• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Cont'd) Sleeping with the Enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox_720B

Has left FAF, at least for now
Just to clarify...when I said "You have communication problems" I meant the relationship as a whole, not faulting the OP for any of this. I think that OP is being steamrolled by her husband, and needs to assert her right to be supported in her passions, and her right to be respected in important decisions like having kids.

Toshabi

Banned
Banned
MY HUSBAND HATES FURRIES AND WANTS TO HAVE KIDS!

LET'S GO ASK A FURRY FORUM ON WHAT TO DO NEXT!
Cookie-Monster-2-icon.png

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.

Nah she is ranting. She knows what to do.

Zaraphayx

Banned
Banned

Holy shit I love cookie monster.

Fox_720B

At least she asked someone instead of just putting up with it or slowly letting it destroy her. I don't care if its a furry forum, Im just glad OP is seeking help. More women should ask questions when their husbands start treating them like objects.

Toshabi

Banned
Banned
At least she asked someone instead of just putting up with it or slowly letting it destroy her. I don't care if its a furry forum, Im just glad OP is seeking help. More women should ask questions when their husbands start treating them like objects.

I find that furry forums are simply the worst place to get any sort of life advice. Especially /b/ FAF.

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.
I find that furry forums are simply the worst place to get any sort of life advice. Especially /b/ FAF.
I thinnk hugbox forums would likely be worse....

Zaraphayx

Banned
Banned
Yeah nothing says good advise like trolls.

Sweetheartz22

Simply amazing.
That's it! I'm moving to Canada!!!

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.
what does this have anything to do with your issue? There are just as much dicks there as here.
(figuratively and literally I suppose)
Guess =V

Fox_720B

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.

Sweetheartz22

Simply amazing.
Dammit it is about the romance and whatnot. Not the dick.
In defense, you definitely have helped me out in the last few weeks and jumping ship to Canada seems like a logical explanation given the situation :p

Status
Not open for further replies.