• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Considering lending out a male voice, anyone in need?

Things are a bit slow nowadays and I have been thinking for a while if maybe I should try to see if anyone needs a male voice for smaller projects or tests. I've only quickly dabbed a bit in actual VA work, so I don't really have much going for me, but as far as I'm aware maybe I could help someone out there. I have good equipment so the limiting factor should be on my end and maybe if my accent isn't quite what one looks for. Just interested in trying out some more voice related tasks.

Maybe you're someone who needs some lines dubbed for a project, maybe quick test animation? Could probably even sing decently enough for music track as long as it's in the right range.

I'm not amazing or not even good, but I'm after to have some fun and engage in some project and all that stuff.

Sappho

Wolftaur taxi service
Do I have to pay you?

Not really, it's more a post to see if anyone has some fun/interesting voice work they'd need help with.

Sappho

Wolftaur taxi service
Not really, it's more a post to see if anyone has some fun/interesting voice work they'd need help with.
Ok. I'll be back once I've thought of something I believe will be worth your time

Sappho

Wolftaur taxi service
Could you try this?

Does your crown grow heavy, my dear queen? Does the daily hustle and bustle leave you weary? You need only fall into my arms and I shall grant you respite.

Could you try this?

Does your crown grow heavy, my dear queen? Does the daily hustle and bustle leave you weary? You need only fall into my arms and I shall grant you respite.
What kind of mood/tone/character is this line meant to be in?

Sappho

Wolftaur taxi service
Court wizard to his queen, meant to sound comforting with a hint of romance. Just give it your best shot, you ain't got to get it perfect or exact.

You need a demo reel!
Maybe in the future if I can learn some and try out things for fun I'd be able to! But right now I shall float around on the internet as I don't expect anything from my mediocrity.