• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Continued: "Furaffinity will not be up tonight (that is, Monday)" discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Fenrir

*is great in the sack*
On another note:
Wild Ebon Lupus appears
Internet sends out Range
Range uses analyze as an idiot
Super effective!
Ebon uses argue
Not very effective!
Range uses argue back out of boredom
Super effective!
Ebon uses his superiority complex!
attack doesn't effect Range
Range uses Point out the flaw in the complex
Super effective!
Ebon uses Call him fat
The attack does absolutely nothing
Range uses LMAO!
Ebon flees

Yeeeeaaaah fun times, but old topic is old

New topics are "Is Yak Really From Russia?", "Will The New And Improved FA Hold Strong When It's Flooded With OMGHERE Posts?" and "How May Of The YouTube Links Are Actually Interesting?"

I miss the pg69 party, that was a 30 sec blast :(

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Staff member
Site Director
Administrator
This is the thread that never ends. It just goes on and on, my friends...

Lig

Master of Hybrids
This is the thread that never ends. It just goes on and on, my friends...

Cus it's the Thread that never ends. No it never ends. It never Ends. My furry friends.

LOL. Had to do that. *Sits down with a crinkle by the Gates to FA waiting to hear any news. Gets bored and starts playing his DS while waiting.*

StarrLion

Is ready to Pounce
How many post does it take to get to the center of the Non! Nerf Herder????

Little Lions want to know.

I say Yak is wore out still. And ready to do a "Reboot" Size Nine!!!!!!!!

If I am not mistaken. Yak wanted a longer time before he brought FA back online.

Looks like he should have gotten it really.

>^..^<

PROXER

Why does this remind me of the first few seasons of Sliders? (before it started to suck....)
Ahh, Sliders...
All I can remember about it is interdimensional travel and a weird TV remote. I mean, I'd watch the seasons I've got on DVD... if I actually cared.

So, I decided to try again and get a forum account. Yeah, big whoop, wanna' fighta' 'bout'it. So that's +1 person to openly wonder when Duke Nukem Forev- Err, I mean FurAffinity will come.

Silver Fenrir

*is great in the sack*
Oh, I'm about as serious as a pregnant woman claiming to be a virgin. My neglect to utilize the ignoramus' informal and nonstandard vernacular is merely force of habit, and I did not appreciate your comment...
-.Â¥.-

lol Big words, oh my. My ignorant nature has thwarted my understanding of the vernacular that was placed before my very eyes

Who talks like this.

lol Sorry if I offended, but c'moooon. Loosen up just a little bit, DONT BE SO SERIOUS. Prudes are not sexy, this is fact.

Cloudy-Kitty

Kitty of Love
How many post does it take to get to the center of the Non! Nerf Herder????

Little Lions want to know.

I say Yak is wore out still. And ready to do a "Reboot" Size Nine!!!!!!!!

If I am not mistaken. Yak wanted a longer time before he brought FA back online.

Looks like he should have gotten it really.

>^..^<

Congrats now you are a Lone wolf!!! :D

Now off to sleep, good luck Yak and other FA staff! :3 *purrs*

Dessy

lol Big words, oh my. My ignorant nature has thwarted my understanding of the vernacular that was placed before my very eyes

Who talks like this.

lol Sorry if I offended, but c'moooon. Loosen up just a little bit, DONT BE SO SERIOUS. Prudes are not sexy, this is fact.

This may be so, but you may find that I am not particularly fond of uncalled for audacity. Besides: I talk like that.
I am a writer, and it is my nature to utilize the vocabulary I've worked so long and hard to procure. My failure to do so would be unacceptable, to be sure.

In any event, I like to make people like you look incompetant and confuzzled. Das macht viele Spaß... ^.¥.^

Petrock

Science Nut
Hmm, thirty minutes and then I'll check again.

On a RELATED note, other than increased stability and efficiency, is there gonna be anything new on the site?

EtherBunny

We're ALL a little looney
This may be so, but you may find that I am not particularly fond of uncalled for audacity. Besides: I talk like that.
I am a writer, and it is my nature to utilize the vocabulary I've worked so long and hard to procure. My failure to do so would be unacceptable, to be sure.

In any event, I like to make people like you look incompetant and confuzzled. Das macht viele Spaß... ^.¥.^

What? Since when is using one's acquired knowledge of words and what not to make others look like idiots a requirement for being a writer? Seriously, did I miss a memo? o_O

geckonori

Hungry Kirin

Incompetent

Do I win a prize? I choose cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.