• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Corn On the Cob

How do you eat corn on the cob?

• Total voters

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Summer's here, and time for corn on the cob. So, how do you eat yours? "Rotary" style, or "Typewriter", from one end to the other? Or, just random chomps? And don't let me here that you cut if off the cob first...blasphemy!!!

G

Ginza

I hate corn!

However, when I do stomach it, I cut it off the cob lol

Simo

I love putting melted butter on my corn. It makes it taste so much better in my opinion.

Ah, and the best way is to roll the cob, right on the stick of butter. A special stick needs to be set aside, just for this purpose.

M

Massan Otter

Rotary style is the optimum for butter retention and distribution. Holding the cob in one orientation for too long (as seen in the typewriter method) can result in your precious butter dripping off the cob.

I

Infrarednexus

Ah, and the best way is to roll the cob, right on the stick of butter. A special stick needs to be set aside, just for this purpose.
Every Thanksgiving, me and my family always include buttered corn. It's simply a must during our feast. It goes great with the roles and mashed potatoes.

Best part is that it's easy to prepare again. All you have to do is reheat it and its ready to enjoy once more.

Dongding

The sheep
Rotary style is the optimum for butter retention and distribution. Holding the cob in one orientation for too long (as seen in the typewriter method) can result in your precious butter dripping off the cob.
I just eat it really fast. Corn is so good. 3:

Saiko

GTWT Survivor
I admit my sins.

I prefer cream corn, and cutting it off the cob is more similar to that.

PlusThirtyOne

What DOES my username mean...?
if you could somehow swallow a full cob of corn without chewing, would you digest the cob and pass kernels? -Or would you painfully pass the whole thing still whole?

Simo

if you could somehow swallow a full cob of corn without chewing, would you digest the cob and pass kernels? -Or would you painfully pass the whole thing still whole?

These are the hard-hitting questions that show we're not afraid here to tackle even the toughest problems!

WithMyBearHands

Smudge and arrogant
Having a “method” of eating corn on the cob is stressful and unnecessary. Like just fuckin chomp it damn lol

The second one. And it would make for a great story for doctors, coroners, and morticians.

Simo

Having a “method” of eating corn on the cob is stressful and unnecessary. Like just fuckin chomp it damn lol

The second one. And it would make for a great story for doctors, coroners, and morticians.

OMG! We have a chomper!!!!

Connor J. Coyote

This way :

Yakamaru

Bad Jokes Inc.
The only corn I eat is popcorn. :V