• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Cont'd) Sleeping with the Enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetheartz22

Simply amazing.
See below

Last edited:

Sweetheartz22

Simply amazing.
Oh, God :eek: I don't think I want *that* kind of chon-chon. Perhaps a non-shank kind?
Omg didn't read how I put that!!! jesus, I don't want to get laid by Moku! Just saying I don't want stabby sex. I mean, I don't mind some pain during sex. You know what? I don't know what I'm going on about anymore ._.

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.
Omg didn't read how I put that!!! jesus, I don't want to get laid by Moku! Just saying I don't want stabby sex. I mean, I don't mind some pain during sex. You know what? I don't know what I'm going on about anymore ._.
Lol that's not what you said earlier. =V

Sweetheartz22

Simply amazing.

Fox_720B

Has left FAF, at least for now
Yeah...this thread just got really confusing...

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.

Fox_720B

No offense intended...but isn't she still physically with the dude? Don't you think that could be kind of risky for her given the volatility of the situation?

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.
No offense intended...but isn't she still physically with the dude? Don't you think that could be kind of risky for her given the volatility of the situation?
Sometimes things aren't exactly planned my friend. They just happen. A dynamic can be developed by building common understandings and it can swiftly and unexpectedly evolve. Don't worry due caution will be taken, he has no knowledge of this site at all as well which is a good thing.

Worry not chap. Everyone involved with this is quite clever.

If you have issues with me as a person though I'd like to politely ask you message me directly.

Fox_720B

No, nothing personal at all. It just seemed quite risky. If she is well and truly ready to leave his ass then more power to her. Just be careful.

Toshabi

Banned
Banned

I should send OP's husband 500 copies of this thread.

Either or, one has to question the stability of OP's relationship if they are engaging in the "it's okay he won't ever see us flirting" activities. OP be a playa, yo, ya dig home slice? Fo' sho!

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.
No, nothing personal at all. It just seemed quite risky. If she is well and truly ready to leave his ass then more power to her. Just be careful.
Oh I intend to take the greatest caution. Nothing can be rushed too much in this situation eh? Especially due to trying to ensure safety and stability.

Well I have said enough about this today, brining more out would not be tactful.

DevistatedDrone

Poops in toilets.
Stay with him, keep the child, fear to challenge, remain at home, let his word become scripture, love every part of him (including the backhand), cling and live your life oppressed.
There is such thing as happiness through misery. It's within your grasp.
Healthy relationships are overrated, anyways.

Last edited:

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.
Stay with him, keep the child, fear to challenge, remain at home, let his word become scripture, love every part of him (including the backhand), cling and live your life oppressed.
Horrible advice.
Horrible.

You should feel bad.

Sweetheartz22

Simply amazing.
I should send OP's husband 500 copies of this thread.

Either or, one has to question the stability of OP's relationship if they are engaging in the "it's okay he won't ever see us flirting" activities. OP be a playa, yo, ya dig home slice? Fo' sho!
I would say go ahead. Maybe it would give him a reason to let me go from his grasp. Not to get too personal, but it would mark an end to a daunting, abusive relationship.

More unsettling things are masked by closed curtains.

Last edited:

Machine

Shrieking Possum Queen
Life is overrated, too! Yeah! And so are healthy emotions!

Are you fucking kidding me?

Troj

Your Friendly Neighborhood Dino Therapist
Well, in the midst of said "celebration", my hubby decided upon himself that he was wanting to have kids and didn't even mention his little plan. Mind you, we decided earlier that we would wait for kids and talk about our future plans, so him doing what he did caused some shock. Now, I'm making appointments on seeing a doctor to see if anything can be done. I'm really not ready for kids!!! So, if anyone has any advice about what I need to do next, then speak up!

If this isn't rape, it's sure as hell the kissing cousin to rape. If him being disrespectful to you over the furry issue was an orange flag, this is a bright red flag on fire.

By the sound of your story, he was aware of your desire to postpone having kids, and decided that his desire to have YOU carry them took precedence over your health, safety, and personal desires.

If he's willing to completely ignore your needs and wants on something as important as having kids, you can bet he's willing to completely ignore your needs and wants in other areas, too.

By the way you've described it, he simply sees his needs and wants as more important--because soldier, because penis, because me, because whatever--and that's extremely dangerous.

So, not to sound histrionic, but in my opinion, you either need marriage counseling, or you need a divorce, because this shit will only get worse.

This is the type of guy who thinks "surprise sex" is funny.

Last edited:

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.
If this isn't rape, it's sure as hell the kissing cousin to rape. If him being disrespectful to you over the furry issue was an orange flag, this is a bright red flag on fire.

By the sound of your story, he was aware of your desire to postpone having kids, and decided that his desire to have YOU carry them took precedence over your health, safety, and personal desires.

If he's willing to completely ignore your needs and wants on something as important as having kids, you can bet he's willing to completely ignore your needs and wants in other areas, too.

By the way you've described it, he simply sees his needs and wants as more important--because soldier, because penis, because me, because whatever--and that's extremely dangerous.

So, not to sound histrionic, but in my opinion, you either need marriage counseling, or you need a divorce, because this shit will only get worse.

This is the type of guy who thinks "surprise sex" is funny.
If he didn't stop when she told him, and attempted forced impregnation. Legally speaking it was rape. No if ands or buts.

Status
Not open for further replies.