• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Cooking!

PINK!

What other furry here is really interested in cooking? I love it. Especially baking. I've just developed my own recipe for home-made French Toast Muffins along with home-made glaze. It's so good.

Somnium

The Sparklewolf
Banned
Not that I'm super interested in cooking, but I've been making my own food for many years. Tried to make something tastier a few times but they all ended in disasters. So I stick to my old, simple, time checked recipes, at least they don't make me gag, most of time.

Last edited:

PINK!

Not that I'm super interesting in cooking, but I've been making my own food for many years. Tried to make something tastier a few times but they all ended in disasters. So I stick to my old, simple, time checked recipes, at least they don't make me gag, most of time.
Trial and error is usually how you get an amazing dish.

ZacAttackk

professional procrastinator
A few years ago I used to do more adventurous things, when D.T. Cooking was part of my timetable, and made my own pizza recipe where they are rectangles with wholemeal bread :B tasty

Storok

670 blp
I know that you should put salt in the noodle water :) ehm and thats it. I suck at cooking but i think it is because i allways get my food served... My life is so boring :V

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
I like cooking, and find it fun to see what you can make, even when you don't have very much around to work with...makes it more challenging. Which reminds me...tonight, looks like pasta again: I have tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, black olives, capers, basil...and some rotini...and a bit of parm...it's odd, but with a lot of Italian dishes, you can pretty much start with olive oil, garlic, red pepper, and add form there, depending on whats on hand. I wish I had some sweet Italian sausage and fennel bulbs! Maybe this weekend.

Experimentonomen

Im not a fan of cooking, in fact i hate it! I buy my lunch and dinner each day except for weekends at a local restaurant next to where i work.

RosetheCrux

I'm a trashbag. A cute trashbag
I'm not a fan of cooking but I love food so I've grown to like it lol

Plus taking foods & nutrition at school has made me like cooking a lot more! (I can make stew now :D)

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
I have a low heat tolerance thanks to heat exhaustion in the past.
So I try to eat as many cold (or frozen) things I can these days.

RosetheCrux

I'm a trashbag. A cute trashbag
I have a low heat tolerance thanks to heat exhaustion in the past.
So I try to eat as many cold (or frozen) things I can these days.
I had that before! I had a job at this grill in my town and I was cutting raw chicken in a really stuffy room. I ended fainting and woke up still clutching the knife lmao

I got fired because apparently it was my fault ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
I had that before! I had a job at this grill in my town and I was cutting raw chicken in a really stuffy room. I ended fainting and woke up still clutching the knife lmao

I got fired because apparently it was my fault ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I was biking in the middle of summer during midday.
Wasn't the best time.
Ended up going to the hospital and staying overnight

Sagabel

I am at best mediocre at cooking; when I cook something, I need to have the instructions carefully laid out in front of me.

I sometimes try to cook myself a steak, but it's never as good as my parents do it. :(

Dandorm

Fahcs Lives!
I like cooking and baking, as long as I can get the motivation to put myself in the kitchen I usually have a good time doing it. Probs one of my favorite bakes was for Halloween a few years back, I made some Werewolf cakes (Forgot the teeth though :p)
cQkMzIk.jpg

VanessaVanGogh

Just some Ninja Turtle trash.
I'm known at my house for my baking skills. :p Not that it's REALLY anything special, I'm definitely no expert. But I always end up making everyone's birthday cakes nonetheless. :D