• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Continued: "Furaffinity will not be up tonight (that is, Monday)" discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf_Fox_Guy

Cant think up a custom title
yak did stay up for 2 days so he needs a rest equivalent to that.

Anyone check up him if he's fine?

not too sound cold or anything but he lives in europe, what would we do if he wasnt allright? and also, he is like five guys who work together, so um....I'm sure if something happened to one of them the others would help

Crossdog367

not too sound cold or anything but he lives in europe, what would we do if he wasnt allright? and also, he is like five guys who work together, so um....I'm sure if something happened to one of them the others would help

Yak isn't actually five people. He is one person who does work equivalent to five people. ^^;

Wolf_Fox_Guy

About the last we heard from him on IRC was about 6 or 7 hours ago. As before, still no updates for you.

you know, you are really quick to say "no updates"....kinda nice to actully hear that instead of sitting in teh dark.

Pure_Suffering

Seeker of the unknown
*Raises eyebrow*.. you know Phenylcyclohexyl piperidine would have been better..I'm an Aussie remember. *finishes drink*

damn...o well, i guess no tail for me tonight. Oh wait! I aint single! *runs off to mate excitedly*

Wolf_Fox_Guy

Yak isn't actually five people. He is one person who does work equivalent to five people. ^^;

is he? I thought someone said that yak was teh account that like all of teh programmers use and taht theres like five of em. they just use taht for offical purpouses. though I might have heard wrong.

Crossdog367

is he? I thought someone said that yak was teh account that like all of teh programmers use and taht theres like five of em. they just use taht for offical purpouses. though I might have heard wrong.

That would have been Dragoneer. He was making a joke, as well as explaining that FA had a shortage of programmiers ( as well as why one person had to work 48 hours in a row).

Mazz

THE BLEACH, IT DOES NOTHING!!!
WHY.IS.FA.NOT.HERE.YET?!?!?!?!?!
I.need.something.to.fap.too.
D:
--

Wolf_Fox_Guy

That would have been Dragoneer. He was making a joke, as well as explaining that FA had a shortage of programmiers ( as well as why one person had to work 48 hours in a row).

oh............see, this is why humor is so hard to get across to folks over the net unless its in the form of a picture of a cat implying that it has poor grammer and spelling skills.so then yak is deffinitivly one guy?

Silver Fenrir

*is great in the sack*

If that was the case, there'd be somebody awake to bring FA back OL

If this is the case, though; the deadline that's based on Yak waking up would raise suspicions, if FA's not being worked on being brought back up within the next ten hours, or so. Mental fatigue can be just as bad as physical, and you can sleep for up to a day if pressed, but if it's just a cover-up account for several programmers and the current problem's actually with the site itself not working, then cover's blown easily enough

Too much X-Files, damn the 90's!

And Yak's a real person, no conspiracies NO MULDER I SAID NO

Status
Not open for further replies.