• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Continued: "Furaffinity will not be up tonight (that is, Monday)" discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pouncehyena

Cute Li'l Hyena
Yak is in heat?

>_> He could be. I would imagine that could be part of why it's taking him so long to finish. You know. I mean...Has to be hard to code with your mind on the boobies. or the mangina if he's gay. I don't know.

Jack_Of_Fans

Neutrality Theorem
Yes... please spare the revive for FA... Everyone knows miscellaneous characters that appear in short notice live long lives...

*dies*

Pouncehyena

Cute Li'l Hyena
Where is this Yak person?

Hiding in a tunnel deep below the earth's crust and hacking away on Furaffinity's code. It'll take two hobbits, an elf, and several other sundry people to get to him. With a ring...or...something...

Wait....

Pouncehyena

Cute Li'l Hyena
Yes... please spare the revive for FA... Everyone knows miscellaneous characters that appear in short notice live long lives...

*dies*

Oh...would the phoenix down on the FA site work? Ive been stockpiling these for days *blinks and cocks her ears* I have like twenty...I guess I just click on FA and then "items" right?

Dragon-lover

The Flame'n Aussie Dragon
sssft0.jpg

LonelyFox

Care to join me for a bit?
Hiding in a tunnel deep below the earth's crust and hacking away on Furaffinity's code. It'll take two hobbits, an elf, and several other sundry people to get to him. With a ring...or...something...

Wait....

i offer up my magical skills ;)

Range

Round D O G E
I'm getting really annoyed with someone posting every other page "Is there an update?" or something related to that...
THERE'S NOT AN UPDATE! QUIT ASKING!

LonelyFox

Care to join me for a bit?
I'm getting really annoyed with someone posting every other page "Is there an update?" or something related to that...
THERE'S NOT AN UPDATE! QUIT ASKING!

....is there an update?

Dessy

Wait....
Hmmm... That sounds oddly familiar.
Maybe it's something that the cat that my dog dragged in dragged in...

Status
Not open for further replies.