• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Continued: "Furaffinity will not be up tonight (that is, Monday)" discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon-lover

The Flame'n Aussie Dragon
well yes, but you're an aussie. You people love that dangerous stuff. Heck lookit where you live.

Oh Pfffft.. It's not dangerous until you get hurt... Before then it's yet to be proven dangerous... But if you insist *walks up to a random Fur asks if the would like to do some.."Woodwork"

LonelyFox

Care to join me for a bit?
*pulls up in a ferrari enzo*

hop in, were going for some icecream! xD

and yes you can have strawberry o.o

Pouncehyena

Cute Li'l Hyena
Oh Pfffft.. It's not dangerous until you get hurt... Before then it's yet to be proven dangerous... But if you insist *walks up to a random Fur asks if the would like to do some.."Woodwork"

Your animals are like, either cute as hell or deadly as hell. Or both. EVERYTHING in Aussieland wants to kill you. o_O

bunnies_are_emo

Current Threat Level: Foxnews
No offense but for over 1000 posts we had bitching and w hining one way or the other. Now everyone's having fun and someone's whining about that?

come on....We're having fun and taking our mind off things. Join in how about it?

hehe...i agree. I would hope that there would be updates for the site, but its seems like people right now are having fun so lets try to keep it that way? lol

EtherBunny

We're ALL a little looney
Did someone happen to say they were hungry at some point? >.>

If so, how hungry ARE you? I happen to know of something that can be quite filling... quite filling indeed. :3

Wolf_Fox_Guy

Cant think up a custom title
Neutrophil NETs are cooler. Nothing like sticking a whole variety of microbicidal compounds on your own DNA and then throwing it out like a fishing net to trap and kill offending pathogens.

[/Pathologist]

oh, very nice, so you can tell us how white blood cells overcome infections?

Pure_Suffering

Seeker of the unknown
Hehe. Granted. You're a dapper fellow ^_^

indeed. I am a writer, and i post comments with more complex than usual vocabulary to help my skills stay as sharp as possible. I don not speak like this however.

Huh. Boredom is a funny thing. We've gone from the bitchiness of last night, to silliness now. It's amazing what a lack of art, reading material, and community can do to a forum. Not that I'm complaining... I don't particularly miss the forum battles. ^_^;

Pure_Suffering

Seeker of the unknown
no! NO! *hits with rolled up newspaper* no forgiveness! bad!

*glares* honestly hun, I am 6 foot 4 and 220 pounds of muscle. wanna try that again? *evil smile*

Pouncehyena

Cute Li'l Hyena
Did someone happen to say they were hungry at some point? >.>

If so, how hungry ARE you? I happen to know of something that can be quite filling... quite filling indeed. :3

I'm always hungry. Always. Mmmmmmm fewds

Dragon-lover

The Flame'n Aussie Dragon
Your animals are like, either cute as hell or deadly as hell. Or both. EVERYTHING in Aussieland wants to kill you. o_O

Just because we have 9/10 most deadly snakes including the number 1 most venomous.. And our koala has been known to rip the odd face off..

As long as you stay inside with all the doors and windows shut... you've got 55% change of surviving the land of Oz mate..haha

Spying into FA Keyhole at the moment, where the server is stored, looking inside.

:Current Status:

*Fires a Brewing, some trouble maybe ahead.*

LOL-FA-SERVER.gif

Jack_Of_Fans

Neutrality Theorem
Oh there's more than one way for your immune system to deal with pathogens, and more than a few aces up the sleeve of pathogens to bypass them.

But I digress; when are people going to come up with meatloaf lucky charms?

Wolf_Fox_Guy

Cant think up a custom title
hehe...i agree. I would hope that there would be updates for the site, but its seems like people right now are having fun so lets try to keep it that way? lol

eh, but you know it wont last. its just a cease fire, or as any good soldier knows, a "safe reload period." I personally am going to use this time to build a metephorical bunker and trench line so when they start up again I can watch in safety

LonelyFox

Care to join me for a bit?
*glares* honestly hun, I am 6 foot 4 and 220 pounds of muscle. wanna try that again? *evil smile*

im 5 foot 8 and been trained since i was 4 in 7 martial arts privately by 2 senseis at one time, wanna try to threaten me again?

ive taken down people bigger than you easily

Kahn

*randomly does a cartwheel and careens out of control, smashing into a wall!*

I'm okay! really!

kitoichi

Yak does not exist, FA does not exist, it has been a code programmed into your brain the entire time, you are in...the matrix o.o

GirlyButtz: The Furaffinity is a lie o_O
The Toadman 360: Everything you know is a lie
GirlyButtz: I'll take the red pill o.o
The Toadman 360: Actually, we're out of red pills.
GirlyButtz: Fiiine... I'll just wait for FA to come back >>

Pouncehyena

Cute Li'l Hyena
indeed. I am a writer, and i post comments with more complex than usual vocabulary to help my skills stay as sharp as possible. I don not speak like this however.

o_O You're vurreh big. *eyes her five foot tall kind of chubby, mostly made of fluff self* Hell even in feral form Im no bigger than a housecat. Still. *PUffs up like a dandylion and tries to look intimidating. Fails horridly*

And I'm a writer myself! And I swear my books dont sound like this! What genre are you most interested in?

Pure_Suffering

Seeker of the unknown
im 5 foot 8 and been trained since i was 4 in 7 martial arts privately by 2 senseis at one time, wanna try to threaten me again?

ive taken down people bigger than you easily

oooooo, feisty. I like the feisty ones. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.