• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Continued: "Furaffinity will not be up tonight (that is, Monday)" discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Fenrir

*is great in the sack*
I'm getting really annoyed with someone posting every other page "Is there an update?" or something related to that...
THERE'S NOT AN UPDATE! QUIT ASKING!

lol dude, calm down

Everybody didn't catch that Yak's still sleep, shit happens

NOW BACK TO THE WHERE IS YAK GAME

Pouncehyena

Cute Li'l Hyena
One cannot simply hyenapult into FurAffinity!

*Puts her tail over her face all beardlike and hunches over to appear short and stocky. Gruffs up her voice*
Throw me.
...Don't tell the elf.

Jack_Of_Fans

Neutrality Theorem
I offer up my... Supreme skill of dying then continuing to talk after death.

...Plus I come with one of those Beijing Olympic cups you can get at McDonalds.

Dessy

*blush* I'm actually really shy. I use humor to break the ice. Is it broken? *shiftyeyes 'n waddles 'round sniffing people for food*
If it is not broken, we can always rely on the magic of the ice pick, cutie... ;3 *refuses to use astrisks to portray actions*
Right now, I'ma take a break, though.

LonelyFox

Care to join me for a bit?
Yak does not exist, FA does not exist, it has been a code programmed into your brain the entire time, you are in...the matrix o.o

Pouncehyena

Cute Li'l Hyena
If it is not broken, we can always rely on the magic of the ice pick, cutie... ;3 *refuses to use astrisks to portray actions*
Right now, I'ma take a break, though.

Dawwwwr. You're nice. I like you. *Pinches cheeks 'n then musses up Des' fur. Or scales. Or. Something.*

Pouncehyena

Cute Li'l Hyena
Yak does not exist, FA does not exist, it has been a code programmed into your brain the entire time, you are in...the matrix o.o

Why the heck didnt I take the -blue- pill? *earflats*

Pure_Suffering

Seeker of the unknown
Why the heck didnt I take the -blue- pill? *earflats*

Because the possibility of knowing something more than what is accepted to be truth aroused your curiosity to an insatiable level. :cool:

LonelyFox

*puts on leather trenchcoat and aviator glasses* bring it on

Pouncehyena

Cute Li'l Hyena
Heheh. I'd lick your face and nuzzle you, but I only do literate role playing, and Dessy's no character. Dessy is short for Desmond, which is only part of Desmond Wolf Erussìf...

Oh I dont consider this roleplaying. I tend to paragraph play and Im a bit of a snob as to who and what I'll actually play. Soooooo I'm in the same boat as you. This is just me having fun within my fursona. ^_^

Plus I dont forum rp. I tend to prefer to do IRC play. I like instant gratification. I'm a Yena. We're greedy that way. *shifty eyes*

Aiyno

Wannabe Messiah Puppy
This is the page of doom.

Doom III was worthless. I wish the Yak person the best luck in the world, now. I. Sleep.
*passes out*

Pouncehyena

Cute Li'l Hyena
You should have done what I did.. I took them both... I'm in both worlds Hahahahah *Falls over*... ... ... ..*twitch*

O_O I'd take you to the hospital but I dont know which world to do it in. And. Um. You're foaming. And your fur's turning all sparky.

Range

Round D O G E
In the hunt for Yak, I offer up my skills as an Elite Beat Agent in training. I will dance and sing Jumpin' Jack Flash to encourage you while you all search for Yak. =3
AGENTS ARE GO!

Pouncehyena

Cute Li'l Hyena
Because the possibility of knowing something more than what is accepted to be truth aroused your curiosity to an insatiable level. :cool:

Touche`.

And yet still I know nothing.

Well that'll learn me, I guess. At least the clothes are spiffy. *Steals Neo's coat and promptly curls up on it*

LonelyFox

the only thing that is possibly true in this world is that, you know nothing

Pouncehyena

Cute Li'l Hyena
Wake up Yak.

FurAffinity has you.

Follow the Cute Li'l Hyena.

Knock knock Yak.

Thatttt's right Yak. Follow me.

You'll know kung fu

And become like jesus. Only we wont kill you. Promise.

....Yes, I'll tell that one furry to put down the hammer and the nails and those planks. Just come out to plaaaaay.

Status
Not open for further replies.