• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Conflict @_@

DexinHeart

These are Jin's powers, aside the obvious stuffs such as draining someone's life force (vampire) and weakening their combat stats (incubus) :p

Oh, okay. I was like what's he talking about LOL Yeah that is an impressive list there dude :)
I don't usually have that many for one single character... well except for maybe Alex if magic counts.

Alex is an OC of mine that is half sea-witch. So he's got the whole turning into a mer-squid ability, he can preform moderate levels of water bending, he can call/command most sea creatures, he can control peoples minds by playing his ocarina (kind of like a siren but with a flute instead of singing), and he can also cast magic spells like any regular witch/warlock (thus giving him a plethora of other things he can do to people/for people).

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

Actually... the "Matter Alteration" should be changed to :

galactic_blade_by_jin_lust_4_sin-dajv0v4.png

• Galactic Blade Assault : summons blades compressed of dark matter and dark energy and fires them at the target
  • Galactic Blade Construct : builds up inanimate objects or animated humanoid golems / animal-like creatures to fight along the user

If you take a close look at the pic of the blade, you'll see sparkling starlight in there, which gives the impression of "a piece of the universe" itself :p

DexinHeart

Actually... the "Matter Alteration" should be changed to :

galactic_blade_by_jin_lust_4_sin-dajv0v4.png

• Galactic Blade Assault : summons blades compressed of dark matter and dark energy and fires them at the target
  • Galactic Blade Construct : builds up inanimate objects or animated humanoid golems / animal-like creatures to fight along the user

If you take a close look at the pic of the blade, you'll see sparkling starlight in there, which gives the impression of "a piece of the universe" itself :p

That's epic :) I really like your characters powers.

lyar

Its not the human race, its just the human race
Is it weird that I spend so much time building and developing fantasy-ish powers for my fursona... and yet... I prefer RPs as him in modern era instead ? Specifically the slice-of-life type ?
IDK anymore, lol
Personally I think that's because you change and add too much to your character. If you stick to black hole powers(or anything of the kind) you can say relevant in any setting because space is always a thing no matter the era. It just becomes complex when you become a demon and all that stuff which in my opinion is not necessary. I feel like you should try to focus to the core of Jin as character and you won't have any problems applying him to every setting.

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

Personally I think that's because you change and add too much to your character. If you stick to black hole powers(or anything of the kind) you can say relevant in any setting because space is always a thing no matter the era. It just becomes complex when you become a demon and all that stuff which in my opinion is not necessary. I feel like you should try to focus to the core of Jin as character and you won't have any problems applying him to every setting.
All these powers are all "space-related", really ; being a demon and whatever, in my case, is just like "add-ons"
But, yeah, I see your point