• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Continued: "Furaffinity will not be up tonight (that is, Monday)" discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Fenrir

*is great in the sack*
This may be so, but you may find that I am not particularly fond of uncalled for audacity. Besides: I talk like that.
I am a writer, and it is my nature to utilize the vocabulary I've worked so long and hard to procure. My failure to do so would be unacceptable, to be sure.

In any event, I like to make people like you look incompetant and confuzzled. Das macht viele Spaß... ^.¥.^

lol Can you speak Spanish, Chinese or Japanese? Oops, lemme help you pick up your face, as well as some more practical languages in the world.

You can speak as prettily as you like, but never insult somebody's intelligence, just because you can call off vocabulary that nobody uses in general casual conversation

lol I was wrong for poking fun at you, but damn, you really need to lighten up, sweets :)

Dragon-lover

The Flame'n Aussie Dragon
newspaperpe0.jpg

Dessy

What? Since when is using one's acquired knowledge of words and what not to make others look like idiots a requirement for being a writer? Seriously, did I miss a memo? o_O
Hmmm... Your name must have been missing from the mailing list. Poor sap... >.< ...now you know! ^o^

Draxaan

Instead of reading through 7 pages of bitching, is there any update on the site, as in, will it be launching tomorrow?

EtherBunny

We're ALL a little looney
yeah? Well nuts to that. I'm perfectly fine being on the same level as any of your average fuzzy joes, though I don't mind sticking out as being different. And no, different does not mean better. >.>

Dessy

C'mon guys, this is my... We'll call it a discussion. BOSS BATTLE
Hey! If I get bored enough you'll get eaten--without fail! If I were you...well I would like that......But if somebody else was you, they would probably be wise to let me indulge in the company of seperate parties in addition to yourself...

flir

use POSIX qw/ rabbit /;
This may be so, but you may find that I am not particularly fond of uncalled for audacity. Besides: I talk like that.
I am a writer, and it is my nature to utilize the vocabulary I've worked so long and hard to procure. My failure to do so would be unacceptable, to be sure.

I'm sorry, but this reads less like a prime example of the English language than it does a suicide by SHIFT+F7.

>_>............<_<...................*ZOOM!*

(sneaks around thread Stealth like, reading it for a bit.)

Silver Fenrir

*is great in the sack*
Hey! If I get bored enough you'll get eaten--without fail! If I were you...well I would like that......But if somebody else was you, they would probably be wise to let me indulge in the company of seperate parties in addition to yourself...

lol I dunno. My namesake kills gods ;)

Kaeko

peace keeping minx
yay I'm baaaack! XD hm. *f5* nope not yet...

Pouncehyena

Cute Li'l Hyena
*Shyly peeks down from the chandelier at the hubub going on in the forums, reads through the threads, and decides to hop down and sniff around for all the food she can sneak from people*

Hi All.

Wolf_Fox_Guy

Cant think up a custom title
>_>............<_<...................*ZOOM!*

(sneaks around thread Stealth like, reading it for a bit.)

NO STEALTHING!!!.......at least no stealthing unless you are in the special stealth lane. and even then you cant stealth above 35MPH

flir

use POSIX qw/ rabbit /;

Wolf_Fox_Guy

Cant think up a custom title
*Shyly peeks down from the chandelier at the hubub going on in the forums, reads through the threads, and decides to hop down and sniff around for all the food she can sneak from people*

Hi All.

*gaurds his food* hello

so are there any updates or is all quiet on the western front?

WolfDragon69

Lil Semifox!
1.) Everyone rocks. Dragoneer, Yak, assorted and sundry FA staff, complimenters, complainers, complainers about complainers, etc etc ad infinitum. You guys just rock. Because people are awesome.

2.) Discussion wise, this thread and the entirety of the previous also rocks. I can say this because regardless of how much we may think a bit of bad news is unfortunate, that they are doing their best, that they aren't doing enough, that the complainers are whiners, etc, the fact we are communicating is awesome. We may not like every member of the community, but you wont see me closing any doors. Come in, share your opinion, and be welcomed.

3.) Life is suffering. Know this, and when you have accepted and overcome it, your joy shall be the greater for your patiance. *Cheers for Buddha*

4.) I have not commented much on this forum, but regardless, thanks for reading my post. Have a wonderful morning, day, evening, and night.

*Gives out waffles and muffins, the two most unhateable things in the world*

Status
Not open for further replies.