• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Continued: "Furaffinity will not be up tonight (that is, Monday)" discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf_Fox_Guy

Cant think up a custom title
Most certainly, I'm afraid. If we had more Yaks, I would hope FA would be up right now.

I just assumed that they were all five guys and tey were all so dedicated they had all stayed up for 48 hours working hard. wow.....big over site on my part.

bunnies_are_emo

Current Threat Level: Foxnews
I've got FF12, but besides Fran, I really just can't get into it. The story just seems too draaaaaaawn out with awkward battles and characters you give guidelines on how to act, rather than straight actions.
I've spent the last while finishing Odin Sphere. Lovely little RPG/Brawler/Shakespearian play, oh, and anthro rabbits called 'Pooka'(they're cursed people:grin:). It's a really great 40 hour game, you play through the story with 5 characters, one at a time, and then see how they all are involved. Plus, once you have all the scenes, you can make it play them in order and watch the whole 40 hour game in about 45 minutes or so.
Oh, and it's by Atlus, which is pretty much a label for "Fantastic game", even if you have no idea of what the game is about.

Fran is awesome, but i'm still only about 16 hours or so into the game, i can't remember lol. I'll have to check out this Odin Sphere though..sounds fun! lol

bunnies_are_emo

Current Threat Level: Foxnews
if cinimatics are your thing then have you tried either star ocean 3 or xenosaga?

they both have good cinimatics and xenosagas combat system is really similar to what FF traditionally used (havent played FF12 so it might be kinda diffrent)

I love star ocean 3, it was so fun. Though there were a few times when i got stuck and the music was so annoying, but yes i loved the cinematics. I've never played xenosaga though, but i've heard it was good. Wouldn't know myself though.

Crossdog367

I just assumed that they were all five guys and tey were all so dedicated they had all stayed up for 48 hours working hard. wow.....big over site on my part.

Easy mistake, though it should make us all the more proud of the one Yak we have.

Silver Fenrir

*is great in the sack*
I just wanna ask if FA is gonna back this day or I will wait it until friday?

Just assume that it won't be up until Saturday, just in case. If it's not up tonight, then hey, it'll 'eventually' be up. Not that serious, and what's the rush, ya know?

Wolf_Fox_Guy

I love star ocean 3, it was so fun. Though there were a few times when i got stuck and the music was so annoying, but yes i loved the cinematics. I've never played xenosaga though, but i've heard it was good. Wouldn't know myself though.

its pretty good, not too ong but just long enough. only thing is teh first one is great but three and four require a metric ton of reading for back storry.

Wolf_Fox_Guy

Dessy

Soo... You're all going to go back to FA?
Ha. I don't even have an account, so I won't see you around...

Yeah. so what kind of time period are we talking for that? Not that I haven't survived for this long, it'd just be nice to know! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.