• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Continued: "Furaffinity will not be up tonight (that is, Monday)" discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pure_Suffering

Seeker of the unknown
*yerps and rubs her head a bit* Well yes but it was older than dirt anyway. I needed a new one. It couldnt even play the sims without freezing up a bit. Seriously, it was a blessing in disguise.

*pats forgivingly* well in that case you have made a wise financial decision. Do you teach your children in the ways of the furry fandom?

I KNOW RIGHT! It's not -grape-. Grapes dont taste like that. Its..purple. Just like that blue stuff you can drink. You know. The blue stuff? That tastes blue?

To quote Lewis Black. "I like Nyquil. It comes in two colors. Red and green. It's the only thing in nature that tastes like RED and GREEN."

Pouncehyena

Cute Li'l Hyena
*pats forgivingly* well in that case you have made a wise financial decision. Do you teach your children in the ways of the furry fandom?

My kiddo's only a year and a half old, and I'm already convinced she's a doggie. That was her second word (First was NO, third was STOP IT. She's a very bold child) She's very much into the woof woofs. And kitties. I have some pet rats she refuses to call anything but kitty.

JamieCobrann

Update on FA's status:
Fender the Ferrox has been replaced with a giant salamander.
The site is still down, but if you peek through the keyhole, you can see some of the art uploads from a year ago.
Trogdor has conquered he other servers, has become self aware, and has released a wolf terminator to kill everyone who uploads art within the first hour FA is Back.
That is all.

EtherBunny

We're ALL a little looney
That depends. Do you TASTE purple?

I can taste purple. One of the many perks of having the ability to toss all common sense and any sense of reality straight out the window. They don't call me the Ether Bunny for nothin', you know? (whether or not that makes any sense in the current context) >.>

Pure_Suffering

Seeker of the unknown
My kiddo's only a year and a half old, and I'm already convinced she's a doggie. That was her second word (First was NO, third was STOP IT. She's a very bold child) She's very much into the woof woofs. And kitties. I have some pet rats she refuses to call anything but kitty.

never too early to start teaching. The youth has the best ability to learn.

Pouncehyena

Cute Li'l Hyena
I can taste purple. One of the many perks of having the ability to toss all common sense and any sense of reality straight out the window. They don't call me the Ether Bunny for nothin', you know? (whether or not that makes any sense in the current context) >.>

Mmmm Ether.

LonelyFox

Care to join me for a bit?
Update on FA's status:
Fender the Ferrox has been replaced with a giant salamander.
The site is still down, but if you peek through the keyhole, you can see some of the art uploads from a year ago.
Trogdor has conquered he other servers, has become self aware, and has released a wolf terminator to kill everyone who uploads art within the first hour FA is Back.
That is all.

i am the TERMINATOR BITCH!

Wolf_Fox_Guy

Cant think up a custom title

Dragon-lover

The Flame'n Aussie Dragon
Honestly Aussieland's been a place Ive loved forever. I just couldnt take the heat. It's gorgeous. And the animals all have awesome names.
Ah you'd get used to it after 12 months.. Once you make it through one summer, your body adjusts to the climate.

Hahaha.. It's a great place alright.

Crossdog367

so is there any recent news as to the absence of FA? id really like to join...

If the site isn't up tonight, than we'll probably be waiting another couple of days for a new update. =3

Status
Not open for further replies.