• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Continued: "Furaffinity will not be up tonight (that is, Monday)" discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadShroomer420

The Madest of Shroomers
That boy was loving it

On a totally totally totally unrelated note, did my boy Ebon Lupus leave already? :(

Hey your in the Chicago area, You know Kevin? :p Go to Rave's much? Nothing like that here in KY, last few rave's the last one got canceled when the local Gestapo (Fayette County Pigs) threatened to use the Patriot act to prosecute the owners of the hotel for every 'drug' they found.
Fear mongers...

And you know a lap dance is so much better when the stripper is crying:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dChWjfAGVb4

Delphinidae

Competitively intelligent.
Anyone else getting the feeling that yak is out eating icecream in the sun and soon close to counting sheep while laying on a beach towel, while we are still expecting him to return with news?

Silver Fenrir

*is great in the sack*
Hey your in the Chicago area, You know Kevin? :p Go to Rave's much? Nothing like that here in KY, last few rave's the last one got canceled when the local Gestapo (Fayette County Pigs) threatened to use the Patriot act to prosecute the owners of the hotel for every 'drug' they found.
Fear mongers...

And you know a lap dance is so much better when the stripper is crying:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dChWjfAGVb4

O yeah, me ad Kevin are hot for each other. He loved my purrito con queso all up in his murrhole. He also ironically cried when he gave me a VIP room lapdance, go fig~

Dessy

You guys sure link to youtube a whole lot. >.<
I would think furs would hate youtube for its trolls...

Dragon-lover

The Flame'n Aussie Dragon

Lig

Master of Hybrids
Random question: How do you put a sig picture into your sig once you've uploaded it?

You need to have it hosted on a site like photobucket or something. Then past the link that has
in the back into the spot on your profile where the sig option is.

*Looks over the fence to FA.* Can we come in yet? *gets wad of paper thrown at him. * Guess we still gots to wait.

Range

Round D O G E
he tries hard...
While I on the other hand, am not =D ok... maybe a little ;3
On a totally totally totally unrelated note, did my boy Ebon Lupus leave already? :(

Yep, now I gotta find someone else to argue with, or I can just play Splinter Cell some more. Yeah, think I'll do that.

On another note:
Wild Ebon Lupus appears
Internet sends out Range
Range uses analyze as an idiot
Super effective!
Ebon uses argue
Not very effective!
Range uses argue back out of boredom
Super effective!
Ebon uses his superiority complex!
attack doesn't effect Range
Range uses Point out the flaw in the complex