I just travel a lot.

Wreth

GERTY
I accidentaly pulled a frog's leg off when I was just trying to pull it towards me as a kid. ;~;

Status
Not open for further replies.