• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Continued: "Furaffinity will not be up tonight (that is, Monday)" discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pouncehyena

Cute Li'l Hyena
indeed yiff literature is a hard topic to write. Mostly because it is difficult to create a new and unique situation in every different scene. Also, I enjoy writing darker works as well.

You and I should trade sometimes. Though the last Yiffy anything I wrote a lot of people outside of the darker side of life really took badly.

Pure_Suffering

Seeker of the unknown
You and I should trade sometimes. Though the last Yiffy anything I wrote a lot of people outside of the darker side of life really took badly.

indeed we should. I have pulled up the url for your furaffinity page, but obviously will not be able to access your works until Yak is revived.

Pure_Suffering

Seeker of the unknown
Dawwwr you're young. ^_^ Not TOO young though. Every time I talk to a 14 year old I feel like I'm talking to my kiddo.

ah yes, the younger fury generation. Tis a marvelous feeling to know we are leading a new kind of person into the complex world of the furry fandom.

Pouncehyena

Cute Li'l Hyena
indeed we should. I have pulled up the url for your furaffinity page, but obviously will not be able to access your works until Yak is revived.

I'd send them to you but my computer died literally a day before FA blew up and when I got a new one, Fa was gone so Ic ouldnt pull them off. So basically my works are being held hostage. So. SO. As soon as it's up you're welcome to all of it. I have several of them I'm doing. Stories that is. Only one is focused on Yiff and it's called "let me go" and it's the contraversial one. I dont find it that bad to tell you the truth.

EtherBunny

We're ALL a little looney
I could eat a horse.

..no offense to the horse furs out there. But you ARE tasty.

Hehehe... so then what about say... a large purple rabbit with a prey-fixation? >:3

Wolf_Fox_Guy

Cant think up a custom title
lol! well of course there is some room here for ya :p

SWEET!!! *jumps in* oh this is nice, say, is that shag carrpet in the pillbox? very stylish. you know, that firing step really does have a ton of decorating potential. XP

Xaerun

"toxic and negative"
indeed yiff literature is a hard topic to write. Mostly because it is difficult to create a new and unique situation in every different scene. Also, I enjoy writing darker works as well.

Ah, I tried a yiff story once. Damn near impossible. Plus, it bordered on cub...
It may also have something to do with the fact that I have had essentially no experience on the matter.

Pouncehyena

Cute Li'l Hyena
ah yes, the younger fury generation. Tis a marvelous feeling to know we are leading a new kind of person into the complex world of the furry fandom.

I have to be careful with the younger furry generation. I Have a kid, and I always tend to want to nag them like I would my own child. The mothering instinct is strong in me. Or maybe I'm just a controlling Yena. That could be too. lol.

Lig

Master of Hybrids
*Looks back over the wall to FA.* Dang not yet. *sighs and pulls out a coloring book and crayons.*

Dragon-lover

The Flame'n Aussie Dragon
I would die a thousand deaths int he summer in Aussie land. *Holds up a paw* LOOK at all this fur.

Ah I see mate... You'd have to keep it wet... You might want to go to Taz if you want to check out Australia.. It's Australia but Safer

Pure_Suffering

Seeker of the unknown
I'd send them to you but my computer died literally a day before FA blew up and when I got a new one, Fa was gone so Ic ouldnt pull them off. So basically my works are being held hostage. So. SO. As soon as it's up you're welcome to all of it. I have several of them I'm doing. Stories that is. Only one is focused on Yiff and it's called "let me go" and it's the contraversial one. I dont find it that bad to tell you the truth.

the truth should never be sugar coated my dear. I am grateful for your honesty. BUT SHAME ON YOU *hits you softly* Never throw away a computer. Usually all that needs to be done is the replacement of a single part. You save time and money. Mine died and i lost everything as well about 2 months before FA went down. I merely purchased a new Hard drive, and saved over $900 compared to how much i would have spent getting a new comp.

Pouncehyena

Cute Li'l Hyena
Ah, I tried a yiff story once. Damn near impossible. Plus, it bordered on cub...
It may also have something to do with the fact that I have had essentially no experience on the matter.

That does make it hard, Shadow. My suggestion is to forget everything you read in penthouse. Seriously, that stuff doesnt work.

Pouncehyena

Cute Li'l Hyena
the truth should never be sugar coated my dear. I am grateful for your honesty. BUT SHAME ON YOU *hits you softly* Never throw away a computer. Usually all that needs to be done is the replacement of a single part. You save time and money. Mine died and i lost everything as well about 2 months before FA went down. I merely purchased a new Hard drive, and saved over $900 compared to how much i would have spent getting a new comp.

*yerps and rubs her head a bit* Well yes but it was older than dirt anyway. I needed a new one. It couldnt even play the sims without freezing up a bit. Seriously, it was a blessing in disguise.

Pouncehyena

Cute Li'l Hyena
Purple.is.my.favorite.flavor.

I KNOW RIGHT! It's not -grape-. Grapes dont taste like that. Its..purple. Just like that blue stuff you can drink. You know. The blue stuff? That tastes blue?

Pouncehyena

Cute Li'l Hyena
Ah I see mate... You'd have to keep it wet... You might want to go to Taz if you want to check out Australia.. It's Australia but Safer

Probably a good idea. *nodnods* But austrailia's neat I have to admit.

Status
Not open for further replies.