• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Confessions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

yakuzabadger

its the point of no return
i stole beef jerky from a store i feel kinda hard core about it too plus i kicked some douchebags ass for talking shit about gf oh and i peirced my ear with a nail i have an acual peircing in my ear now -sorry dudes its on the right side =T

Jashwa

i stole beef jerky from a store i feel kinda hard core about it too plus i kicked some douchebags ass for talking shit about gf oh and i peirced my ear with a nail i have an acual peircing in my ear now -sorry dudes its on the right side =T
You're fucking retarded and stop being an internet tough guy. No one here is impressed.

Nyloc

Evil villain
Just don't join one of those color vs. colour debates that happen every so often.

I don't intend to ;)

I still retain my national pride as an Englishman, rather than one of the British. Especially seeing as "Great Britain" excludes Northern Ireland, but "Britain" doesn't, a whole lot of confusion to be had there. But I allow internationals to call me British all the same without getting into a fit about it.

yakuzabadger

You're fucking retarded and stop being an internet tough guy. No one here is impressed.

um im not trying to be if i was i wouldent admit it was my first and last fight. the guy was fat anyway it was last year the beef jerky thing is basicly how it sounds i said the feeling hardcore as sarcasm and i did acuall peirce my ear if you want me to send the pic pm me for mynumber and ill text the pic of my ear peircing to you so think before you talk sir. like i said if i was talking tough dont you think id exagerate alot more. peace

Gavrill

ladies~
um im not trying to be if i was i wouldent admit it was my first and last fight. the guy was fat anyway it was last year the beef jerky thing is basicly how it sounds i said the feeling hardcore as sarcasm and i did acuall peirce my ear if you want me to send the pic pm me for mynumber and ill text the pic of my ear peircing to you so think before you talk sir. like i said if i was talking tough dont you think id exagerate alot more. peace
Hey, PM me your number. I want to see your piercing. :3

Jashwa

You're retarded to pierce your ear with a nail.

Also, lrn2grammar bro.

yakuzabadger

You're retarded to pierce your ear with a nail.

Also, lrn2grammar bro.
dude whats youre problem with me i innocently get on here to have a discution and you start trying to freakin start crap i said nothing to insult you why are you trying to start crap if you dont like what i post at least be nice about what you have against me jeeze dude i just come on this forum to meet people who like the same art as me i.e furries and you have to start a flame war just leave me alone if you have a problem with me yikes btw back on topic - i like lesbian yiff lol but im a guy so figures(no offence to the gay guys you guys cool)

Pliio8

Has No Compassion
dude whats youre problem with me i innocently get on here to have a discution and you start trying to freakin start crap i said nothing to insult you why are you trying to start crap if you dont like what i post at least be nice about what you have against me jeeze dude i just come on this forum to meet people who like the same art as me i.e furries and you have to start a flame war just leave me alone if you have a problem with me yikes btw back on topic - i like lesbian yiff lol but im a guy so figures(no offence to the gay guys you guys cool)

One word

Troll

Also: You do need grammar, in a block like that it is nearly illegible.

Nyloc

Evil villain
Confession: I absolutely no ambition do to anything but write. If I fail at that, I'm pretty much screwed.

You'll find something else to do with your life, I have ;)

Pliio8

Has No Compassion
You'll find something else to do with your life, I have ;)

Confession:

I saw your species and I thought Mass Effect, you just got 22% cooler

yakuzabadger

i want an electric violin those make some sweet beats

greg-the-fox

omfg soad, electric violins, have i seen wrong this is so bad ass i can sing that song btw lol me and my band as we stand tall might do a cover of this when we get our guitarist off his ass ill have to post some of our music =D

FOR. THE. LAST. TIME. LEARN. TO. USE. PUNCTUATION.

yakuzabadger

i confess that n106 should have a top hat cause hes so well spoken and seems kinda english lol

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts

You don't use any punctuation, that's pretty bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.