• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Continued: "Furaffinity will not be up tonight (that is, Monday)" discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

redstarr

OM NOM NOM NOM
Its probably starting out kinda slow... I can imagine the sites a bit rusty from a month of downtime.

But I saw a frontpage! PROGRESS.

Hippotaur2

Fat Hippo
Yeah, kinda like the "If everybody on the planed jumped at the same time" myth.. NOTHING WOULD HAPPEN XD

How do you know? No one's ever accomplished that before...

EtherBunny

We're ALL a little looney
Slowly but surely, the ownderful new baby known as FA is being reborn into the world. Unfortunately, due to the massive amount of anxious folks standing around Neer and poking at the thing protruding from between his legs, it's not making much forward progress... that, and its head is bound to end up looking like a friggin' golf ball due to the finger-based attention. >.>

Delphinidae

Competitively intelligent.
Yeah, kinda like the "If everybody on the planed jumped at the same time" myth.. NOTHING WOULD HAPPEN XD
Whenever you jump, you move the Earth by a small amount nothing can detect. If you make China jump enough at the right time, maybe we can have longer summers!

Pouncehyena

Cute Li'l Hyena
Woooo got the "will return shortly" page again!

SO is anyone else going to start looking up people from here's pages when it goes up? I am. Lol

Adelio Altomar

Rat-Sized Superiority Complex
Same here, Redstarr. But I think the admins underestimated the sheer force of furry. ;)

Now it says that it's offline again. Maybe they're still trying to do some last minute adjustments. :/

redstarr

OM NOM NOM NOM
Hey, well at least we know its getting there. :3 That quick glimmer of frontpage hope means I'll be staying awake till its up. XD

Hippotaur2

Fat Hippo
I SEE FUR AFFINITY!!! <faints>

EtherBunny

I'll be checkin' out a few pages from here, definitely. Can't wait to be able to. :D

Warchamp7

YOU ALL BETTER THANK YAK AND CREW BY THE END OF THIS :p

Or bad things will happen... (>,^^)>

@Mods ^--- Not a threat >.>

redstarr

OM NOM NOM NOM
Same here, Redstarr. But I think the admins underestimated the sheer force of furry. ;)

Now it says that it's offline again. Maybe they're still trying to do some last minute adjustments. :/

From what I saw of the new server specs, it can more than handle the tides of anxious furries. I remember when people were complaining that 'Neer ordered TOO much memory and RAM and we'd never need it. :3 So we'll be ok.

EtherBunny

OH MY GOD, I'M SIGNED IN!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.