• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Cosmic Art 2: Electric Boogaloo (CLOSED)

FR0ST81T3

On hiatus; Dealing with personal issues
This one is for my partner IRL!
Species is a fox-raccoon hybrid.
They work as a mechanic, so the jumpsuit outfit he's wearing resembles that!

My partner is also being introduced to the community slowly, and this is his first official fursona. He has a FA account, but we haven't been over the basics of how he can utilize it, yet. (He can be tagged under LowkeyFloki, or I can be tagged, instead. Either way, he'll end up seeing the artwork regardless.)

Any type of SFW or NSFW setting is fine, as well as artistic freedom!
(Reference sheet helped created by Nabudis )
export202208190835365640.png

Also, I would prefer this request be saved for absolute last (If chosen, obviously!) so other people have a chance at art pieces, since you have done multiple for me personally!

Thank you for holding this thread, too! You have absolutely no idea how much these kinds of threads mean to the lot of us who wish to commission artists but can't due to multitude of reasonings. I'm sure a lot of people would agree with this sentiment as well! We appreciate you, birb friend!

chiiripie

And here you go. I hope you enjoy it
Omggggg they look so good!!! You drew them so well!! ❤❤ thank you soo much!!!

also see that you're open for requests so if you'd like to consider him again for the next round (nsfw) that would be totally amazing!! Thank you for giving us this lovely opportunity!
nvm! saw that double dipping is a no-no...! thank you for the art though!!!

Last edited:

Cosmic-FS

A creature of the night

My partner is also being introduced to the community slowly, and this is his first official fursona. He has a FA account, but we haven't been over the basics of how he can utilize it, yet. (He can be tagged under LowkeyFloki, or I can be tagged, instead. Either way, he'll end up seeing the artwork regardless.)

View attachment 137165

Also, I would prefer this request be saved for absolute last (If chosen, obviously!) so other people have a chance at art pieces, since you have done multiple for me personally!

Thank you for holding this thread, too! You have absolutely no idea how much these kinds of threads mean to the lot of us who wish to commission artists but can't due to multitude of reasonings. I'm sure a lot of people would agree with this sentiment as well! We appreciate you, birb friend!
Adorable. I'll try and work this one in when I have free time.
Thank you for the kind words, I appreciate it (^v^)

Not sure if double-dipping is allowed or not.. Otherwise, I'd love to snuck in a second request. But please, only if you have time to spare and want to!

Cosmic-FS

A creature of the night
Not sure if double-dipping is allowed or not.. Otherwise, I'd love to snuck in a second request. But please, only if you have time to spare and want to!
I try not to do double dipping just so other furs have an opportunity to get some art, but if things are slow or if I finish a piece I before the 3rd slot is filled can fit you in

Byzance123 Rauss Khan

Sure! I put you in. Any requests?
it is possible you draw this female raccoon ? She is clothed as in the ref.

1660653918.germanor123_constance.png

pose (to the right, with the standing up weasel) :

Eremurus

seeker of knowledge
Sorry I missed you but at the time the slots were all closed. There's still one available for this round if you want it

Sure, that would be pretty cool. I get your rule about double-dipping though, I guess that is fair. It is your call.

Eremurus

seeker of knowledge
Well I only use that rule per thread. Seeing as how you were in the previous thread from a few months back, I'd say your open for another go.

Any requests?

You remember my girl, Eremurus, right? I only have one fursona, so it really is up to you. I am not a particularly creative individual, and I loved what you did last time.

Maybe an icon, though? Like a head/chest shot, perhaps? That way I can use it for message boards and such.

MapleKitty

Cozy Fall-Lynx
I have this bunny girl, Violet if you'd be interested in drawing her? Preferably something SFW, I really enjoy cutesy art pieces but perhaps something cool to suit her personality/vibe
p0i4LyT.pngVIolet.MapleKitty.2022.png

Cosmic-FS

A creature of the night

Cosmic-FS

A creature of the night
You remember my girl, Eremurus, right? I only have one fursona, so it really is up to you. I am not a particularly creative individual, and I loved what you did last time.

Maybe an icon, though? Like a head/chest shot, perhaps? That way I can use it for message boards and such.
Here you are. I hope you enjoy it.

Cosmic-FS

A creature of the night

View attachment 137165

Here you are. I hope you and your partner love it